The only one i love -the End-

Vampire tail

Standing in the middle of the square next to his now covered with a black piece of fabric dead body,

 Chanyeol was really wondering what happening in the city are they okay? Is his friends alright? Are they still alive? He saw Leo standing near the gate waiting...

 

The red fairy appeared from nowhere next to Chanyeol "since nobody can see me even Leo...i need to make sure of something, because i see you are confused!" she said to him "aren't you confident! what Leo saw was you will be awake because he know how you two love each other...isn't that right? Doesn’t he love you back?"

Chanyeol stayed silent doubt were all over his mind "it’s not him the problem"

The red fairy stands still looking seriously to Chanyeol “are you serious? You don't love him?"

"i...don't know!" Chanyeol huffs

 

"It’s time!!" Leo said and the wings voices start to echo in the sky they look at the black cloud coming to their direction the army of the vampires arrived start to turn and turn in the sky "what? Didn’t he said the White fox is coming?" Chanyeol was confused "why the vamps army are here!"

"he is here" the red fairy woman said looking at the gates Chanyeol look at the place too he saw him coming through that gate slowly, calmly, his heart was feeling joy seeing him but in the same time it hurts looking at how he looks like he moves steps to the front but he couldn't go anywhere far from his dead body

 

"Your here" Leo said to the white fox, the looks, the aura, the feels he gave are no joke he must be very angry

 

"But!" Chanyeol asked again "how the army is here and not in the city!"

"He fought them and he wins, they choose him as a lead but he refuse, what you call that among the humans?" she smirked "the people choice! This power he had is very unique i really want to try it myself"

Chanyeol look at the white fox "he fought a whole army!" he was amazed by that how he still stand after all that?

 

"splendid...i was waiting for this day since the day i met you" Leo said with a smile in his face that make the white fox gets more angrier "LEO...I WILL LET YOU BEG TO DIE" the anger voice of the white fox heard, dashing to Leo who fly away from it easily he knows where the other going to hit since he can clearly see the future he landed next to Chanyeol with "foxy don’t be mad at me" and the fox automatically followed his lead but stopped next to them, Chanyeol heart start to beat fast his near yet his far...it happened again! The confusion he get every time

 

"I see you felt it" Leo said then take off the piece of fabric

 

Chanyeol saw the frozen fox in front of him, his face was shocked, he stand there just looking at him, now Chanyeol felt very bad! If Leo saw that future that means he is really in love with him and seeing someone you truly love dead in front of you it’s bad! Very bad! Once his parents now him doing this for what? Peace?”

"Stop!" Chanyeol say it with a very low tone "I let the corps for you to say goodbye" he heard Leo saying "PLEASE STOP!!!" he screamed but no...no one can hear him...he look at the red fairy "BRING ME BACK" he screamed trying to grab her but his hand just slipped through her like nothing there or at least he is the nothing

 

"Cha...Chanyeol..."

 

The fox said going to his dead body looking at it touching his face "please...wake up...no...Please...please...!" Chanyeol saw the tears under the mask...going down his cheeks…it hurt...seeing him like this because of him it hurt to the point even his tears start to fall...knowing he can't do anything! "Please...stop...bring me back!" Chanyeol said begging to the fairy falling on the ground the pain in his heart was unbearable he fought all in his life against vampires he was so cold hearted to almost everyone just to not let anyone cry on him like that...seeing him like that so weak crying in his stupid self...he doesn’t deserve it…he doesn’t deserve him…

"You know..." Leo talked again "he did taste good! So you shouldn’t be sad he fed your kind"

"STOOOP!!!" Chanyeol screamed his heart out hearing what Leo was saying he saw the fox clenching in his heart in pain he stands trying to touch him but he couldn’t "what going on?!" he said in a worried tone, in fact to see him this close now he noticed his arms were all cuts his neck his clothes were thick with blood all he saw him coughing blood from his mouth Chanyeol was frightened "YOUR NOT HELPING HIM! YOU ARE DESTROYING HIM"

 

"LEOO" the fox scream was loud making everyone shiver of the feel it give…a weird sense of power…everyone can feel it around the moment he screamed it came out...his wing from his back....a white feathers wings....even Chanyeol eyes were wide open seeing the very fine and clear wings in front of him...but the most amazed was the girl fairy who start to appear next to him..."fairy!!" Chanyeol said surprised then she is the one who he was talking to her she was the one that tried to go out of his body that time...she was...breathtaking...

