First and Last

Are you done yet?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you done yet?" From across the room, Ahn Yujin asked her best friend, who was working on an essay she had to turn in the next day. 

Jang Wonyoung was usually a grade A, diligent and hardworking student but since Yujin had been craving for too much affection lately, Wonyoung hadn't been able to concentrate properly. "I'm not even close." The youngest replied while pouting and slightly shaking her head. 

"It's so weird, like, you're one year younger than me and yet, you get more homework than I do! It's so unfair..." Yujin giggled a bit before saying snarkily, "To you, obviously! I'm out here living my best life."

Wonyoung looked at her for a second just to roll her eyes and get back to writing on her notebook. "You get a lot of homework too, but the difference is that you just don't do it." 

Yujin couldn't –wouldn't– be beaten, so she replied back. "That's because I'm not boring." 

Wonyoung simply let out a sarcastic laugh and didn't say anything else. 

So Yujin continued. "I make your days brighter. You need me in your life, Jang Wonyoung! Whether you admit it or not." 

The youngest put her pencil down and faced Yujin. "You, come here." 

"Did you finish?" Yujin walked up to her, not knowing what Wonyoung was up to. 

Yujin sat next to her. "You've always been annoying." Wonyoung said, and when Yujin was about to fight her, she proceeded saying, "But you've been extremely annoying these days. I know your heart, Yujin. Have you not been feelin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter