Final

Oh what a Christmas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s the time of the year again where people are busy buying gifts and preparing stuff for Christmas Eve and Luhan is one of them. For the first time in four years, Luhan will spend his Christmas in Korea with his roommate Oh Sehun, the two have been friends ever since Sehun got into the university three years ago.

“So have you bought a gift for his family already?” Yixing Luhan’s best friend asked. The later shook his head and sigh.

“I can’t think of a perfect gift to give them xing.”

“Nah, that’s okay Han you still have a week to find a gift for them remember?” Luhan looks at his best friend and act like he’s crying “That’s the problem xing, I only have a week left what if I can’t find a perfect gift.” Yixing hit Luhan’s shoulder a little bit harder which made the smaller almost fall from his seat.

“Stop it, Han, you’re just overreacting! And don’t worry okay I’ll help you find a gift for them.” Yixing told him as he tried to make him calm.

That night Luhan arrive home feeling tired that he decided to dive in his bed without changing yet

“Having a hard time at school baby?” Luhan heard his boyfriend who is leaning on their bedroom door.

Luhan look at him and smile “Nah, school’s fine I even aced my exams.” his boyfriend went closer to sits on the bed.

“Then why do you look so tired?”

“Went to the mall with Yixing earlier to look for a gift to your parents for this Christmas,” Luhan confess

“Han I told you, you don’t need to buy them a present just come with me and I promise we won’t be staying there for long.” his boyfriend said

“But Sehun… it’s not nice of me to just crash in your family Christmas dinner without buying gifts for them. What would they say if they find out that there son’s boyfriend didn't give them anything for Christmas.” Luhan reasoned out.

Sehun kissed Luhan’s pouting lips and said: “I thought we already talked that we won’t tell them about our relationship until your graduation?”

“We won’t! But I still want to give them something. I won’t come with you if I can’t buy them a gift.” Luhan stubbornly said with that Sehun dip himself beside Luhan in their bed. He pull the smaller boyfriend closer to him and whisper “I’ll help you find a Christmas gift for them this weekend”

True to his words, Sehun helps his boyfriend find a Christmas gift for his parents during the weekend. Only a few days left till Christmas and the city is now covered with snow, a smile appeared on Luhan’s cute face as he and sehun walk around the busy street with few bags in their hands finally he found the perfect gift for Sehun’s dad and brother. Now the couple decided to rest for a while in a little cozy coffee shop they saw not far from where they bought the gift for Sehun’s dad.

Inside the coffee shop, there was a little corner that is surrounded by Christmas lights, Luhan drags Sehun into that corner for them to sit. While waiting for their orders Sehun kissed Luhan all of a sudden which made the later blush so hard.

“I love you Han” Sehun told him

“I love you more Sehunnie” Luhan answer before he starts pinching Sehun’s cheeks.

Sehun and Luhan got into a relationship for ten months now and their friends know about their relationship already but they haven’t told their parents yet. It wasn’t easy for them to step up from being close friends to being lovers, for months Luhan was doubting about his feelings for Sehun for it maybe just a brotherly love though Sehun have already confessed to him but everything became clear when one day the younger brought his classmate Bae Joohyun into their dorm to work on their paired project and Luhan was annoyed to see how Sehun’s classmate act whenever he is besides her. How she casually hold his hands or wrap her arms on Sehun’s arms and after they were done she even told Sehun to be her partner again in their next project but instead of answering her they heard Luhan saying “Not anymore, I won’t let him”. After Joohyun left Sehun quickly went closer to Luhan and kissed him on the lips, it took Sehun for a while before he realized what he has done and that Luhan might kill him for kissing him all of a sudden however he was surprised when the older kissed him back.

“I love how possessive you are earlier,” Sehun told him as he still wrap Luhan around him

“Well, I don’t like how she flirts with my boyfriend,” Luhan answered which made Sehun surprised

“Did I heard it right? You called me your boyfriend?” Sehun asked him again, Luhan bite his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter