My Only One

Sehyo One-Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you really have to go?" Jihyo asked her husband for the fourth times.

 

Her eyes never left Sehun's figure, who was rushing to place his things on his backpack.

 

"Yes. I've to go. It's Mr. Kim's order. I've no right to say no or I'll be fired." He answered with a chuckle, tried to ease his wife's feeling.

 

"But, you just came back from Vietnam. Now, you have to go again." Jihyo pouted.

 

She knew Sehun had to leave because of his work but she didn't like the feeling to be left alone for the second time in this month.

 

Sehun stopped and turned to look at his wife, who's standing near to him. He came closer to her and lifted her face gently so that their eyes meet each other.

 

"Babe, I'm sorry. I promise to make it up for you once my work in Busan has finished. Can you promise to wait for me?" Sehun asked in a soothing voice.

 

And, Jihyo can't help. It's so difficult to let him go, but she will try her best to be a supporting wife to him.

 

"I promise."

 

 

 

 

"Hey, girls! I missed you both a lot!" Jihyo greeted happily her friends once she entered the cafe.

 

Kim Nana, and Lee Hayeon are Jihyo's best friends since they were in college. She's an introvert and always shy around strangers, so that explains why she didn't have a big group of friend to hang out with.

 

Only these two girls are her companions but she's thankful because the girls are the best girl friends that she could ever had.

 

"We miss you too, Jihyo ah! Since you got married, we don't really have a chance to hang out like before." Nana said while received a grin from Hayeon.

 

"That's true. Just because you have Sehun, now you're forgetting about us." Hayeon added.

 

Jihyo frowned. "It's not like that. It just that I'm a bit busy nowadays. After married, I've not yet sorted out my place to stay. Since my previous job is quite far from Sehun's place and I need to travel back and forth everyday, I choose to resign and applied to the one which is nearer."

 

"So, now you're staying at Hun's place?" Hayeon asked while sipping her tea.

 

Jihyo gasped a bit after hearing Hayeon casually called Sehun's nickname. It because she's still not used to the fact that Hayeon is also Sehun's good buddy.

 

What's really happened?

 

Jihyo met Sehun when she accidentally bumped into him at the street two years ago. Jihyo felt sorry and never stop apologized to him because of her mistake, Sehun's precious DSLR had crushed.

 

The damage was obviously couldn't be repaired, but the guy didn't mad at her. He just said that his camera had already broken without her helping to crush on it a bit more.

 

But, still Jihyo couldn't wash away her guilt feeling. So, she offered to treat him a meal and he accepted it. That's how their relationship began.

 

Basically, Jihyo just met Sehun at outside of her college so her two best friends never know about Sehun. They know Jihyo's in love but they don't really know who the guy was.

 

Only two months before Jihyo and Sehun's wedding, Jihyo officially introduced her fiance to Nana and Hayeon. And, that's when she only knew Hayeon and Sehun's are actually friends.

 

"Not just friend, we're actually quite close. Ever more than a sibling." Said Sehun.

 

Jihyo's more than glad because Sehun's already clicked with one of her best friends. And Nana, is an easy going person. So, it didn't take a long time for Nana and Sehun's friendship to bond.

 

"Hello, Mong Ji, down to earth, please. What're you thinking about?" Nana's loud voice realized Jihyo that she's now with her friends.

 

"I'm sorry, I'm a bit tired lately." Jihyo sighed.

 

Hayeon patted her back. "Aww, poor my friend. I'll ask Hun to take care of you more. He's a bit annoying, right? He's always giving his job priority more than his love. But, don't worry. You can just kick his whenever he did that." 

 

Jihyo smiled. "You seem to understand Sehun a lot."

 

Hayeon laughed. "Of course. I'm his friend, right?"

 

She winked at Jihyo and that's the starting point of where she didn't feel good at Sehun and Hayeon's relationship.

 

 

 

 

"How's my babe doing when I was away?" Sehun closed Jihyo's eyes. He surprised her that night after 5 days of him went to Busan for work.

 

"Hunnie?!"

 

"Do you miss me?" He asked, still not letting go her eyes.

 

"Hun, please let me go. I want to see you." Jihyo whined.

 

"Hey, Mrs.Oh. Answered me first than I can think whether I've to let you go or not." He whispered seductively on her ears.

 

Jihyo got an idea. She hit Sehun's stomach with her elbows making the guy screamed in pain and let her go almost immediately.

 

"Aaarrr...." He groaned. "How could you hit your husband like this...?" He faked a sob.

 

"Well, you deserved it. For leaving me alone in your apartment for days." She pouted and crossed her arms.

 

"Jihyo babe, sarang, jagi ~" Sehun called out and tried to hold her but she yanked his hand away.

 

"I'm sorry. I didn't have intention to left you alone. I tried my best to finish the job as quickly as possible so that I can return to you but this is what I get." Sehun's face looked solemn.

 

Then, he took his phone and dialed someone. Jihyo didn't know who it was until Sehun said,

 

"Hello, Mr.Kim. I'm sorry to disturb you but seems like I've to cancel my long vacation that you had approved. My wife didn't feel happy about my return so that's why I think I should just go to work as usual and....."

 

Jihyo jumped into Sehun and take his phone away.

 

"Hello, I'm sorry Mr.Kim. There's no way my husband would cancel his vacation. After we get married, he had to work hard 24 hours and didn't really spend his time with me, so I would never allowed you take my husband again and..."

 

"Oh, please. Can you guys just stop it already! I want to continue my sleep!"

 

When Jihyo heard it's Jongin's voice at another line, she read the name that appeared on his husband's phone screen.

 

"You call Jongin?! Not Mr.Kim??!"

 

"Well, Jongin's full name is Kim Jongin. So, he's also Mr.Kim." Sehun explained his stupid theory.

 

Jihyo felt shy and muttered an apologize to the poor guy, Jongin who is one of Sehun's friend before ended the call.

 

"You're jerk!" Jihyo hit Sehun continuosly but the guy just laughed.

 

"Now, let me down." She realized that Sehun's now carried her into his arms.

 

"Why must I? You're the one who come and jump into me." He tickled her until she giggled heartily.

 

"I miss you, Mrs.Oh." Sehun said while leaving a kiss on her lips.

 

"I miss you too, Mr.Oh" Jihyo also replied with a kiss.

 

 

 

 

"So, you want me to replace your worker?"

 

Jihyo heard Sehun's talking to someone. Normally, she didn't care who's Sehun's talking to because it's always related to his job as a photographer. But, right now her husband in a long vacay and he already made sure to not receive a call from his work place.

 

But now, the phone call was a b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter