final

on the web, under the night sky

Chaeyeon hated being a superhero's girlfriend— probably, just a little. It's hard as hell.

 

 

You'll be her personal nurse, you'll the one who's gonna wash her dirty amd stinky spandex suit, you might die because of worry since your girlfriend literally fight some wicked scientist who had this metal octupus tentacles from his back, and you'll be the one who will make excuses of her absence.

 

 

It's very hard and tiring, Chaeyeon advices not to try it. She's 100% drained when Sakura was fighting a villain because she'll follow her girlfriend everywhere she goes and incase Sakura was very tired from her action scenes, Chaeyeon will the one who will take her home and treat her wounds.

 

 

But she cant just get out of it or run away from Sakura, the latter will definitely die without her. It's half her fault anyways, she fell inlove with some weird crawling girl and dated her and she doesnt regret it much.

 

 

If Sakura cant live without Chaeyeon, well, Chaeyeon cant also live without her stupid super hero girlfriend.

 

 

Technically, they were already bestfriends since pre-school and that day, Sakura was still normal— she gained the weird spider powers when they became highschool. They joined the school's educational tour and went to some creepy science labratory. Idiot and innocent as Sakura is, she got lost through the corridors and accidently went into a room with full of experimental spiders— and as you expected she got bitten by the radioactive spiders.

 

 

After a day, she slowly gained some supernatural powers like super strength, spider sense, and can crawl to some wall, she can also heal faster than a average human. Sakura hid it from her for like months, and the ash blonde haired girl knew something was weird about the woman but she shrugged it off. Sakura's acts are becoming more strange and she was always missing.

 

 

Then, some weird swinging girl in red got viral and was always in the news for saving people. The netizens call her 'Girl in Red and Blue' and 'Spider-girl'. Chaeyeon was amazed and ranted it at Sakura about for her adoration at the girl in some weird red and blue hoodie. Little did the taller girl knew, Sakura is the hero.

 

 

One time, a big lizard suddenly attacked their school and guess what? Spider-girl saved Chaeyeon from that lizard man when he was about to kill her.

 

 

And at that time, Chaeyeon fell inlove with both Sakura and Spider-girl not knowning they're the same person. She's secretly inlove with her bestfriend for a long time now. The ash blonde haired girl got confused over her feelings because she's loving two person at a once?

 

 

One day, Chaeyeon followed Spider-girl at some abandoned building and fought a villain. After that she went home and found a unconcious and beaten up Sakura laying down at her backyard.

 

 

Her brain processed everything. Sakura was holding a mask that was like Spider-girl's and she's wearing the same hoodie as the hero.

 

 

Chaeyeon cant believe it, she decided to wait for Sakura to wake so she can answer her thousands questions. The latter woke up later that day and honestly answered every question Chaeyeon would throw.

 

 

The taller girl was relieved because she's inlove with only one person.

 

 

Since then, the ash blonde haired girl was the one who only know Sakura's secret and she's only the person who support and worry on her. Until, Sakura confessed that she also fell inlove with Chaeyeon long time ago when they went for a night swing. They were senior that time. It was Chaeyeon's best day ever.

 

 

Everything was so romantic, Sakura built a huge spider web using some web she uses and make then they laid down there, cuddling each other while star gazing. Not forgetting the kissing part after Chaeyeon also confessed with teary eyes.

 

 

 

“Idiot! Ugh, i was waiting for you to love me back since highschool, fool! Yes, i fell inlove with you first. I already loved you since the beggining, when you approached me at my chair and you let me borrow your crayons.” Chaeyeon revealed, holding her tears.

 

 

Sakura looked at her with wide eyes. “W-What? I thought you liked Minjoo all the time thats why i cant confess!” The older groaned in frustration.

 

 

The ash blonde haired girl scoffed and wiped her tears away. “Psh! The reason why we got close because you're busy saving people and she's the one who give me advices because she knew that i like you back then. Besides, Minjoo and Yujin are already something that time!” She responded and pursed her lips before continuing. “It was you the whole time, loser.” She said, deeply staring at Sakura's eyes.

 

 

The older woman grinned like an idiot. “Really? Sorry for everything. I love you, Lee Chaeyeon.” She mumbled making Chaeyeon's heart race and flutter.

 

 

She playfully rolled her eyes, ignoring the fast beating of her heart. “Took you long enough. I love you too, Miyawaki Sakura. Now, kiss me.”

