My love, my little love

An Abandoned Chocolate Factory

They made chocolates mostly for christmas, but suddenly there was a fire exactly on christmas eve and all worker stucked in and burnt. After that big explosion the chocolate like flood flooded over the town and people didn't know if they should be scared or no. There were investigations but no one could ever find out what really caused the fire, it wasn't only a disabled machine, so mysterious. Was it some supernatural thing? Who knows! People started to be paranoic, when someone was so near the factory, their minds became black.

As time passed by, factory became forgotten, but all people moved away as far as they can.

But 2018 December 24th changed everything. There were two young detective boys who started the investigaton again, they sweared they will do anything for find the dark place's secret, no matter what. They walked carefuly over the whole place. They didn't know that something was watching them from far away... or was it someone? It had two red eyes, blond hair under black hood. It had two large fangs... None of them noticed the weird thing. Under the burnt and wrecked chocolate maker machine they found stairs.

"Was it here before? I didn't read it in police files!"-said the older boy.

There was a scratch sound behind their backs, they turned around.

", okay, forget it. I'm not going down there, no way!"-said the younger in trembling voice while was clinging on his partner's arm.

There wasn't any footstep or noise, but they felt wind, it was... so freeze. And then like someone was whispered in their ears.

"You should go away... there is no place for you, you won't find the truth..." whispered scarying voice and again there was cold air around.

Suddenly they could see black silouette behind railing which was in the second floor. Like the freezy air, they was frozen for a second as well.

"D-did you hear that?"

"Yes." -said the older while was calming his little friend.

"Don't worry, I bet an ting with us, but we will find him and I will kick his for sure. I'm not scared. Come on, we have things to do here. I thought you're more manly and brave" -he laughed then they was slowly going down with a help of flashlight.

There was a big smile almost grin when these words were out. That creature smiled even widely when they walked down. They smelled something weird... it wasn't nice at all, it was like a month old chesse. It was too disgusting and the had to hold their nose if they didn't want to faint. But... something blowed their flashlight off and laughing voice came from almost every direction. As the flashlight stopped working, Jonghyun's arm was suddenly so easy.

"Ugh really...this should go wrong just now? Wait, Taemin-ah? Where did you go? Ya, do you hear me? "-he yelled while everything went silence, he could only hear his echo.

The silence was like getting heavier and heavier. Jonghyun didn't really know where the hell was his partner. But again, there was echo of footsteps.

"I told you... go away..." Now it wasn't wind or whispering, but strong deep voice.

He wanted to fix his light. "Come on, work.."-he said in angry voice.

It suddenly again.

"Finally. Ya, Taemin-ah, where are you?"-he started to searching around.

Wind really stopped, like the air was standing for an eternity, not even a little stinky blow. He heard door-closing sound so followed the voice. When he was getting closer and closer, he heard rush of chains. Also he heard a whinning sound which came from there. He held his gun out tightly and manly walked there. He opened door slowly holding both flaslight and gun in his hand. As he stepped one forward, door suddenly slammed. His hands were shaking a bit, he started to sweating, his adam's apple lifted up.

A shining thing appeared in front of him on the floor.

"It's a bracelet. Oh no, it's Taemin's".

When he investigated it closer he saw blood on it. He picked it up in his gloves.

"Oh no! Taemin-ah! Where the are you! Don't joke with me! Do you hear me?! Come here! Make your come down here!" He screamed and looked over him.

On the wall there was old chain with another blood on it.

"O-okay, it's not even funny anymore. I should find him immediately."-he sighed and took bracelet in his pocket.

There was no door there, he find only a vent.

"It's...not bloody, but there's no other way out, he must be in here."-he took deep breath then crawled in.

He used again his flashlight and crawled straight there.

"Jong..." he heard some noise from far it sounded like Taemin!

"Wait... I will get you..." he whispered to himself and tried to make some quickly moves but even he tried it, it didn't work.

He felt something swings under him so he took slower moves. A little light appeared and he climbed out fron the vent. There was a big place, some kind of cellar but it was filled with bright christmas things, but they was dirty and bloody too.

"Ugh Jesus...what the hell is this place?"-he said while coughing from stink.

From one of big boxes were hearing some unreal sounds. After a while... somenthing climbed from there.

It was... a man but not real one. He had cuts and also seeing cheek'se and neck's bones. At Jjong's head ran only one though.

ZOMBIE!

He shot 3 times with his gun and the thing fell down on the floor, then became dust. He scared like there were no voice what came out between his lips only heavy breathing. His mind said run...run fast and far from here, now. But something called his heart over the dust and creepy things, he should find Taemin, nothing can stop him now.

"You destroyed my toy... fine... I shouldn't have let it go against you..." someone stubborny said.

And Jonghyun also could see curtains which were showing him now new way through that mess.

"Come out, ing bastard, I'm not afraid of you" -he ran out from that place, only was a staircase in front of him, and those weird voices again.

"Why I should come out? It is more funny like this," the voice laughed so hard and for Jjong it felt like stairs aren't ending. But there was calling for help.

"This thing is playing with me ha?...kids plays"-he whispered to himself and after heard the voice he started to follow it.

"Taemin-ah! Answer me! Please..." he finally reached the top then ran up to the second floor.

And there... he finally found his partner. Taemin was laying on the floor on his back. He had some cuts over his body, but he was still breathing. Behind his head kneeled the black silluette which looked at Jonghyun.

"Oh... you catch us on the time... don't worry... I played with him only a little..." the voice of that creature chuckled.

"You "-he yelled and held his gun to the man and shot, but like a shadow, the man disappeared.

Jjong seemed like doesn't care, he ran to the boy immediately.

"Taeminnie...are you okay?"-he said while tears fell down from his cheek. Little man opened his eyes.

"Hyung? Is that you?" His voice sounded like a dying person.

"Yes, what he did to you? Oh my god. I shouldn't bring you here!!"-he stared at his partner worrying.

"No, shh, don't say a word, now you are here"-he raised his hands up to Jonghyun's neck and pull him into a kiss.

A sudden big explosive sound broke the silence in the background... At the first sight it was like firework when long time known couple got stuck together but they were in real danger. New explosion brought lots of chocolate and also dust and smoke. Jjong quickly grabbed Taemin in his arms and jumped in some hidding place which seemed the most safe. He almost didn't breath and pulled Taemin's body closer.

"Leave, NOW!"-deep voice seemed so close. Everything started to falling apart.

"Jonghyun-ah, you should go now, leave me here, I'm too heavy."-he his hyung's cheek.

As this sentence left Taemin's mouth, he fainted.

"No! We will go out together!" He picked up his friend again and started to run out of the place.

Everything went dark.

..........................................................

Taemin opened his eyes, light was so bright, he saw Jong's face.

"Where I am?"-he whispered.

"Safe. You're safe now. We are at hospital." Jonghyun smiled at his little dongsaeng, holding his hands tight and kissed his forehead.

"It succeeded hyung, I destroyed it all"-he smiled.

Jonghyun didn't really understand what Taemin said, but his happiness was more important.

"We're alive, we're together and I won't leave you alone ever again "-he said to himself in his mind while was pulling Taemin into his hug.

Stories say love is stronger than anything, now we all know how true is it. Life can be saved with love. Wish everyone knew it.