 

The happiness in Leo face was so extra "yes...yes...come on Baekhyun let out the beast inside of you"

 

Chanyeol look at him with "what...what did you just called him?" did he heard him wrong or what? Why he called the fox Baekhyun? "What a show" their intention now was on the one coming from the castle "you’re the white fox everyone was talking about" he said with confident

"N" Leo said quietly with anger he really must be hating him "you’re not my enemy for now" the fox replied giving his intention to that N

Chanyeol knows this is the time Leo was waiting...the guy who introduce himself as N the head of the council the one on the throne the one who start the war at the city and the one who was the cause of killing the fox parent

 

 

"Baekhyun his power is copying your moves so be careful" Leo said and Chanyeol screamed now "STOP CALLING HIM THAT" he couldn't even think of it he automatically refuse to have the idea that the one in front of them right now was Baekhyun

 

"#...now helping, afraid to die...#" the fairy said and wanted to go to the white fox direction but the red fairy was the one interrupting "i was waiting for you...you take so much time to show yourself..." she start to talk to the fox fairy but what make Chanyeol felt the shock and the unexpected is the fairy when she called him Baekhyun asking if he can fight that N alone and the fox did reply to her..

 

"Just don’t lose"

 

Is this a joke? Chanyeol mind now was exploding he stand there not moving at all the two were start to fight but no his mind wasn't even there every flash back in the past month came to his mind...he was lying to him?. No...this can't be....now his mind was full of little things that he never notice like how he puke when he eat...how he pushed Kai and let him fall even he was a vampire...how he always hid his face even if he have no mark...how he doesn’t get afraid if he was in trouble...how the dog was loving him...how he pushed him in Kai direction when he was in a rage at the class...how his leg didn’t broke after the long fall...and how this red fairy wanted him, the same she wants the fox now...no...No...He saw the two of them in the same time...maybe they have just a similar name! That could be the reason right?

 

the conclusion he get was the last and only safe boat he had left...seeing someone just landed he look at him the vampire had a black feathers the same as Luhan he must be his big brother then…he was ready to go in the fight his hands were literally on fire but he didn't he stopped there looking at the two

 

but Chanyeol hope doesn't last for long because fighting N, the fox mask fall on the ground he couldn't see his face since he was looking at the opposite side he was waiting patiently for him to turn around...N stopped looking at the face dazed and in a blink of an eye his head was already in the white fox hands

"POWER OF THE CHARM YES!!!" Leo said screaming in joy the vampire who join late goes to where the fox was burning N body for good with his flames and the two were saying something to each other

Leo turn to look at Chanyeol body "my promise to their father now is done, the founders will take the lead again for a better future…please take care of the little one for me"

"What?" Chanyeol didn’t understand what he meant

Leo take a deep breath it wasn't a sad one it was a peaceful one reaching what he was waiting for years "the future i saw wasn't mine! Because mine…will end here…please tell Yunho am sorry I lied saying I will be alive" finishing his sentence Chanyeol eyes got wide looking at the person behind him "b…bae…k…hyu…n..!" he said not believing his eyes

 

the white fox was without a mask red and yellow eyes, fangs, it was him...all along...it was Baekhyun..."why” Chanyeol said with a shocked and trembling voice “WHY YOU DIDN’T TELL ME?? WHY YOU PLAYED LIKE THAT WITH MY HEART!" Chanyeol was screamed now…but still…no one can hear him...or maybe he is screaming because no one can hear him

