final

[drabble] Us

In the middle of the night, Baekhyun walked in his housemate’s room. He saw the taller man was sleeping underneath the blankets, looking perfectly peaceful. Baekhyun walked over and then crawling under the covers with him, and give a light embrace. The taller man turned over to the side so he could face Baekhyun, and embrace him back. 

“Get a nightmare?” The taller man asked sleepily.

“No,” Baekhyun replied quietly.

“Had a fight with your girlfriend?” He asked again.

This time Baekhyun took several seconds until he finally reply, “No” He said it almost no sound.

The room is back in silence. Fifteen minutes or so had gone by.

“Kris..?” Baekhyun’s voice was quiet and careful, but the taller man did not answer him. Perhaps his mate was back in his dreamland because the next thing he knew he listened to Kris soft breathing.

“Why everyone always says that we really look like real couples rather than Irene and I,” Baekhyun mumbled into Kris’s bare chest before it went back to silence. And after that he fallen asleep.

Moment later Kris opened his eyes. 

“When will you realize,” Kris said softly after another long silence. He holding their bodies together in a tight embrace, and kiss the top of Baekhyun head.

-end

a/n  Thanks for reading! I hope you like this short story. Please leave a review, it means so much to me.