Final

Housewarming Party?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hi! Chaeyeon! I’m having a housewarming party tomorrow night! Are you and Sakura able to make it?” Chaeyeon’s cousin practically yelled over the phone, making the girl cringe a little. Chaeyeon knew her cousin had a reputation for being loud and having a ‘way too excited’ personality, but it was torture for her to have to hear that again. 

 

She bit her lower lip, full of thought. “Housewarming party? Will there be... a lot of alcohol?” 

 

“What are you talking about! Of course there’s going to be alcohol!” Chaeyeon’s cousin screeched into the phone and laughed. Not wanting to sound rude, Chaeyeon had to fake a laugh back. “Actually... I think sakura and I have something to attend to on that day-“

 

“Nonsense! You two are coming to the party and it’s settled! I’ll see you guys tomorrow, goodnight Chaeyeon!” 

 

“Wait I-“ Before Chaeyeon knew it, the line was already cut. She let out a groan and plopped down dramatically onto the bed. “What’s wrong?” A familiar voice sounded through the room. When Chaeyeon looked up and saw her girlfriend standing there with a puzzled look, she wanted to disappear.

 

Chaeyeon was trying to get the both of them uninvited to the housewarming party so that Sakura wouldn’t drink all the alcohol drinks there and get drunk at the party. But that plan failed and now Chaeyeon was having a mental breakdown. 

 

Sakura and alcohol? That’s a big no no. 

 

“My cousin practically forced the both of us to attend her housewarming party tomorrow...”

 

The older girl looked even more confused. “Isn’t that a good thing? You can catch up with your cousins.”

 

“You mean my annoying cousins?” Chaeyeon puffed her cheeks while looking at Sakura. She did immediately feel better when Sakura pinched her cheeks and gave her a peck to her lips though. “Since we have to go, we might as well have a good time there! You’re such a party pooper babe..” 

 

Chaeyeon simply nodded at whatever Sakura said. Besides, she was too busy trying to control her racing heart after she got a kiss. 

 

“Chaeyeon.” Sakura snickered after a moment of silence. “You’re blushing.” 

 

“A- am I? Psh no I’m not!”

 

Yup. Chaeyeon’s whipped for her girlfriend alright. 

 

-

 

The next day came way faster than Chaeyeon had expected. Well... not that time ever passed slowly when she was in bed cuddling up to her girlfriend. But that wasn’t the point. 

 

The two girls intertwined their hands upon walking up to Chaeyeon’s cousin’s house. It already looked impressively big from the outside, so Chaeyeon assumed it was more beautiful on the inside. Sakura on the other hand didn’t really care much about the house. She only wanted to come because she heard from Chaeyeon’s mother the previous night, that they were serving cheese dakgalbi at the party. 

 

“Kkura stay close to me please... I don’t want my crazy cousins teaching you anything weird this time.” Chaeyeon says. 

 

“They didn’t teach me anything weird, Chaeyeon.” Sakura tries to reassure her but the girl simply widens her eyes and whisper shouts a “teaching you how to draw a dog with your toes isn’t weird, babe?!”

 

Sakura pouts in defeat, mumbling to herself. “..but it was fun.” 

 

“God, you’re so cute but so silly at the same time-“

 

Chaeyeon couldn’t even finish her sentence before the front door swung open with a loud bang, revealing her worst nightmare, aka her cousin. “Welcome welcome! The cutest couple in the family is finally here!” 

 

Sakura heard an almost inaudible sigh come from Chaeyeon before the girl mumbles “oh no” to herself. Sakura nudges her and frowns a little. “Chaeyeon... be nice.” 

 

So Chaeyeon forced a smile on her face and waved back to her cousin. “It’s great to be back!” She tried sounding a little excited and it must’ve sounded convincing because Sakura gave her a slight nod. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter