Edn

Wonkyu!!!?

-EDITED-

 

"Kyaa!!!! Wonkyu!!!!!"

"MomKyu!!!!!"

"Omo daddyWon look so handsome today! Get lost you parasite"

 

Yes he was called parasite for sticking close to his own dongsengs. Kim Jongwoon or better known as Yesung for his miracle voice was thrown away by the fan for being in the middle of their favorite,especially Wonkyu a.k.a Siwon and Kyuhyun.

Weird? Not really for him. He knows how fans work. But never in his deepest mind to be able to feel that way. To be thrown away literally for 'disturbing' Wonkyu moment.

He was singing diligently on the stage, minding his own business when Kyuhyun come to him, hugging him from the behind.

"Aish!!!! Get away from him!"

The shout was faint for others but he wasn't called sensitive for nothing. He heard it all. The shouts. The mocking.

'But Wonkyu is not a thing... ' thought him, prying off Kyuhyun's hand softly while smiling at everyone just to show that he didn't listen to them.

'I need to concentrate. Heck i don't want to know if they had something or not.'

After finishing with the concert, he was so into his thought that he didn't realize Ryeowook had dragging him all the way to changing room.

 

"Hyung, change your clothes first." Ryeowook said before making his way to his own stuff.

He heard the younger. He change to his casual attire with mind still at somewhere else.

'Does Siwon like Kyuhyun?  Maybe the fans saw it that's why they want to help him. I guess i won't be sticking too close to them. I don't wanna be in the middle of something that i don't understand. ' thought him again, ignoring the calling from the leader.

He was too occupied by his thought. They were at a restaurant. Celebrating their success for the show. And here Yesung are, still puzzling himself in the matter of Wonkyu.

Called it coincidence, he just realize where he had been at the time he saw Siwon as usual flirting with everyone, mainly Kyuhyun. The group visual had feeding the maknae sweetly.

Something thumping loudly inside Yesung.

'What is this?' Yesung thought, caressing the middle of his own chest. The pain that he had never ever feels was too foreign to him.

'So i was a meddlesome all this time?' the thumping soothed out once he threw his gaze somewhere else.

The fans word begin to seap into his mind,slowly digging into his feels and thought. Soon, it was all that he can think for the rest of the weeks.

"Hyung?  Does your chest hurt?" said Kyuhyun, the maknae saw how the older had been doing the same gesture quite a lot lately. 

"Eh?"

"Don't eh me. Are you okay?" the maknae words begin to make him realize he had been doing the same thing ever since he had feel the thumping pain.

"Nah, just itchy" stupid Yesung!  Thought him.

"O..kay. That's weird. Just make sure to get some ointment later." said the maknae.

And oh lord of all coincidence, he saw the look Siwon throw at both of them. The look of irritation, eyes squinting unhappily to them. He quickly pull away himself, leaving few gaps between them.

'Shots.. The fans were right... '

And the pain come visit him often since then.

It was at the fanmeeting where he felt the most hated. Fate must be hating on him. The manager had place him in between Siwon and Kyuhyun.  And there he heard the chant. Although it was faint, he can heard it still, how the fans hate he was in between their 'one true pair'.

He can’t sit still.  He felt suffocate by the dark gazes given to him from the crazy shippers. He can’t help to rub his chest just to sooth the pain a little bit.

The fidgeting soon alerts the two tall men beside him. Siwon gently rubbing his back, thinking that the older were just nervous from the fansign. The maknae thoughtfully keep talking to him, thinking he can calm the older down.

But the two men only make it worst. He felt like crying. The gaze was too much for him. Heck he didn’t even want to be there anymore. He didn’t want to be hated for intruding the Wonkyu lovey dovey moment.

After the fansign finish, he hastily run towards the changing room. The members only shrugging to each other.

'Maybe he really need to use the toilet' said one of them.

Soon the members begin to crowding the changin room. As they were busying with their own stuff, Leeteuk approach one by one, asking whether or not they had seen Yesung anywhere.

