Day 101: 100DMP Epilogue

Day 101: 100 Days My Prince Epilogue

“I proposed to the woman I loved for all my life. The woman smiled & nodded. Come what may, I will spend my remaining days with her." Yul and Hongshim's eyes met. Everything was in slow motion.

"Was it a proposal?" Hongshim asked. A curve on Yul's face can be seen.

"Not yet. Now, I will propose to you properly." Yul draw her forward and kissed her.

 

Cherry blossoms started to fall like rain. It was beautiful.  

 

“Do you like snow or flower rain?” Hongshim asked. Yul held her closer. His manly hands on her waist.

“I only want you.” His deep voice penetrated Hongshim’s heart. She longed to hold and touch Yul for the longest time. She missed his 'Wondeuk' so much that tears started to form in the corners of her round eyes. He wiped her tears and gave her a gentle kiss on her beautiful forehead.

“I’ve longed for you every day, every minute, every seconds since you’ve left... will you go with me in the palace?” Hongshim pulled Yul closer and it was her time to kiss him, gently.

“That is my answer.” He held Hongshim’s hand and placed it on his chest.

“This is your palace, Hongshim. Only yours."

---

 

“Ya Hongshim! Wondeuk! Can we go down now?” Gudol complains. Kkyut Nyeo hits his head to let him remember that he is speaking with the Crown Prince.

“How dare you call seja jeoha as Wondeuk!!” Gudol rubs the side of his aching head.

“I’m still Wondeuk. The no-good husband of Hongshim who likes meat pancakes and rainbow cakes.” Yul smiles as he recollects how simple his life was before.

“Shall your wife cooks it for you then, Wondeukkie?” Hongshim flashes a big smile. She holds Yul’s hand as they go inside their little haven.

“...hongshimie, please don’t put worms.” Their sweet laughs can be heard from the roof.

 

After having dinner and endless laughs and talks. Songjoo villagers went home. Yul and Hongshim are now alone.

“Would you return to the palace now?” Hongshim asked. There is sadness in her eyes as if telling Yul to stay with her longer.

“I’m already here in the Palace. And I wish to stay here with my Queen.” Yul’s face drew closer to Hongshim’s. It was a call for a passionate kiss; especially now that they're alone.

 

“Are you going to kiss me again? Ya, Wondeukkie. Are you using your power as a Crown Prince to get unlimited kisses from a lady who’s not yet your wife?” Yul pulls her closer. Hongshim’s eyes dilated. “As the crown prince, I can do whatever I want.” Yul’s face drew closer and closer.

“....but I won’t force you. If yo don’t want.” He abruptly distance his face. 

“Why is it getting hot?? Ya Hongshim. pull yourself together.” She whispered to herself.

“I’m tired. Let’s sleep now.” Yul went inside their room. Hongshim’s ears turned red.

---

[ Inside the room ]

 

Yul prepares the bed sheets while Hongshim awkwardly sits on the corner.

“Aren’t you sleeping?” Yul asked. Hongshim’s face are redder now. 

“Are you thinking dirty things now?” Yul teases. He sits parralel to Hongshim. He can see Hongshim’s face closely.

“You are very pretty, Hongshim...” Their eyes met. Whenever Hongshim looks unto Yul's round eyes, she gets lost. In a magically good way.

“I won’t do anything against your will. And I’m a man of promise. Until we get married...promise.” Hongshim leans toward Yul and gives him a warm hug.

“Heaven knows how much I missed you...my nanggunnim.”

They lay together, facing each other. Their eyes are scanning each others' faces, completely observing every little details.

“You have a mole in your left cheek. How could I‘ve not noticed it before.” Hongshim gently touches Yul’s face.

“And your fang shows everytime you talk. How could I’ve not noticed it before.” Yul replied as he touches Hongshim’s lips.

“You have really round eyes that shows your soul.” Yul closes his eyes as Hongshim touches his lids.

“Your nosebridge suits your large eyes, Hongshimie.” Yul smiles sweetly while touching Hongshim's nose.

