Flow of Tears (END)

Flow of Tears

Having a birthday near Christmas day was a pleasant thing. And this is also occur to Mean. When he has his birthday, his friends surely will come to his house for celebrating and decorating the Christmas tree. Mean is not a stupid person, he will definitely knows when or what his friend plan to. However, for their sake he will pretend that he was surprised. 

 

Yacht makes a Line grup chat with no Mean inside. Orn, the girl Mean close right now was one of them. They were planning to make a surprise for Mean in his house. The date was on Mean’s birthday and also celebrating his special day. Orn who was still playing with her dog really excited when they make the preparation.

 

All of them went to the market to buy the party stuff and use it when they were in front of Mean’s house. 

 

“Surprise!!!” The yell was loud, and Mean’s was so happy that they were come. He saw Orn were there too. The friends knows that they need to leave the loverbirds. Not forgetting putting the party hat on Mean’s head. Without permission, they went straight to the living room, and saw that Mean already preparing the tree.

 

“I knew it! He already knows it” said Sammy, the girl was skeptical when its coming to Mean. But they feels it’s alright. Because Mean was considering their feelings.

 

“Come in” Mean give permission to Orn while smiling softly. Both of them were smiling happily and shy towards each other.

 

“Well, please mind my friends. Sometimes, they are crazy” 

 

“No, it’s okay. They are all friendly” Orn said softly to her crush. actually , they are still not in any relationship. Even tho Mean already bought her necklace which match to his bracelet. Still the relationship not moving forwards. But, she will accept whatever their relationship in the moment. She is already happy to become someone special for Mean. 

 

“Come, let’s decorate” Sammy pull Orn inside the house. Makes Mean shaking his head. He noticed that someone was still missing. And he tried to put the usual expression. However, the hearts can’t be lied. Even tho he tried to pull his best expression; Sometimes, there were moment where he remember that someone. He looks at Orn who smiling happily while putting the puppies decoration on the tree. He tried hard to smile for her. 

 

Decorating didn't take long time when there were a lot of people who done it. Mean was preparing the snack for them to eat. All of them were happily sharing some stories. Until one of the friends smirking to one another who sat beside Mean. Get the signal, both of them pretending to get pushed, which actually they were pushing Orn and Mean whose sat in the middle of the sofa to get close to each other. 

 

There was a sudden awkward atmosphere, because Mean doesn’t know that their friends was so sly. Staring at each other eyes, makes an odd feelings for him. They were awakened by the whistle and noises that their friends made, especially Yacht and Best. Mean was clearing his throat, and it makes Orn suddenly ask permission to go outside. 

 

She doesn’t expect something like that, and her face were so red. She tried to calm her feeling down. Unfortunately, heaven was not on her side. Mean was coming outside too, approaching her. She just can smiling nervously to him. They sat only both of them outside. Both of them just smiling and didn’t know what to say after the incident. But, Mean suddenly hold Orn hair and it, while looking at her lips. She knows what will happen, and she just can close her eyes. Waiting for what will gonna happen.

 

“Tling!” a notification voice makes Mean stop from what’s on his mind and stopping what has he gonna do to Orn. Orn only can clearing and touch her hair. She saw Mean with anxious mixed with happy face leaving her, without saying anything. 

 

In front of the gate, there was a man outside. He was Plann, Mean’s childhood bestfriend, he comes late. Mean who received the messages actually cannot believe. He has mixed feeling when he read Plann message to him.

 

I’m outside, please let me in

 

Only that sentence could make his heartbeat uncontrolled. He forgot about Orn or anthing else. He needs to make sure with his own eyes that Plann actually come to his house.

 

“Hi, happy birthday and surprise. I suppose” Plann smiling sweetly to him. Mean who cannot resist, replying with another sweet smile too. He don’t know what his expression showed, but what he can understand is his heart missing the person who stand in front of him.

