Without You

YOU ARE THE REASON

Anda Adalah Alasannya - Calum Scott

Terjadilah jantungku berdetak
Jantungku

Karena kamu adalah alasan
Karena kaulah alasannya

Aku kehilangan tidurku Aku Tidur
tidurku

Tolong kembalilah sekarang
Kumohon, kembalilah sekarang

 

Dalam keheningan malam, di atas puncak malam kesedihan, di ruangan luas yang tampak redup. Hanya ada lampu kecil di atas meja yang tersisa satu-satunya yang tersisa menyala. Seorang wanita muda duduk termenung di sofa sambil menatap sedih pada wanita muda lain yang terbaring di ranjang rumah sakit. Berbagai selang yang menempel di tubuh wanita muda itu, tampak begitu memprihatinkan di mata, dan suara mesin ventilator yang terdengar sangat sedih di telinga, menjadi pemandangan yang sangat menyakitkan bagi Kim Jisoo setiap hari.

 

Tears fell on Jisoo's face. The fact that Jennie Kim has been weak for two months has made her chest hurt. It was really painful in the pit of the stomach, he could barely afford to see Jennie lying in such a coma. He was afraid until it felt like he wanted to die, really afraid of losing the most valuable person in his life.

 

Even though the needle showed two o'clock in the morning, Jisoo had not felt any sleep in it at all. As long as Jennie is hospitalized, that's how long she lost her sleep. Her eyes were still locked on Jennie's figure, and tears had spilled over, overwhelming her swollen face.

 

Sobs begin to emerge from the heart-shaped lips. Jisoo cried loudly, sobbing in the form of a scream of his heart in pain when the contents of his head began to scatter. The memories that he had with Jennie began to come out one by one, until the bad memories, the most painful ones appeared, he felt like he had forgotten how to breathe properly. Make him pant.

 

He, Kim Jisoo, again, again, and again fell deeper and deeper into his regret well.

 

It's so dark in there, and Jisoo needs her light, Jennie. Very very To illuminate it, find a way out of the well.

 

"Please, come back now, Jen."

 

 

There goes my mind racing
Ada yang melintas Pikiranku

And you are the reason
Dan kaulah alasannya

That I'm still breathing
Bahwa aku masih bernafas

I'm hopeless now
Aku tak memiliki harapan sekarang

 

Jisoo slowly got up from the couch, and brought his body closer to Jennie without taking his eyes for a second from the young woman who looked so peaceful in her deep sleep. A soft sigh slid from his heart-shaped lips as his  landed on a small chair. Still wrapped around Jennie's figure in her eyes, her hands began to move to touch Jennie's hand. Again Jisoo breathes properly, and Jennie is the reason. Now the young woman's soft hand was in her hand. And he swore his heart beat a thousand times faster.

 
Even though the room was so dim, Jisoo could still clearly see Jennie's charming face. And a sharp object is now like it's skinning the heart's core. It was really painful when something crossed his mind, and Jennie was still the only reason.

 
Jennie's hand felt so soft and right in her hand. How warm it was to hold that hand, the warmth spread to his heart. How comfortable looking at Jennie's charming face. Jisoo never thought Jennie would be this beautiful.

 
How could he just realize it now, when even Jennie didn't return her grasp as before? Why did he just do it now, when even Jennie no longer returned his gaze? And why did he realize so late how perfect Jennie Kim was? Why was he so stupid to be blind to see Jennie? Hell must be on his side at the time, until he never even realized it at all.

 
Love, awareness and regret come so late. The three merged into a deadly poison that now lodged in his heart. The deadly poison that every second begins to gnaw viciously at its soul. The coma Jennie has become incurable in Jisoo's body. There is no medicine that can cure it except the return of Jennie in a fully conscious state.

 
The only cure for Jisoo is that Jennie woke up from her coma.

 
"Jennie, my life without you is like a death sentence. My world is in a mess. I was broken in a mess. Please come back now." softly Jisoo accompanied by a tear on his cheeks.

 
God, how really Kim Jisoo wants to turn time. He really longed for the cat's eyes which seemed intimidating, but felt so soft when looking at him. How much he missed Jennie's gummy smile.

 
"How much I miss you, Jennie. I miss you so much I want to die." Jisoo breathed as much as he could when his chest returned to sigh. He was not running, but the fact was that his breath was stiff at this time.

 




"Nado ... I love you too ... I love you. Very much in love with you, Jennie.

 
Jisoo began biting her lower lip and lowered her face deeply. Feeling ashamed to admit that now he really fell in love with a handsome figure who is currently only in a coma. Really where did his heart go until he had not had time to understand his feelings for Jennie correctly?

