Chapter 1

Never Is Too Late
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

  

- I can’t believe that I’m going to be late today, I told you that I could go with you after classes – I said to Soo Min as we headed to her car parked outside the mall, she said that she needed to buy a new dress for her birthday’s party in six weeks.

- Relax, we are like fifteen minutes away from the University. Nobody is going to say anything just because you “may” arrive five minutes late – she said quoting with his finger - In fact, nobody is going to say anything even if you miss the class

- That’s not the point, I’m not worried about what others have to say.  You know that I don’t like to miss any class, the only time I missed one was because my parents wanted me to pick them up from the airport – I remember when they called me the day before to tell me that their flight had been delayed and that they were going to arrive 5 hours later, of course I couldn’t tell them that I wasn’t going because I had class. Finishing my career is important but my family comes first and I would do anything for them.

We arrived to the classroom, five minutes later as expected but fortunately for us the professor hadn’t arrived yet so we could take our breath after running from the parking lot. Ten minutes later, the secretary of the school of education told us that the professor wasn’t coming for some personal issues so we headed to the cafeteria to wait for the next class, I just tried to avoid Soo Min’s gaze of irritation which caused me humor.

- And here we are just waiting, doing nothing because you wanted to come to a class that we didn’t have – she said while seating in one of the table next to the wall as she likes to rest her head on it – we could’ve even bought your dress for my party, I saw a cute one that could match mine, why don’t we go there now?

- Stop complaining Soo Min – I told her laughing a bit – how was I supposed to know that he wasn’t coming? Besides we cannot go to that store right now, we still have class. I told you we could go after class and I didn’t see any dress that could suit me.

- Ah, whatever! I’m so tired right now, I want to sleep – she said closing her

Please log in to read the full chapter