 

He invites Plann to his house, and introduce him to Orn. All of friends were surprised and excited that Plann was coming. They didn’t expect Plann to come, because they think Mean and Plann were in fight. They know both of them didn’t talk to each other for couple of years. 

 

“Hey Plann, I didn’t knew you will come” Yacht who a straight person just talk what’s on his mind.

 

“Yeah, I was in the area for months. So, I decided to visit him” Plann laughing while drink his juice. 

 

“Oohh buddy, don’t you know that our young master here already has a girlfriend” said Kay to Plann putting his arm around Plann shoulder. Mean who saw that brushing Kay’s hand off from the shoulder. 

 

“As usual, overprotective young master when its Plann included”

 

“Shut up” Mean only answer coldly to Sammy and eat his fries.

 

“Ohhh really? I bet it’s you right Orn. because no way Mean wants to be with this girl” he smiling to Orn sweetly, mocking Sammy obviously. 

 

“No, we are not in relationship” Orn shyly said to Plann with smile. 

 

“Yet!” exclaimed their friends all together. Makes her face more red, and Plann laughing out loud. All of them were teasing Mean, and only get ignored by the cold face young master. 

 

The night has shifted, they were partying with an excitement. However, there was someone who noticed something changed. Orn noticed that Mean was smiling freely and more active since Plann come to the party. He also didn’t leave from Plann side ever since. Always beside him, and not letting the others touch or near Plann. 

 

“They were like….” she mumbling to herself unvoiced.

 

Partying and playing too much makes all of them tired. All of their friends were defeated and all lying on the floor. Left only Punn, Orn, Mean and Plann. Plann excuse himself to the toilet. Punn’s eyes were only have 5% battery, and he just went to sleep. Mean also excuse himself to the kitchen, sobering himself. He was mumbling that his house now like a warship. Orn was left alone. She waits for either Plann or Mean will comeback. However, she realized that both of them were have gone too long. Unknown to her, there was a heat tension happen in the kitchen between two boys who only staring at each other. 

 

“So, it’s her now?” Plann started the conversation smiling to the person in front of him.

 

“You know the real one Plann” 

 

“For how long?” 

 

“Shut your bull now!” Mean put a little higher note. He didn’t dare to yell out loud because of two reasons. He saw how Plann flinched at his raised voice. Second , he didn’t want the certain girl come to them. He takes a drink to calm himself, but the person who staring at him didn’t show his mercy.

 

Gulping the water down, he approach Plann. Plann was shocked at first, but when Mean whispered something to him. He surrender. He can’t deny the feelings in his heart since he saw Mean after their break up 2 years ago. Both of them were kissing passionately, showing how they miss each other, their jealousy, possessiveness to each other. Forgetting what was waiting for them in the living room.

 

Orn who had enough waiting for Mean and Plan decided to search them. She search to the kitchen, and she didn’t prepared to see what actually showed to her. She saw how both of them were hugging and kissing each other. Cannot watch anymore, she run to dark place. She remembers how happy she feels when Mean present her the necklace. She remember how Plann and Mean looking at each others, when Mean just left him after reading a message on his phone. She remembers how Mean doesn’t like when someone else touching Plann. 

 

She sat on the stairs beside living room, where all of her friends were sleeping. She saw Mean and Plann come to the living room, and how their face shocked when they saw her still wake up. She looks disappointed and out from Mean house. Leaving the couple speechless and only stand still there. 

 

After a week, Orn finally dare to talk to Mean again. She message Mean to meet her on the usual bridge. She was waiting him, and she threw the remain picture to the river. What she didn't expect was Mean come to her with Plann. She decided that she was okay and will return something to the right hand.

 

“Orn, I’m sorry” Mean with apologize expression said to her.

 

“It’s alright, I’m fine” she just can smile softly to someone who ever have a place in her heart. She released the necklace that hung on her neck. She put her smile and walk through Mean to someone who stand behind him. Still smiling she put the necklace in Plann palm and wrap his palm around the things. There was only left Plann who can only stares at the guy who stares back at him.

 

-End-