Chapter 1 :

Please keep me from falling

It’s been around 20 years since my Mother left me.

She married her lover who she had an affair with and took my two brothers with her.

She said that I’m not worth in her eyes and that they can be the heir of her lover’s company. Of course I was too young to understand.

When she left, my Father quit his job and he drank every day and every night. I guess he drank everynight because he got wasted every day after.

One day when he was sober, he changed our names, because he didn't want to keep our painful past.

And one day when I was 9, he left me and I went to an orphanage. 

 I met six wonderful children.

The joyful and hyper one Was Hoseok, the one who looks and Acts like a bad boy is Namjoon, the chubby looking one is Jimin, the one who looks like a doll is Taehyung, Jungkook was the youngest one and and the one with a resting face is Yoongi.

We all had been through and that's why we got along.

Jungkook was my closest friend.

I protected him from other kids when they try to bully him. He reminds me of my little brother so that’s why I had this sibling love for him.

 

 

 

One day Namjoon and I, we went to the grocery store to buy some snacks.

It wasn’t allowed when we were at the orphanage, but Namjoon and I we could runaway.

We took almost every sweets in the basket, but we didn’t know that we didn’t had that much money.

 

“ Please sir, we don’t have that much money.” I begged him.

” Well, then put a few stuffs away.”

” But our brothers...” I got cut off.

” I'll pay it.” a young boy behind us said.

Namjoon and I we turned around.

” Hey buddy, you don't have to” Namjoon said.

” No it's okay.” he smiled.

 

When we were outside, we talked to him.

” What's your name buddy?” Namjoon asked.

” I'm Seokjin, what's your names?” 

” I'm Namjoon.”

” I'm Ahra. Thank you so much.” 

” Seokjin, are you ready?” a male voice shouted from the parking zone.

” Uhmm, where do you live?” he suddenly asked.

” At the orphanage a few blocks away.” I answered.

” Orphanage? Oh, okay I'll tell my driver to bring you home.” 

” yeah home...” Namjoon murmured.

” You don't like it there?” He heard it.

I hissed at Namjoon.

” Anyway, you don't have to take us there...”

” No, it's okay.” he smiled.

I look at Namjoon and we decide to follow.

 

We went out the car and we waved at him.

 

One day we heard our supervisor knocked at our door and told us we should go to their office. Her voice was pissed.

We were confused. I thought we got busted last week when Namjoon and I left the orphanage.

 

„ Kids, this is Mr. And Mrs. Kim, they are the founder of this orphanage.” 

” Good evening.” we said in accord.

” Good evening kids. Two of you must be know our son, Seokjin.” the woman said.

” Uhm, yes...” I answered.

We were nervous because we really thought that we got in trouble.

” I heard that you're not happy in this place. So we decide to take you kids.” the woman said and smiled.

We all were surprised.

Jongkook, Taehyung and Jimin were too little to understand what was going on.

” But first we have to ask, why aren't you happy to be here?” the man asked nicely.

” We aren't allowed to do anything. The supervisor are mean. They give us one meal in a day.” Hoseok answered.

” What?” we could hear the disappointment in the man’s voice.

All we know was that we packed our stuffs with Mrs.Kim and we left the building.

When we went in that big car, we saw, well at least Namjoon and I a similar face.

 

” Hey friends.” he smiled.

” Seokjin~” I was happy to see him.

” Hey, as you heard, I’m Seokjin, I'm your brother.” he said to the rest of us.

I introduced him the others.

Yoongi was quiet like always. He never cared about anything.

He said that we are going to live at his familiy’s house in Seoul. His parents has another house in Seoul but Seokjin said that there are more rooms in the second house.

 When we arrived, we were shocked how big the House was.

So we ended up living in that big House with his Grandmother.

She was happy with us and also we were.