- I

Elysian wildflower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


now playing: Sonata of Awakening

It was early in the morning and the land of paradise was about to open the sun which was the source of energy to their village. Jungkook have always hated the light. The strong power of white energy came in a flash and gave him the morning vibes. He disliked the morning, he wished to sleep longer. But he couldn’t, as he got a task.

After a nice Monday toast in his mouth and extra bitter coffee swam into his throat, he was ready for work. His mom packed him some lunch but he forgot about it. His mom was worried about Jungkook’s eating habit at work so his father agreed to bring it when he was on his way to work.

Jungkook ran to the plaza and took his right where the signboard said that, ‘To the A&D Cooperation.’ When he saw a bar above his head, he held it and ready to open his wings to the company where he was served by professional angels and devils who worked for God.

The floating lands of paradise were swaying side by side due to the exclusive wind from the workers. They flew with speed, much faster than Jungkook himself. Jungkook took some courage to fly faster as he was quite late.

He was too fast, until he accidentally bumped into someone. He was doomed.

Urgh, speak of the devil, Park Jimin.

Jimin was landed on the nearby floating cloud. He scratched his head that was affected by the collision. He looked up and saw a familiar face that he wanted to see.

“Well, look who I have here.” Jimin wobbly stood up and cleaned himself from dust. “It’s the devil among angels.”

“Shut up, Park Jimin.”

“Ooh, that wasn’t nice Jungkook. You know angels are supposed to be nice right?” Jimin hissed. “But I forgot that black hair of yours had already proven that you are not a good angel.”

“Get out of my way, Jimin!” Jungkook shouted while his hand. He was ready to fight back whatever the circumstances are.

“Don’t you suppose to give me an apology? For bumping and rubbing your hideous face in front of me!” Jimin shouted back.

Jungkook was not happy with it. He swung his fist to give a good punch at Jimin’s-no-so-pretty face. Jimin was ready to defend himself when he saw Jungkook was out of control. However, someone just stopped Jungkook from punching Jimin.

A tall blonde hair with a rose earing on his right was holding Jungkook’s arm. Weird because he was wearing an eye patch. He wore a clean white shirt, probably uniform for people who worked at café. The guy let go of Jungkook’s arm. He stood in front of Jungkook as if he was defending Jimin.

“I think you should owe him an apology,” he said. Jungkook’s heart skipped when he heard the hoarse voice of an unknown species. Jungkook wasn’t sure whether the man was a devil or an angel, but he assumed as an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter