Intro: GTOP

ROOM 204A

 

8:15 bzzt bzzt bzzt. He picked up his phone and he silenced the alarm. He sighed, and sat up in his bed. The boy wiped his face, getting all the eye boogers and crust out of the crevices of his face. He stretched and yawned, swinging his legs over the side of the bed, slipping his feet into the slippers on the floor, and standing up. He made his way to the bathroom attatched to his dorm room, a few steps later, he was at the sink. He looked into the mirror, his orange hair looking lighter and lighter everyday. He had a bit of stubble, which he would have to shave off. He was wearing a plain white t-shirt along with a pair of gray boxer briefs. He opened the mirror, and grabbed his tooth brush and toothpaste, starting his morning routine. He brushed his teeth, washed his face. He woke up extra early, so he could do his extensive routine. When he finished washing his face and brushing his teeth, he went to sit at his dressing table. He positioned the mirror perfectly and he opened the drawer, and pulled out sheet face masks. He grabbed a hair tie, and tied his hair up, a little apple. He prepped his face, and he placed the mask on his face. He did this every morning, his face was extremely soft. He set his timer for 20 minutes, he grabbed his textbook, and he started reviewing some notes.

 

20 minutes later, his alarm was buzzing. The boy took the mask off, and he dabbed it along his face, letting the oils soak in. 8:46. He had this memorized now. He had an idetic memory, so, he studied just because he liked studying, although he didnt really need to. He got up from the dressing table, the oils still wet, and he went over to his closet, picking out an outfit. He went with a soft blue turtle neck, and a pair of ripped skinny jeans. He took his hair out of the apple, and he fixed his pastel orange hair. He had dyed it orange because it was a test.  He was completely ignored. It was like he was invisible to everyone at all times. Once he dyed his hair orange, he hoped someone would even acknowledge his presence, but still nothing. He had one friend, his name was Youngbae. He was the only person who ever talked to him. Bzzt bzzt. The boy hurried to his bed, where his phone was, and saw he had a message from the aforementioned Youngbae. Ayo, Ji, where are you? Did you forget class started an hour early today? Jiyong paused, an hour early? He looked at his calender, . He hurriedly put on his clothes, his face still a bit wet. He grabbed his textbook, and his backpack, he stepped into his shoes and he rushed out of the room, phone still in hand. He locked the door and raced to his class.

 

He bumped into someone, the smell of wood and leather immediately filled his sensitive nose, his books falling on the floor.  “Ah, so sorry” he said as he bent down to pick up his books. He was late, and he couldnt even begin to imagine what this would do to his perfect attendance. He stood up and bowed, “again, I am very sorry” He never looked up to the others face, and he went about his way, zooming to class.