Fansign

She's gonna be my wife

You realize that she doesnt even know who you are and probably will never know? - Choerry tried to put some thinking in her best friends mind, but she had completely gone crazy.

Cho, you know that I love you right? I will never forget what you did for me and if you want, you can be my maid of honor in the wedding - Choerry would never forgive herself for giving Jungeun the money to buy her plane ticket, she really thought that the girl was kidding.

Okay, I'm just gonna say this one more time because I am your friend, YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR MIND? IF YOU BECOME A HOMELLES PERSON IN THE FIRST 5 DAYS I WILL SAY THAT I WARNED YOU.

Jungeun knew this ideia was crazy, of course, she had a very crush on her favorite idol, Jinsoul, who was part of Odd Eye Circle, one of the most famous groups in the whole word, not only Korea. But when their company announced that their were going to hold a concert, the group first real concert, she couldn't control herself, she knew she had to go. 

Of course that she didn't say that was the motive of her sudden travel to Korea to Choerry, she always liked to make fun of her, so for her best friend, her plan was met Jinsoul and seduce her into become her lover. Not that she though the idea was bad, it could actually work if she encounter Jinsoul face to face.

With a last hug from Choerry and some screams, she entered the plane that it was leading her to a new adventure. 

2 hours actually, the time that took to her come in realization that she haven't reserved an hotel, what took her to tried for almost the whole day, but understand Korean was hard, especially when you dont know anything about the language. So when she finally give up, she turned her wifi on and just logged on twitter.

Most of the news was about the concert and how the group was getting ready, but one news in geral took her attention, Odd Eye Confirmed For A Fansing With Fans In Myeongdong, wasn't it the name of the hotel she had past just by? With the horrible girl who refuse to give her a room until she slapped Jungeun in the face for not giving bowing to her? She needed to have sure, it could be the first chance to see Jinsoul in person.

___________________________________________________________

Jinsoul was never a really talkative person, when she was a kid she always liked to sit at the bench in her school and draw the other kids playing, so of course it was really hard when she became an idol. It was not her plane in the beginning, she just came to the test because her friend, Yves, said that if Jinsoul come with her she would buy her ice cream, and she couldn't refuse ice cream. So it was a real surprise when she and her friend both passed from the auditions, and most surprising when Jinsoul realized that maybe she wanted to be and idol.

But the biggest surprise of all in the end was how big she and all her groupmates became, and that frightened her.  When you have millions of people looking at you, expecting something from you, it was her biggest fear.

Sometimes she would love what she does, especially when she's on the stage, it's when she realizes it's her passion to be up there dancing and singing, or even just standing. Maybe that's what made her the most famous member, this duality, it must be really interesting for people to see. For her, it was her biggest failure.

She was lying on her bed, with Hyunjin blabbing something about how she wanted bread, and Yves sleeping in the living room floor, she swears that girl was so weird.

Their manager warned them they where goingto do a fansing somewhere, that was the reason Jinsoul didnt wanted to get up, she always feared that she couldn't communicate adequately with her fans, even with them saying she was adorable and should not worry about it.

Who could blame her, it was threatening standing there while thousands wait for you to talk to them.

And that's where she is now, almost dying while signing a fan album and being questioned about their comeback.

I know you guys will have an concert, but like, what about the new album? I need new songs, I'm dying - Hyunjin, who was sitting right next to her, answered with her fun tone as always - Don't worry, we are preparing one surprise right now so if you could wait a little, everyone will see what we've been doing.

Jinsoul tried not to laugh at that lie, it was almost sure that they wouldn't be back till next year

The fan got out smiling and happy, and Hyunjin whispered to Jinsoul - I didn't say we were gonna release a song, I just said that we were preparing something, this could be anything.

But Jinsoul was not paying attention, because her eyes landed on something very interesting, a blonde girl was crying while looking at her in the distance, the street was blocked so she couldn't see much, but she saw the girl take some pictures and just collapse in the ground after a while. Jinsoul tought she was dead until she suddenly got up and started walking normally far away, fansigns were always curious.