Final

The Best Jinjoo Shipper
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Say Yujin, do you have someone you like?"

 

The question made Yujin glance up to Minju who sat on the floor across from her in their bedroom. Minju seemed deep in thought as she tapped on the keyboard writing a storyline for the next chapter of her story.

 

Minju’s actually typing all the Jinjoo moments she can put on her fanfic on site name Asianfanfics.com

First, the way she looks at Yujin when the latter said she wanted Minju’s part in LVER and her face reaction when the latter did a remake of that part in their Amigo TV Ep. 2

Second, their dress tonight is the same just a contrast in colors.

Third, the interview in Nylon Video she is partnered with Yujin.

Fourth, Yujin is so cool in suit and tie today. She looks like a prince, actually My Prince and I am her princess.

And the list goes on and on… I am the best Jinjoo shipper ^^

 

 

If this kind of situation happened months before this, Yujin surely would blush madly and stutter incoherent words for a few minutes before she could even form an answer but she had been through it so many times before. This was just another Minju and her random plot references. But that’s what she thinks and had no idea what site does Minju writes and names of the characters except that it is about love story.

 

 

"Yes, what is your story this time Minju-unnie?" Yujin answered and mentally praised herself at how calm she was.

 

 

Minju, however, stopped in her tracks and stared at her with an expression that could only be described as shocked and disappointed. Suddenly, Yujin's resolve was shattered like smashed glass by countless what-ifs.

 

 

What if Minju-unnie feels the same way? What if she thinks I like someone else?

"No, Minju-unnie, it's not what you thi—"

 

 

"Do you still like think about the girl who didn't even notice your confession?" Minju interrupted with a serious expression, "You deserve better, Yujin." You deserve me.

 

 

Yujin wanted to cry. Minju is so dense not to know the truth that she just made up that story.

 

 

"Well, that aside, let's talk about your story." she said after two minutes of regaining her composure.

 

 

Minju hesitated but finally let it slide, "From the previous chapter, A wanted to know who’s B actually liked and asked her but the story will end if I let them go out now. 90% of the stories I've researched ended soon after two protagonists got together."

 

 

Yujin slightly gave a nod of understanding while also thought that for her love life to be this miserable, god might probably be a writer too.

 

 

"But that's not the problem. I can find some distractions and move on. The real problem is B's feelings when she was asked by a person she liked so I want to know things from your perspective." Minju paused and readied her small notebook then expectantly asked, "So, can you tell me, Yujin? How would you feel?"

 

 

It was scary how perfectly Yujin came to understand B’s at this point.

"Are you ok, Yujin?" Minju asked, excitement replaced by concern, after a few minutes of Yujin blushing and fidgeting, "I understand if you don't want to tell me—"

 

 

"N-NO! It's not like that Minju-unnie!"

 

 

Both of their works were completely forgotten as silence echoed through the room. While Yujin had her own personal civil war inside her head to decide whether she should grab this chance and try to confess to her again for the god knew how many times she already did, Minju formed a plan in her brain even if a part of her still opposed the idea of Yujin with that dumb who haven’t notice her confession.

 

 

Please log in to read the full chapter