“We’ll get to know each other more tomorrow and the remaining days after... but for now, let’s sleep.” Yul said. Hongshim smiled as their good memories flashes back. She keeps on looking at Yul’s sleeping face until she fell asleep too.

---

After several days of preparation. Yul and Hongshim are set to hold a royal wedding tomorrow. Also, the King and Queen share a good relationship now. 

They are acting as if they are newly weds. Am I the only one uncomfortable right now?” Eunuch Yang imitated Yul.

“I’m uncomfortable, too.” Yul replied. Hongshim laughed.

“Am i the only one comfortable hearing that phrase again?” Yul held Hongshim’s hand.

“I wanted to give you another ‘contract’ right now but it’s uncomfortable to let Eunuch Yang see it.” Yul said, mischievously.

“Seja Jeoha. I don’t know about your ‘contract’ but I believe you should wait for tomorrow to have it done.”

“OHO!!!”

Both Hongshim and Eunuch Yan laughed.

---

[ Wedding Day - Hongshim’s Room ]

 

Hongshim wears a beautiful red hanbok. Her hairpin has a cherry blossom design in it. Her skin was glowing & her red lips draw attention of people.

“Hongshimie~ my beautiful hongshimie~” said Hongshim’s father. He gave her a warm embrace.

“For the second time. You are getting married. It was a pity to not have your brother in this special occasion.”

 

Hongshim’s eyes started to form tears. She tried to hide it but the tears fell unconsciously. Father brushes her shoulders.

“I know he’s giving his blessings to you and the crown prince.” Hongshim nodded.

 

[ Lee Yul’s Room ]

“What are you looking now? Do you still wish to steal my wife?” Yul tells Jaehyun who is standing in the corner of the room.

“I still have few minutes to sneak Hongshim.” Jaehyun replied.

“OHO! How dare you!” Jaehyun cannot fathom whether Yul is serious or not.

“It’s almost time now, seja jeoha. Get married now before I turn into a snake.” Yul pat Jaehyun’s shoulder.

“Thank you, Jaehyun. I’m giving you a 2 rest days. Take that gisaeng to a date.” Yul left the room.

“Uhmm... Gisaeng? Wait seja jeoha! It’s not what you think!”

---

[ Royal Wedding ]

 

Hongshim and Yul are standing across each other.

“Honey drops everytime they look at each other.” Kkyut Nyeo said to Gudol while smiling from ear to ear.

“Ah Wondeukkie. You can finally sleep together after this!” Gudol exclaimed. Kkyut Nyeo shuts Gudol’s big mouth.

 

“The woman should bow to her husband once.” Hongshim bows down.

“The man should bow to his wife twice.” Lee Yeol bow twice.

 

After the ceremony, Yul and Hongshim were pronounced as a married couple and as the King & Queen of the nation.

“Am I the only one uncomfortable that I can’t even atleast your hands right now?” Hongshim whispered to Yul.

“Aniyo. I’m the most uncomfortable because I wanted to run you away and shout how much I love you... but our hanboks are heavy.” Yul replied. Hongshim beautifully smiled. 

“That smile... keep that forever. My wife. Sarangahae.” 

 

---

[ Royal chamber ]

There was an awkward silence between Hongshim and Yul. This is the night they’ve been waiting for.

“Wondeuk-

“Hongshim-

 

They spoke at the same time. Both of their faces are red.

 

“You talk first.” Yul insisted while touching his red ears.

“I’m sorry if i always call you Wondeuk instead of Yul. I get used to it.”

“I’m more comfortable calling you Hongshim than Yisuh, too.” 

 

Then there was an awkard silence once more. Fingers of Yul started reaching Hongshim’s hand.

 

“I won’t do it without your consent.” Their eyes locked. Hongshim looks at Yul’s plump lips as if giving him a sign to kiss her. Hongshim places her hands on Wondeuk’s royal robe and started loosening the tie. Wondeuk stops Hongshim. He pins her to lie down and he kisses her aggresively.

 

Wondeuk struggles to loosen Hongshim’s hanbok tie. She can see his frustration. Hongshim can’t help but laugh.