Siwon and Kyuhyun exchange their look, feeling something was off lately with their hyung. Frantically, both of them went searching for Yesung.

In one secluded empty room, the said lead vocal was crying. Knees to his chest as he cries his heart feeling scared by the empty threat. Slowly he went up and leaning to the wall, feeling legs were to weak to keep him standing.

“Urgh…”

He clenched his chest harder, trying too sooth the pain but it was too much to bear by his small body. Soon he felt his legs begin to gave in and sending him stumbling forward towards the floor but the pain that he had thought await didn’t came to him.

“Yesung hyung!”

A shouts had him shuddered for a second but his conscious had already gone by the time the person tried to speak with him.

.

.

.

A faint shouts blaring in his ears, sending a shiver down his spine despite him still too groggily about his own surrounding.

“This is our faults!”

Again the shouts making his head hurt twice that day. He tried to cover his own ears but none of his limbs obeyed his thought. Only then he realizes he had been deep into sleep, body  feels as heavy as a lead.

The flinch from the unconscious members begin to attract the others attention.

“He’s awake! You guys disturb his sleep!” said Ryeowok in angry.

“Sorry…” said Leeteuk, feeling hurt by his own behaviour and probably by the eternal maknae yelling.

“Yesung hyung?” Donghae softly brushing the hairs out of Yesung’s face, letting the man focus after waking up from  his own black out.

“Emm?”

Yesung looking to his surrounding and realizes that everything as white as a paper.

“Hospital? Why I’m here?” he ask the leader who begin to help him to sit from his laying position.

“You don’t remember?” Leeteuk said carefully, caressing the younger bed hair.

Yesung shake his head, not remembering the last thing he had done due to his dizziness. Leeteuk glance once to Kangin, the younger understand the older command and started to shoo the others out before following them.

Once he feels it was safe for him and Yesung to speak, he took a hold of the younger hands, caressing him to sooth the younger from his distress look.

“Yesung ah. The doctor said you fainted due too massive stress and tired body. Tell hyung, what has been bothering you lately?” Leeteuk ask him in the most caring voice he had ever heard.

“Stress? But I--” just then he had remember the reason that sending him into blacking out self. His face went red, embarrassing by his own immature thought.

“Nothing…” he said as he avoid the older looks, earning a confuse look from the older.

“Kim Jongwoon. Tell me now.”

“But.. but… it’s embarrasing…” Yesung muttered softly but the older catch every single of it.

“Hey it’s okay. It’s only the two of us here so tell me. I won’t judge.” said Leeteuk, pulling the younger to face him.

“Em…hyung… I.. I got too deep into my petty thinking… it wasn’t anything so forget about it, please?” said Yesung, face still red from his own embarrassment.

“Jongwoon, tell hyung now or I’ll let the doctor keep you here until I let you come back.” said Leeteuk sternly. The younger red face had him curious for the reason that make the younger into his state now.

Yesung sighing, gathering his courage to speak the issues that had him sleepless all this time.

“Hyung… I got too bothered by Wonkyu’s fans…”

“Wonkyu?”

“Yes! Siwon and Kyuhyun! Their fans are crazy! Not that I hate them or anything but every time I tried to get close to them, they shout at me! I tried to brush it off but then Siwon himself look unhappy every time I got too close with Kyuhyun! Won’t you be mad the same way I am now? I just wanna get close to my dongsengs without being judged!” Yesung ended with breathless, panting as he got himself too work out by the pent up anger.

“Pftt..”

“Hyung! You promise that you won’t judge me!” Yesung whining with teary eyes, lips pouted in sulking manner.

“Sorry-- Yesung ah--- this is--too cute…” Leeteuk stuttered as he tried his hard not to laugh off from Yesung cute antic.

“This is not cute! This is serious!” the younger huffing in frustration, bodies turn 180 degree as he tried to avoid from facing the older with hand still attached to the iv drip.

Then he heard the chair squeaking and the door open up. Soon the door close again and few footsteps slowly making their way towards him.