 

Baekhyun jumped on Leo his blood...killing him...then immediately start to eat his flesh..."no…Baekhyun!...don’t…s...stop...his a good person" Chanyeol said he can't even think straight now the vampire tried to stop him but winning her battle Ayri came in front of him "#...dare to get closer…#” she said she was angry the same anger inside he master she can feel it too

 

 

“Little brother stop!” Kris said

 

Baekhyun did stop but after the Leo became all pale he stands to look at his brother his face was empty…no expression…like he was there and not there…he wipe the blood from his mouth then look at Chanyeol body he moves to it, Chanyeol in the other hand was just looking at him there standing…if Leo was right…he know what coming…but…first he was confused if the white fox kissed him and he was loving Baekhyun that won’t be a mutual feeling…and he won’t wake up…but if he is the same person that mean he was lying at him! And Baekhyun did ask him before what is love anyway…love is trust…love is no lies…is that mean he didn’t love him?

 

Baekhyun put his forehead on Chanyeol whispering some words in sorrow Chanyeol can clearly hear them

 

“am…sorry for lying at you…am sorry for killing you…am sorry for the trouble I give you…I tried to have my distance but I couldn’t…I tried to not fall in love with you…but I couldn’t…you were…you are…and you will be the only one I love…I love…and I will love” finishing his sentence Chanyeol felt it…he felt the kiss coming from a true feelings…he saw himself fading slowly

Chanyeol take out a little laugh “no matter what I think…what in my heart is true…”

 

 

Opening his eyes Chanyeol felt his numbed body he stands to a sitting position in the glass box he look around to find just Baekhyun brother looking at the sky… “Where is he?” Chanyeol asked

Kris look at him “OH I thought you were dead!!”

“WHERE IS BAEKHYUN??” he asked in anger trying to go out of that box his body felt heavy since he was dead for days Kris helped him to stand with “he just left”

 

“WHAT? WHERE?” Chanyeol asked

“To a place he said he will belong to…but why you’re not dead…you were compelled???” Kris asked and Chanyeol nodded

“Let me take you to the city you need human medical care” Kris said

“NO” Chanyeol screamed pushing Kris “I need to find him” he moves a little but he immediately fall on the ground unconscious

Kris goes to him “curses and spell makes you very exhausted when it goes, ask me about it”

 

 

 

>>> At the city <<<

 

 

Kris was looking at the humans who break down because of the news he couldn’t finish his sentence saying he did wake “Emm…Luhan!” he clear his throat and the sad Luhan look at his brother “the dead guy in the square I left him fainted at the human hospital but it was empty”

“What?”

“Yeah…I decide to come here first then figure out what to do about him” Kris explains

“Fainted?” Luhan repeated and Kris nodded

 

“he is alive”

 

 

 

 

>>> 6 months later <<<

 

 

 

 

“Ya! What do you mean by you can’t go to the prom with me?” Xuimin was nagging Chen again at the lunch table at the school

“I told you am into giiirls…giiiiirls” Chen screamed “D.O why isn’t he understanding! It’s been 10 years god damn it” D.O shrugs

“Because he truly likes you” Kai put his hand on D.O shoulder “look at us even if we got separated we met again”

 

“I wish they met again” Sehun who was standing next to them said he turn to look Luhan “any news on Baekhyun?” Luhan shake his head a no “what about Chanyeol?”

Sehun huffs at Luhan question “I barely made him coming yesterday from his travels to go to the prom with us tonight he is a sleep now!”

Luhan hit his head “why he is so sure he will be in that place?”

“Because it was his dream…to live in a place with a wooden house in a high mountain and waterfall and it would be easier if you and your big brother remember the place you guys went to it when you were younger”

“That hard because I was little and a bit dump to even care where we were and my big brother curse was wiping his memories so basically he didn’t remember anything before 15”

“What was your curse?” Sehun asked “I never asked you?”