 

“OHO. Did you just laugh now?” Wondeuk’s forehead lines are visible.

“Let me help you.” Hongshim’s voice sends Wondeuk a different feeling. Suddenly, the room gets hotter. Hongshim untie her clothes. Her fair shoulders can be seen. She reaches for Wondeuk’s royal robe and untie it as well. Wondeuk looks at Hongshim’s every movements. He thinks Hongshim is a fairy who placed a spell to him.

Hongshim caresses Wondeuk’s face. Wondeuk reaches for her hands and then it gently. He then started to kiss Hongshim’s arm, shoulder, neck, cheek, nose, and lips. It was so pleasurable that Hongshim let out a moan.

 

“I love you....” Hongshim suddenly gave a love confession. Wondeuk smiled.

“I know. And I’ll love you always.” Their lips met again but this time harder. They bodies are asking for each other. And they keep on giving what their bodies need.

“I’ll be gentle.” Wondeuk whispers as he keeps on looking at Hongshim’s eyes.

“You are always a gentle husband...” Hongshim let out a moan and reaches for Wondeuk’s lips.

The night is still young and so are they. They savour each others’ bodies, touches, and kisses.

---

Hongshim woke up with Wondeuk’s arms wrapped around her. She tilted her head and gave Wondeuk a peck on the lips.

 

“Are you awake... seja jeoha?” She gives another peck. She can see the small curve on Wondeuk’s lips.

“Are you still sleeping...my husband.” She gives a longer kiss. Wondeuk smiles and he opens his eyes. 

“What time are we going to sleep tonight?” He smiles mischievously.

“Oho!!!” Hongshim imitated Wondeuk’s voice. Wondeuk hugs Hongshim while caressing her shoulders.

“Today marks our 1st day of being married. Heaven knows how happy I am.” Wondeuk kisses Hongshim forehead. Hongshim closes her eyes and hug Wondeuk tighter.

---

 

Cherry blossom trees were planted around the Palace. Flowers can be seen everywhere. A thatch house was built in the open space. A complete duplicate of their village house. It was Hongshim’s request that Wondeuk won’t reject.

Every week the palace would be open for commoners. They would give them free meat pancakes and rainbow cakes especially made by Kkeut Nyeo. Also, rumors are spreading that King Yul and Queen Yisuh are planning to designate Jaehyun to teach the commoners to learn basic writing & reading. 

Yul is well-known to be a just and gentle King while Yi Suh as a fearless yet gentle Queen

 

Cherry blossoms bloom once more. An indication that another year passed.Yul back hugged Yi Suh but she retracted.

“Don’t touch me. I can smell you from here.” She said angrily.

“Why are you suddenly mad at me?” He was puzzled.

“Cause you’re annoying! Your face is uncomfortable to see! Oho. Oho. Oho your foot!”

 

Yul grabs Yisuh’s shoulder and looks directly at her round eyes.

“Are you perhaps...pregnant?”

Yisuh’s eyes dilated. She then covered from possible vomitting.

“Our baby would surely look like me.” Yisuh looks at Yul. Their eyes met. A lovely curve started to be seen in Yul’s lips.

 

Suddenly, there is a flower rain... This time it’s not fake. Real petals from the cherry blossom trees around them.

“What do you like more... snow or flower rain?” Yisuh asked. 

“Even if you’ll ask me that same question for a 100 years, my answer is still the same...” Yi Suh looks at the falling cherry blossom petals. Yul tilted her chin to face him.

“The fact that you are as beautiful as these cherry blossoms will never change.” Yul leans forward to hug her.

“Palace is a wonderful place. Isn’t it?” Yisuh said. Her breathe tickles Yul’s ears.

“It is.

“Any place is beautiful if I am with you...my Hongshimie, my Yisuh. My wife...”  Yisuh kissed Yul while giving a small smile.

 

“100 years aren’t enough to love you...my nanggunyim.”

“Then love me for a 100 years more.”

 

They kissed passionately in the middle of the beautiful flower rain.