 

 

 

It's a beautiful memory, teen Chaeyeon still doesnt know what big responsiblities she will get when you date a hero.

 

 

And now they're already adults, Chaeyeon worked as a fashion designer while Sakura is a full-time superhero— sometimes, the woman will take some part-time jobs like online tutoring if the town was peaceful. She runs a popular boutique that she can leave on to the workers when Sakura was up on a fight with a creepy villain again so she can go to her. Her life was always on the risk, the evil people use her always as a hostage to defeat Spider-girl but thank god, when they day ends, they're still alive.

 

 

 

(Chaeyeon's the one who made Sakura's spandex suit, she's proud to say that)

 

 

 

They were also living together now in a decent-size apartment, and Chaeyeon pay for their rent while Sakura gets free food when she saved a supermarket or any places with foods on it from enemies or bad guys. The ash blonde haired girl's pay was high enough for them and insisted Sakura to just save people's lives. It's very important and a very good deed.

 

 

The woman agreed because saving humans and the city became her daily routine.

 

 

And in their seven years of relationship, they never had a huge arguement. They will have this quarrel when Chaeyeon followed Sakura when she's fighting some bad people because she might get hurt, when Sakura just threw her dirty suit around the room, and when they were having some quality time and suddenly, the police called her because something bad was happening around the town— oh you dont know how much Chaeyeon hated Sakura's phone when it rings.

 

 

They will fix it immediately by just kissing it away, it's very effective, Sakura must say.

 

 

“Hello? Earth to Chaeyeon!?” A voice shouted making the latter snap in reality.

 

 

She faced the owner's voice and saw Yuri, one of their friends, looking worriedly at her while waving her hands infront of her face.

 

 

Ah right, the two of them hung out and currently in the café near her boutique. They were talking about a lot of things when Yuri's phone rings, and excused herself for a minute to talk with the caller. In midst of waiting for Yuri, she got bored and spaced out— she's thinking so deeply that she didnt even noticed her friend was already back.

 

 

“You okay?” The woman infront of her asked, and Chaeyeon nodded with a small smile on her lips.

 

 

“Yeah, i just spaced out, i guess. Too busy designing the clothes for the fashion show.” She answered before sighing deeply and took a sip from her coffee.

 

 

Liar. I waited for Sakura until 2am earlier that's why i'm tired and sleepy. I already finished designing s

 

 

Yuri narrowed her eyes on her friend before slowly nodding. “Of course... Or are you busy thinking of Sakura?” She asked, squinting. The ash blonde haired girl chuckled weakly.

 

 

“Hmm, probably.” Chaeyeon answered, playing with her fingers.

 

 

Her friend sighed and leaned back at the chair before raising a brow on her. “Where is that girl again? Tsh, she doesnt have a job but she's not free? The nerve of that girl.” She mumbled.

 

 

The taller girl nervously laughed. “She said she needs to go to her cousin. And why you still havent got used to it? It been like a decade since she's like that.” She responded and rubbed her nape.

 

 

She's probably fighting some guys who worked for the criminal

 

 

Yuri stared at her with serious expression. “Yeah, i know. Chaeyeon, can you tell me what's happening with that girl? When we're in highschool, she also go missing too and come back with wounds on her body! Now, it's still the same but she looks perfectly fine. This is the first time i'll interfere, i'm so sick of it, Chaeyeon! Is Sakura cheating on you or something? Tell me.” She said, and slapped the table making few people turn to them.

 

 

The ash blonde haired girl blinked multiple times, amused at how Yuri had acted. The younger girl doesnt know anything about Sakura being a hero and she was annoyed at how the older girl was missing all the time, thinking she's seeing another woman than Chaeyeon.

 

 

“Y-Yuri? HAHAHAHAHA! OH MY GODDDD!” Chaeyeon bursted out laughing, clutching her stomach. Her younger friend just looked at her with confused face.

 

 

After a few minutes, she stopped laughing and turned to Yuri. “Yuri, you know Sakura cant do that. Besides, if she will do that, i'll freaking wrap her body on a web and then throw her at the sea.” She whispered the last part.

 

 

Yuri was shocked. “What are y-you saying Ch-Chae?”

