Final

Gone

 

I hated the rain but I am always here waiting for her. I was always there beside her. Ready to give myself to her when she needed me. I cared for her a lot but to her I'm just a toy.

 

 

Earlier.....

I was on my way to Irene's workplace with a bouquet of flowers and a carrot cake. I've never seen her for 3 days . She said she was busy with work and I had enough so I planned on surprising her. 

I arrived at the building 12 o'clock sharp. I was busy hiding the stuff that I brought to my back. I feel really excited and giddy to finally seeing her. As i was on my way to her office i was shocked to what I am seeing right now. My love was being kissed and held with another man. I runaway as fast as I can with tears running down my eyes. 

I went home and cried all my heart out. "So all the rumors were true you were really seeing someone, I am a ing idiot! I should've listen to my friends" I really love you Irene. Letting you go hurts... but it's the only way I can do to save myself" i mumbled to myself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Present....

 

 

 

 

I saw her sitting at the park bench waiting for me. I summoned up my courage and walked to where she is.

"Hey, have you been waiting long?" I said as I sat next to her. She looked at me and smiled. The sight breaks my heart. "No, actually you're right on time" she said and hold my hand.

"Don't touch me" I said as I push her hand away. "Hey, what's going on, tell me please?" she said with a hint of sadness.

"I know what you have been doing behind my back" I said coldly.
"What are you talking about? This is just one of your pranks right?" she laughed gently to lighten the mood.

"Please stop the lies. I'm done with it" I said as my voice gets louder. " Your just using me, everything was a lie! You never loved me!" I said as tears starts to fall.

"W-What are you talking about? I never lied to you and I love-" before she finished I cut off her words.

"I saw you, you've  been cheating on my back all alongand you even lied to your friends that were just mere friends. You keep denying our relationship. I did everything for you but It wasn't enough for you huh?" I stared into her eyes. The eyes that I have fallen in love with is also the one who broke my heart into pieces.

 

 

"I'm sorry" she said as she lower her head. "I won't do it again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"No,I can't be in a relationship with you if I keep lying to myself that you still love me. You denied our relationship Irene and it really hurts so much" I said with a low voice.

"I'm letting you go. You can do whatever you want. You're free and I hope you'll be happy. Goodbye" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I would never forget her but I have to help my self first. Now, I am free from all the pain.