 
Again, maybe the hell where his heart lived when he was. And Jisoo thinks, he has no hope now.

 
"I'm desperate now, Jen."

 

I'd climb every mountain
Aku akan mendaki setiap gunung

And swim every ocean
Dan menyelami setiap samudera

Just to be with you
Hanya untuk bersamamu

And fix what I've broken
Dan memperbaiki apa yang tlah kuhancurkan

Oh, cause I need you to see
Oh, karena aku ingin kau tahu

That you are the reason
Bahwa kaulah alasannya

 

Jisoo again locked his gaze on Jennie's face. Touching that beautiful face using his free hand. His hands moved slowly rubbing him gently. Then when his hand stopped on Jennie's lips that seemed to dry his heart like he had just been pinched.

 
His heart which was plagued with sorrow brought his body to his feet from his seat. With a slight bow he brought his heart-shaped lips to reach Jennie's fat lips. When Jennie's soft lips are now sticking to her lips, and she starts to bite her, a tremendous feeling bursts so strong in her chest.

 
Jisoo closed her eyes tightly, again her tears fell to wet Jennie's face which remained so deep without being disturbed at all about her actions. Her little heart really hoped Jennie would wake up from her sleep, and scold her for having kissed the young woman. Hoping very much that young woman repays the accusations she gives.

 
Or at least just a little respond to his actions. Even though it was a small response, it was enough to ignite Jisoo's hopes.

 

"Is this how it felt when I didn't return your kiss? Heart like sliced ​​because it was rejected by our loved ones. Is this how you used to feel, Jen?" Jisoo asked softly, and sat down again after briefly pulsing Jennie's lips before being completely released.

 
"Come on wake up and answer me! Spill all the pain you endured from my cruel treatment of you! I swear, I will listen to everything. I will not go away from you again. I ... II will continue to be by your side and wash all your wounds Please wake up ... Come back to me now. I promise I won't push you away again. I'm begging you, honey. "

 
Obviously, a Kim Jisoo is now begging now. Something he had never done before. Even though the tears were teary, the request was clearly highlighted.

 
For twenty years in his new life this time Kim Jisoo felt so frustrated.

 
He took Jennie's hand, which he held on to his lips, and kissed the back of the hand repeatedly. Jennie's sad face and painful look every time she acted coldly on the young woman now appeared in her head. Even so clearly visible in his memory Jennie's cat's eyes were full of compassion for him, asking him to stay every time they disagreed, even though in the end he was never ignored. What a harsh treatment at that time was like a broken cassette that kept turning over and over in his head. That made a tsunami in his eyes. His tears spread profusely. His heart cannot be more than broken. His heart was split in two, and he was dying in his question:

 

Oh my God ... How could she be that cruel at Jennie who loved her so sincerely? How could he incarnate the devil for innocent Jennie?

 
"Please forgive me, Jen. You can wake up and punish me. You can do anything to me as long as you wake up now. I beg you ... Please don't punish me like this. It hurts. It hurts a lot, Jennie. I love you so much I swear to you, I will do everything for you. Really if I have to climb every mountain, if I have to dive every ocean, I will do it only with you. you see it because you're the reason, baby. " Jisoo's rhino with a soft voice and a sore heart.

 

There goes my hands shaking
Tanganku bergetar

And you are the reason
Dan kaulah alasannya

My heart keeps bleeding
Hatiku terus terluka

I need you now
Aku membutuhkanmu sekarang

 

Jisoo grabbed his chest firmly as the pain intensified stoning his heart. His hands trembled, his heart continued to bleed, injured so badly as the clock continued to spin. But, he was still there, confined in his regret well.

 
"Jennie, even if the day changes, you know what doesn't change? The thing that doesn't change is my broken heart is still being hurt. I need you now."

 

If I could turn back the clock
Jika aku bisa memutar balik waktu

I'd make sure the light defeated the dark
Aku akan membuat cahaya itu mengalahkan kegelapan

I'd spend every hour, of every day
Aku akan menghabiskan setiap jamwaktu, setiap harinya

Keeping you safe
Menjagamu tetap aman

 

If the time machine really exists in this world, then Jisoo wants to buy one. He wanted to turn the time, and return to that time to repair everything he damaged. Really if he could turn the clock back, he would make sure that light defeated darkness until that fateful day would never arrive. And he will spend every hour, every day keeping Jennie safe so that the accident never happened. So that Jennie won't make a coma like this. So he does not need to bear millions of these pains.