Park Chanyeol

Gravity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A man with tall figure, was seen cleaning dirty tables. Yes, after the incident that happend 2 years ago, Chanyeol worked at this cafe to support himself. Although his earnings is not big, but it enough for buy food and pay his apartment rent. 


“Ya! Park Chanyeol! Do your job properly. Look, the customer is waiting for you to finish cleaning the table.” Chanyeol who heard the shout, immediately speed up his activity and bring the dirty plates to the kitchen.


“You often spacing out today, is there something on your mind?” said Jongdae who now near Chanyeol right now. He is Sehun's friend who helped Chanyeol find a place to live until he could work here. 


“You know, because of the incident four months ago, I can't pay the rent for my apartment. Probably, when I come home, my things were ready at my apartment door.” 


Four months ago, Chanyeol was accused of breaking perfume when the owner of the perfume is going to the toilet. When Chanyeol was about to clean the table next to him, he saw broken glass from the perfume bottle on the floor. He immediately cleaned the broken bottles so that no customers were injured. However, when Chanyeol was cleaning the fraction, the customer came and thought that Chanyeol had broken the perfume. Chanyeol was asked to compensate for the broken perfume. That incident made all Chanyeol money for apartment rent run out.


“Hmmm, if you are expelled from there later, you can stay in m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter