Gotta Catch them all

I Catch a Pokemon and a Yujin ^^
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"Yes!" Wonyoung jumped when the word "Gotcha" came on her screen. "It only took ten Ultra Pokeballs, but I finally caught you!"

 

 

 

"What'd you catch?" Chaewon ran up to her friend excitedly, as the stats to the Pokémon she just caught appeared on her phone. "No way! You caught a Pikachu, dang it, I even reset mine so my starter was Pikachu, you’re so lucky,”

 

 

"Are you jealous, Chaewon?" Wonyoung teased, quickly switching screens so she could look at all of her Pokémon.

 

 

 

"Yeah," her best friend admitted, pulling up her own phone. "It's not popping up for me before." The girl pouted, until she remembered her own awesome Pokémon. "I still have my Snorlax and Lapras though, you know I even played at night, and stay at Pokestop near my house" she sneered, knowing her friend wanted them badly. "You still have a lot more to do to catch up to me, all you’ve catch was rattata and pidgey!" Chaewon laugh so hard as she remembers Wonyoung catch all what she saw when she starts playing the game.

 

 

The two girls were caught up in their own little friendly competition. They tried to see who could catch the best Pokémon between them. Chaewon was winning, but Wonyoung's determination would help her become the victor!

"Oh yeah, well-" Her words were cut off when she heard her friend's phone going off.

 

 

Chaewon answered the call, her voice becoming lighter as she spoke, "Hey Minjoo, what's up?"

 

 

A full minute hadn't passed before Chaewon's cheeks reddened as she nodded her head, not that the caller could see, "I'd love too. I'm not that far away... Okay, I'll see you soon." She hung up the phone and smiled at her best friend. "You'll never believe it Wonyoung! Minjoo just asked me out!"

 

 

"Really?" Wonyoung tried to contain her squeal of excitement. She knew her friend had a crush on Minjoo for a while now. "That's awesome!"

 

 

"I know!" Chaewon agreed, but then her smile faltered as she realized, "But I said I'd hang out with you today. I can't just ditch you like that."

 

 

"It's fine," she assured, moving her hands in a shooing motion. "Go have fun. I'm just gonna hang out around here and try to catch some more Pokémon."

 

 

"Are you sure?"

"Positive."

 

 

"Alright," Chaewon said, half-excited and half-nervous. "Wish me luck?"

 

 

"Of course!" Wonyoung waved as her friend slowly turned around to walk away. "Call me later tonight with the details though!"

 

 

"You know I will!" She smiled as she left the area, leaving Wonyoung by herself in the park.

 

 

She looked back at her phone, deciding to transfer some of the duplicate Pokémon to the Professor for some candy. Then she went to the screen to see her thirty Pokémon. Most of them were extremely common, but the one that stood out was the electric mouse. Besides her Charmander, Pikachu was her favorite. Only Squirtle was left so all of my favourites will be complete.

 

 

She activated an incense before she started walking around again, stopping every few minutes to catch another Pokémon. The sun was high in the sky, leaving her with plenty of time to wander around.

 

 

Occasionally she'd accidentally bump into something, but it was never anything that caused her harm. In fact, she barely noticed it as she continued on her quest to catch 'em all.

After thirty minutes of walking through the park, her incense wore off. Wonyoung nearly cursed when she realized it faded away as the nearby section showed a shadowed Gyarados.

 

 

Wonyoung's eyes widened at the thought of catching one. Two footprints showed up underneath it, letting her know she was close. She started heading towards the nearest Pokéstop that was located a few blocks away, hoping it would be the right direction for the Pokémon.

 

 

She was about halfway there when the footprints decreased to just one, making her breath hitch. 'I'm close.'

 

 

Wonyoung's smile grew when she saw there was a Lure Module activated on the Pokéstop she was headed to. Her luck seemed to increase by the minute. She picked up her pace, excited to see if she could find the Pokémon she wanted. At the rate she was going it was sure to be at the Pokéstop, hopefully along with other virtual trainers as well.

 

 

Wonyoung stared intently at her screen as her feet traveled down the sidewalk. Her brown eyes widened when she felt the vibrate from her phone. She looked to see the circle indicating a Pokémon directly to her left.

 

 

She instinctively took a step towards it, letting the device register the Pokémon. "No way!" She gleamed as she took another step to it, barely noticing her feet leave the curb. The Pokémon was a Gyarados! 'Chaewon's going to be so jealous!'

Wonyoung tapped at the screen, trying to engage the creature. She didn't know if her internet was failing or if the servers were messing up again, but her device wasn't bringing up the capture sequence.

 

 

'This game has been out for about a week, and it's already filled with so many bugs... Caterpie... Weedle... and birds and rats'

 

 

She let out a small giggle at her internal joke as she tapped harder on the screen, but her efforts were left unrewarded.

 

 

Now oblivious to the world, she took another step towards it, flinching in shock when she heard a loud blaring noise in her ear. Wonyoung didn't even have time to look for the source of the noise since she felt her body being jerked backwards.

 

 

"Ouch!" Wonyoung yelled as she landed, her elbow hitting the ground violently. "What the heck!"

 

 

"I should ask you that!" A strange voice came from behind her, causing her to tense.

 

 

Her blood ran cold when she realized she wasn't alone. Looking around, she saw she was laying on the ground, but she couldn't move despite her struggles. Her eyes flitted down her body, seeing warm arms wrapped tightly around her.

 

 

That was when she screamed.

 

 

"AAAHHHHH! ert Get off, get off! Let me go!"

 

 

She twisted and writhed, relieved when the grip finally loosened and she was free to roll away from her confines. She didn't care that she might get her clothes dirty, she wanted to get away from the person who grabbed her.

 

 

Wonyoung stood up as quickly as she could. After a quick check to make sure she was alright, she looked up to the owner of the strange voice. Her gaze landed on a teenage girl around her age but looks could be deceiving. She stared for a little too long, taking in her features as if she might be quizzed on them later. She secretly took a photo of the girl in front of her pretends she is still playing and press send to Chaewon. With a caption Just in case I might get kidnapped.

 

 

Wonyoung noticed her bunny teeth first but, when she looks intensely at the stranger. It is a pretty one.

 

 

Aside from the teeth, she had captivating brown eyes. A little bit smaller than her but the way she stands right now, Wonyoung feels like she was eating her alive with her coolness. Wearing a black cap , red shirt and black pants. She seemed to have a girl crush aura. I wonder if she had a girlfriend already.

 

The loud harrumphed com

Please log in to read the full chapter