Edn

Saranghae My Heart

Saranghae”

‘Puuughh!’

“Haish, look where you spitting at!” shouts Donghae in irritation as he wipe off the majestic Eunhyuk's spits from his face.

“Uhuk… next time.. don’t try to joke on me while I was drinking..” said Eunhyuk, face red from either feeling choked from his drink just now or might as well blushing from the nemo’s confession.

“I’m not joking!”

“Yeah right. Why you even here in the first place.” said Eunhyuk.

The said friend had barging into his house on their off day, knowing Eunhyuk would only lazing around his apartment with nothing else to do.

“After what I make for you?” said Donghae, pouting from Eunhyuk displeased. He had come with the thought of flirting the group’s monkey using his cooking while trying his best to search the best opportunity in confessing his guts out.

“Well thanks for that but you don’t have to joke about something so serious…” the usual smiles on Eunhyuk face weren’t there and it’s irking Donghae. The male that he tried so hard to woo was indenial of his confession.

He grab Eunhyuk’s hand, pulling the other to the living room knowing that they had finish their dinner few minutes ago.

After letting the other sit right next to him, he face towards Eunhyuk while firmly gripping on the other hands.

“Hyukjae. I’ve been serious with my words and I am the man of my words. If I have to repeat myself, you better open your ears wide enough so you can catch every single letter I’m about to say.”

Donghae breathe in for a while, gathering the real energy that he need in order to force the man in front of him to trust his word. Feeling calm enough to confess once again, he stare into Eunhyuk puppy eyes.

“Lee Hyukjae, as you had come to my life, shining brightly every single day without losing the sparks for years now. You had stole this very heart from the moment our eyes met. With your quirkiness that make my heart beating too fast for me to catch up with the feeling that slowly creeping into my heart. Your gummy smiles that I would love to have it decorating my every morning in my life. You kindness that would never betray anyone who knows you, even our family and members. Will all my heart that had left in my body, will you be my boyfriend?” said Donghae, full of seriousness in every sentences that he said every seconds.

Eunhyuk swears he can die from the embarrassment. Avoiding the man in front of him as he wish for any magic sinkhole for him to jump into or even any way for him to channel him any energy to pry off the man’s hand from his warm grip.

“What are you… Yesung hyung? So cheesy..” muttering Eunhyuk shyly, pouting his mouth more as he heard Donghae’s chuckling.

“He did give me the line a little. But you don’t want to listen to half of it…” said Donghae.

Eunhyuk giggling, knowing well how their hyung can be once he was too deep into creating poetic pick up line.

“So?” Donghae waiting impatiently for Eunhyuk answer.

“Okay.” but before Donghae can even celebrate himself, Eunhyuk continue his dreadful word. “with one condition.”

The smiles falter from Donghae’s face as he felt a smirk had make their way on Eunhyuk’s beautiful face.

“Keep your hair long until the end of this year to prove your sincerity or I’ll reject you right away. Swear you heart now!” said Eunhyuk, grinning from Donghae’s defeated expression.

-2 months later-

“Yaaaah… you really doing it huh?” said Siwon, watching the peculiar member who had kept his hair long for a while now.

Donghae only snort at the group visual as he flipping his hair, ignoring Siwon’s amazement.

“For Hyukkie, I can even keep my nail long if he want to.” Donghae chuckles from his own joke.

Few seconds later, Eunhyuk walk towards them with a tray of drinks. They were gathering at Yesung’s cafe that moment, taking a break from hefty schedules.

Soon the three of them joined by the cafe owner who had arrive from late invitation. The four of them had long day in catching up with each other due to different and individual activity.

That night the Haehyuk couple lazing around in Eunhyuk’s apartment or to be exact, the man’s bedroom. Hugging each other while talking from their own hearts as they feel the love keep filling in the air.(cheesy af)

-1 month later-

_sj chatroom_

Heechul: Yaahh brats. At this point, even if you guys got busted or whatever, the company can’t wins against the fan ^^ kekeke

Yesung: Thanks to my pick up line hyung! Happy anniversary donsengduel!”

-Yesung was kicked by Donghae-

Donghae: Chullie hyung, I didn’t even use half of his line, it’s worst.

-Donghae added Yesung to the chatroom-

Yesung: why am I kicked just now?

Donghae: it’s a glitch. Don’t worry.

Yesung: Oh… okay.

Eunhyuk: Yah! Concentrate paboo!

Yesung: On what? @0@ 

Eunhyuk: not you hyung… not you..

Siwon: Congrats to you two on the 7years anniversary! Have fun on the vacation!

Shindong: bring back some goodies!

Ryeowook: Donhae hyung! Don’t get too rough on Eunhyuk hyung! You guys got schedule after that!

Leeteuk: Kim Ryeowook! Language!

-Ryewook had left the chatroom-

Leeteuk: that kid gotta catch this hand!

Yesung: haha Donghae not gonna wrestling with Eunhyuk wookie ah… wait where’s that brat?

Kyuhyun: somebody please take that turtle out of this adult chatroom!

-Yesung was kicked by Sungmin -

Sungmin: there you go. Saeun and i congratulating you guys for the subunit and the getting together! Now go enjoy your days!

-Donghae had left the chatroom-

-Eunhyuk had left the chatroom-

IRL

“Yah hyukkie! I’m not done with them!” said Donghae in protest after Eunhyuk had snatch his phone away and force him to left the chatroom.

“This is for the greater good. That kids gonna disturb our vacation…” Eunhyuk sigh but soon calmed by Donghae’s caress.

“Well Ryeowook not fully wrong” said Donghae, smirking as he manage to create some shades on Eunhyuk’s face.

Eunhyuk held himself in as they were already on the plane full of people. Whilst in his mind had plotting bunch of revenge for the ert boyfriend of his.

*

“Yah! Why did you say that!” said Eunhyuk. Both had arrive and enjoyed one full day on their vacation.

While getting their rest for the night, Eunhyuk had stumble upon his boyfriend post on instagram and saw the caption that brilliantly put out by Donghae.

“What?” said Donghae, clueless of his cute boyfriend wrath.

Eunhyuk shoves the phone into Donghae’s face but the man still didn’t catch it quite well. 

“The caption!”

“Oh. Aha..haha. I don’t want people to….” Donghae honestly had no answer to that. He had mistaken some word and had to let it be to avoid suspicious arose.

“Tskk… and here I am using the most sweet caption.” he pout as he slump himself next to Donghae on the bed.

Donghae chuckle as he look into the sulking boyfriend and kiss the pout away.

“Yah! I’m still mad!”

“Well if you make that face and looking like a whole snack, you better be responsible.” said Donghae smirking as he trapping Eunhyuk underneath him.

“Pa---pabbo! What are you doing!?” the man underneath him trying his hard to free himself but it was only manage to excite Donghae more.

Donghae closing their gap, halting himself as he slowly closing in to Eunhyuk’s ear.

“We have to let Wookie’s word come true. I’m not letting you freely after you seducing me like this.”

Blush! He tried his hard to not stutter himself Donghae’s bold statement. “Wha--what! I’m not seducing you! Pabbo!!”

“Eekk!” a kiss had manage to silence Eunhyuk into oblivion. Feel drunk by the kiss, Eunhyuk letting himself engulf into the warm make out session as the author had no longer will to continue any for those ert readers. Let just leave this cute couple having their time in author imagination. 

 

 

A/N: No i won't make any other couples in near future even for a small request. This literally me having fun writing without forcing myself to write for other.  Eunhae had been my daily dose diabetes for few days now. Although its called Eunhae, let's be honest.  It's haehyuk for the win XD!