“Me? Better not to say” Luhan take out his tong and stands leaving with “I will be here at 7 at the prom”

 

 

 

>>> Council castle <<<

 

Luhan goes to where his brother is “Kriiiis…how do I look?” he said showing his costume to his brother the later didn’t even give him the time he just said good

“YAA!! Since you become the head of the council you keep ignoring me” Luhan pouted

“Sorry” Kris said and then look at the black suit he was wearing “you look amazing” he said then go hug him

“Thanks bro” Luhan hugged him back

“The stuff from our old castle arrived yesterday you should take a look and see if you still need anything” Kris smiled to his brother who said a “yes sir” then left running out side seeing the big trucks and maids taking out there stuff he saw the picture Baekhyun had in his room “Oh!!”Luhan goes and take it looking sadly at his little brother “where are you baby brother”

 

 

 

 

>>> 19:25 At the prom <<<

 

 

 

“Guys” Sehun said all of them were standing in a circle “this years was the best year I had in my life” he said holding Luhan in his arms

“Because you finally have a prom date?” Kai sarcasm and Sehun left Luhan and goes hitting him “ you!” he said Chen and Xuimin were standing there laughing

“You guys came together?” D.O asks them

“Yes because he scared my date! And she dumped me at the last moment” Chen roll his eyes “I didn’t have a choice!” he the take Xuimin arm “let just have some fun right? He look at Chanyeol who was standing there in silent having a cub of drinks in his hand “Chanyeol’aah! Are you okay?”

“What?” he asked “yeah...yeah”

“That a stupid question you know” D.O said and look at Chanyeol “Chanyeol am sure he will appear sooner or later”

 

 

“now all of you guys please listen” Suho said from the DJ mic “it is the time to choose our prom king aaaand queeeen” he said and everyone cheer up “the king should be a handsome over all men here and the queen should be the most the beautiful the breath taking catching face in the school riiiight?”

“YEAAH!” everyone cheers

“Now you all go the school Facebook page and vote for the best king of the prom” everyone did as they told

Sehun gather everyone “guys! guys! Vote for Chanyeol let us make his spirit up a little” he laughed and the others laughed with him “please don’t” Chanyeol said rolling his eyes

 

“Now everyone vote for the lovely qu….” But students start to murmur Suho stopped his words looking at the door

 

Everyone look at who was there Chanyeol drop the cub in his hand looking at the white hair boy at the door he was wearing a black shirt and a white suit his eyes were with eye-liners catching everyone around. His face was without a mask and everyone could clearly see his face…he look at Ayri who was taking his arm wearing a black dress and a black cat mask

“#...shall we?…#” she said and Baekhyun nodded the two moves to the center his eyes were looking for a specific someone till it met it…he was there…standing looking at him Ayri look at the two then moves to where Luhan giving them space she stands with them “#...hey again…#” she smiled and winked to Luhan

“Luhan?” Sehun said with a questioning look and the other smiled “this is Baekhyun fairy” he look at his brother “I found the place in the picture he always had in his room”

 

 

Baekhyun stand in the middle just looking at Chanyeol not knowing what to do everyone around were looking at the two who froze

“Come on Chanyeol!” Kai screamed cheering and D.O hits him in the stomach

 

But that what he needed Chanyeol moves fast to where Baekhyun was, he stopped looking down at him just for a second then immediately hugs him tightly like his life was depends on it he said with his deep voice “I don’t care why you lied, I don’t care who you really are…am sorry I woke up late…just…please…don’t leave me again”

Baekhyun smiled hearing the words “am sorry…I thought you were dead”

Chanyeol take Baekhyun face with both hands kissing him patiently

 

“You were…you are…and you will be the only one I love forever” Chanyeol said and Baekhyun laughed at the words he already said “forever? then how about became a vampire?” Luhan shouted

 

“LUHAAN!!!!”