“Yesung ah, turn around.” said Leeteuk but the younger still sulking from his laughing just now. “Come on, hyung apologize for laughing just now so please turn around for a while.”

Not wanting to sulk for too long, he turn around only to turn more redder than before.

“Why both of them here!?” he shouts as he pull the pillow to hide his red face.

“Well, might as well ask them right away for your accusation right? So Siwon, do you love Kyuhyun?” Leeteuk as the tallest one in the room.

“Of course I love him.” said Siwon casually with his infamous killer smiles.

“See!” said Yesung while pointing his fingers to Siwon.

Leeteuk coughing to warn Yesung to keep himself quiet until he finish. “As in?” he ask Siwon once again.

“As the maknae and my beloved brother.” said Siwon, the smiles never falter from his face even thought he was started to get weird out by the older question.

“See! He’s-- wait what?” Yesung was take aback by the taller claim. He look to the leader in question as he tilted his head, confused by the claim.

Then the leader ask the same thing to Kyuhyun and getting the same reaction from the maknae.

“What’s this all about? Yesung hyung are you okay?” said Kyuhyun worriedly, he went up to Yesung and hugging the older intimately.

“Yah yah! Don’t get too close with Yesung hyung!” said Siwon angrily as he pull Yesung into his own hug.

“Wait… so I just misunderstood the whole thing?” said Yesung confusedly.

Leeteuk chuckling, shaking his head from the younger antic. “No. And they probably love someone else then loving each other.” said Leeteuk, trying to give the hint to Yesung but the younger were too clueless of his surrounding.

“What are you talking about? Hyung?” said Siwon, feeling left out by the two hyungs.

Leeteuk decide to fill in the two dongsengs despite Yesung protest. By the end of the stories, Yesung had hiding behind his pillow.

“Ahaha!!! Hyung! You so cute! We don’t love each other like that!” Kyuhyun laughing too hard to the point he had fall from the bed after Yesung shove him down harshly.

“Hyung. I might have said I love Kyuhyun, but I’ll never think about him that way. Who want an evil as a boyfriend. I would rather have you, so cute and petite for the handsome me.” said Siwon smugly, hugging Yesung tightly.

“Aish… I’m worried for nothing… You think yourself highly Siwon ah…” said Yesung, ignoring the fact that Siwon had sending the hint in his word.

“Nope, Yesung hyung more suitable for someone like me.” said Kyuhyun, standing proudly after the fall.

“Aish don’t mock me…” said Yesung pushing the two to get his own space.

Leeteuk laugh as the turtle had miss all the hints given to him. The man was quite for being clueless to his own surrounding, to the point he had miss all the loving look the two tall members had on him for all this time.

‘Siwon ah, Kyuhyun ah…. fighting. This brat is too innocent for his own good…’ thought him as he watching over Kyuhyun and Siwon fighting for Yesung’s attention.

Soon all members begin to crowding the room again after listening to the commotion done by the Wonkyu. It wasn’t the new thing to them as they watch over Siwon and Kyuhyun fighting for their beloved turtle.

“So he didn’t realize it yet?” whisper Heechul to Leeteuk.

“Nope. Too stupid and oblivious as usual.” said the leader.

“Thought so. So who do you bet on? I had Siwon in my head because he had everything already.” said Heechul with his evil smirk.

“Me on Kyuhyun. He more closer to Yesung all this time.” Kangin join the conversation by placing his own bet.

“Nope… not gonna bet. Bye.” said Leeteuk, leaving the two evils who begin to scheme suspicious bet among the members.

“Kyusung!”

“No! Wonsung!”

“Why my name on the back of your guys name.. I’m older..” said Yesung, meddling in between the two dongsengs.

“Tsk, you will always be a bottom.” muttered Wonkyu silently as Yesung look clueless to their mumbling.

Leeteuk went to Yesung as he took a seat next to the younger and hug him. “Oh my clueless stupid brother.”

“I’m not stupid!” Yesung whined.

The three only sighing, feeling too tired by the lead vocal oblivious self.

 

 

 

A/N: i love wonyekyu!