 

 

“Nothing. I trust her, Yuri. Let's continue talking about something else, like animals—”

 

 

“OH MY GOD!!!!! SPIDER-GIRL AND GUYS LOOKING LIKE MAFIA S ARE FIGHTING! THEY WERE HEADING TOWARDS THIS DIRECTION!” A teenager girl shouted inside the café, clutching her phone tight and her free hand covering .

 

 

People inside started panicking and the two friends stood up quickly then looked outside the window. They saw people screaming and running for their lives.

 

 

They looked at each other with wide eyes before dashing outside. And they saw some few brave people watching Spider-girl chase three black van that was heading at this direction, some people looking like gangsters was poking out of the window and shooting the hero with rifles and snipers.

 

 

Chaeyeon gasped. “! Sakura.” She hissed and dragged the awed Yuri inside the cafe.

 

 

“Yuri, call Yena now and tell her to pick you up here. I'll just go to somewhere, okay?” She said, patting her friend's shoulders before running outside the cafe before the younger girl can even stop her.

 

 

She immediately run to where the fighting scene was happening. Sakura already made the vans stop by shooting it some web. The mafia looking guys with rifle was shooting her again while she swung around, trying to dodge it.

 

 

She spotted a big garbage bin near the spot and sneakily ran there then hid behind it, peeking time to time so she can watch her girlfriend beat some tattoed asses.

 

 

“Oopsies! You cant do that, mister!” She heard Sakura shouted as she shooted the rifles with webs one by one, blocking the bullet to come outside.

 

 

The hero immediately beat them up while they dont have any weapons.

 

 

She knocked the guys up in only a span of two minutes making Chaeyeon smile. Sakura even proudly posed infront of the boss before slowly walking up to him.

 

 

“D-Dont go near me, you b-bug!” He shouted, his body shaking in fear. The guy also looks like he's going to on his pants any second now.

 

 

Even if Chaeyeon cant see her girlfriend's face, she can feel the smug smirk under that mask.

 

 

“Awww, are you going to cry now!? Spidey is sorry~” She teased and crouched infront of the guy, making him flinch in fear and suprise.

 

 

“Hand me over the chip or i'll spare you and let you go.” The hero said before stretching her hand.

 

 

The boss scoffed. “Hell no— you thought i lost?” He said with a smirk before swiftly grabbing something from his blazer, he immediately pointed it on Sakura and about to pull the trigger when the hero shot a web at it's hole and threw it away, leaving the guy with jaw dropped.

 

 

“Your reflexes was slow, psh. You thought!?!?!” She said and kicked him right on the face.

 

 

The guy was immediately knocked out  on the floor. Sakura snorted before finding the chip from his blazer when she found it, she was about to swing away when her spider-sense tinglings. She turned her gaze on the garbage bin and saw her ash blonde haired girlfriend was poking her head behind it.

 

 

Chaeyeon smiled and mentioned her to come there. The hero looked around and saw there's no people around, probably the police told them to stay back because it's dangerous— before going to her girlfriend.

 

 

“Chae baby, what are you doing here?” She asked and the moment she got close on her girlfriend, she checked her body if she got hurt or something.

 

 

Chaeyeon rolled her eyes. “I'm not hurt, babe. I was with Yuri at the nearby café and then, some girl shouted that the van you were chasing are heading towards this street.” She replied, hugging her girlfriend.

 

 

Sakura kissed her head and hugged her tightly. “You knew i'm dirty and sweaty...” She whispered making the other girl snort.

 

 

“Whatever, you still smell good. By the way, are you hurt?” She asked, breaking the hug and cupped her covered face.

 

 

The older woman shook her head. “Nope. Not at all. Can we go home now? I'll just give this freaking chip later. I'm tired.” Sakura said and turned around then bend her knees a little.

 

 

Chaeyeon smiled before jumping into her back, wrapping her arms tightly at the older girl's neck and her legs into her waist. “Up up we go!” Sakura shouted before shooting a web at the random building before jumping and soon they were swinging from building to building.

 

 

The ash blonde haired girl happily laughed, clearly enjoying the ride. She got a fear of heights in the past and overcomes it by Sakura always taking her into some swings like this. She already did this with Sakura thousand times but she still always loved the feeling. It's like you can see everything, you're more higher than anyone. The view also looks amazing, especially when it's night plus the refreshing air hitting your face. Damn.

 


 

This is probably one of the best thing that a super hero girlfriend can do for you.

 

 

She just enjoyed it because she knew for sure, she's the one who will wash her spandex suit later when they reached home.