1

Home | ONESHOT

"Tomorrow?!" the voice in the other line of the phone call said with a very surprised tone.

"What? You don't want to see me?" the other girl said as she folds her clothes neatly before putting it on her luggage bag, the phone on loud speaker.

"No no" the girl on the other line answered, shaking her head even if the other person doesn't really see her. "I was just shocked, you could've told me days ago so I could prepare" she added.

The girl sat on her bed and held the phone in her hand. "prepare for what?" she asked, looking around her messy bedroom floor that has her unorganized clothes still scattered. It has been an hour since she started preparing, but she took a lot of time on choosing what clothes to bring, especially when the weather is slowly turning cold since December is approaching.

"Plans" the girl on the other line answered "like what we should do when you get here. You know, if we should eat out or watch movies or meet the other members or—"

"Tae" Tiffany chuckled with her girlfriend's excitement, which she can feel even just through a phone call. "You don't need to do that. Besides, this was a surprise for you. Well—supposed to be surprise, I just couldn't keep it from you any longer" she added. 

Taeyeon, on the other line, smiled. "You know I miss you" she said. "I want the whole day planned when you visit Korea. I know you've been working hard there, would you like a full body massage? Private sauna? Restaurant dinner?" Taeyeon asked, but in a very concerned tone which never fails to melt Tiffany's heart.

Taeyeon has always been like this, caring. She's a very very caring person, but her care towards Tiffany is different. Of course.

"Staying home with you is perfect, you know that" Tiffany said, letting out a small smile during the call. "and I miss you too Taeyeon-ah" she added, the small girl smiled but let out a defeated sigh before answering.

"Fine" she huffed, Tiffany let out a soft giggle. "Does the other members know?

"Not yet, I wanted you to be the first person to know. And I want to spend more time with you before we have a gathering" Tiffany answered directly, making Taeyeon's heart twitch a little. 

Taeyeon smiled, but it's bigger this time. "Okay. You better get some rest now so you won't feel too tired after the flight" she said, Tiffany hummed in response. "See you tomorrow Fany-ah"

Tiffany's smile grew bigger as well. "See you"

"I love you" Taeyeon said.

"I love you" Tiffany answered before ending the call.


~~


Tiffany has this day planned a month ago. She told herself to pay a visit to her bandmates in Korea when she has free time. Now that she has finished countless photoshoots, interviews and guestings, she finally had the chance to go back to Korea.

Other than that, she wanted to visit before December comes because it will probably be a busy month for her, and for the other members as well. They might not have the chance to gather on December due to different schedules, that's why Tiffany decided to fly back to Korea to surprise them.

She mainly wants to surprise Taeyeon, but just like what she said—she couldn't hide the surprise anymore. 

The thought of being with Taeyeon made her feel excited which made her sleepless at some nights, that's why Taeyeon and her keeps on talking at Kakao even if it's midnight at LA. As the days pass by, she couldn't help but feel her excitement increase even more.

Now, she's on the country where it all started—where she pursued her passion with singing even if there are so many obstacles during the process. Tiffany didn't let anything stop her from pursuing her dream—to sing; to perform. If she didn't fly to Korea on her own at a very young age, she wouldn't meet the other members that turned into family now; she wouldn't meet the love of her life.

~

She slammed the door of the black van after thanking the driver and walking in a big building. Tiffany pulled her luggage bag along with her quickly as she try her hardest to hide her face, so that no one could recognize her. One she finally entered the apartment lobby, she hedded straight towards the front desk.

"Good morning ma'am, how can I—" the front desk woman froze when she recognized the beautiful girl standing across her. And of course, she doesn't need to ask anything since Tiffany used to live in this apartment "Welcome back" the lady said and bowed politely. Tiffany beamed her beautiful eyesmile at the lady and handed over some flowers as decoration for the lobby, which the lady thankfully accepted. 

Tiffany rushed to the private elevator that can only be accessed by VIPs, which in this case, are Girls' Generation. Of course, non-idols can use the elevator if the have the rights to. 

She pressed the button that leads her to the 10th floor. The elevator ride is a little less scary thanks to the mellow elavator music playing. Tiffany can feel her heart beating loud and fast as she approach the 10th floor. 

The elevator stopped and let out a loud ding when it reached the desired floor. With her pink luggage bag trailing behind her, she walked towards the door of her destination. 

Tiffany knocked three times before she fixed herself—her hair and her clothes. A few seconds later, the door opened and she was greeted by a small bare-faced (but beautiful) woman. "FANY-AH!!!!!" Taeyeon screamed as she hugs Tiffany tight, burying her head on the girl who's just a few inches taller than her.

"Wait wait, can I come in first?" Tiffany said, which made Taeyeon pull away from the hug 

"Yes of course! Why would you ask that? This is your home!" Taeyeon said, not hiding her excitement, as she pulled Tiffany's heavy luggage in and Tiffany closes the door behind her. "Fany-ah—"

Not letting the smaller girl finish her words, their lips suddenly met. It was a very quick kiss, Taeyeon didn't even had the chance to close her eyes.

"You're so cute when you're excited" Tiffany said with a small giggle. Taeyeon blushed and she wasn't able to answer that. Instead, she leaned in for another kiss. Taeyeon's small lips met Tiffany's—their soft lips brushing against each other's. Taeyeon wrapped her arms around Tiffany's waist and the latter wrapped her arms around Taeyeon's neck—holding each other closer as they show how much they missed each other so much.

The kiss lasted for a while, and they finally pulled away. A little breathless, but their heart beating loudly in unison with each other.

Suddenly, Taeyeon's eyes widened when she remembered something "Ah!" She said, their hand intertwined automatically as Taeyeon pulled her girlfriend towards the living room. She pushed her girlfriend gently on the white U-shape couch and kissed Tiffany's forehead. "stay there" she added, leaving her girlfriend confused.

Taeyeon rushed to the kitchen, and noise can be heard. Noise as if a robber is breaking inside the house in the middle of the night. A few seconds later, Taeyeon walked back to the living room with a tray. She finds her way to the couch and settled down next to Tiffany, who's eyes widened again when she saw what the tray contains.

Cookies—different kinds of cookies. Sugar cookies, ginger breads, and chocolate chip cookies—was there. Also some pink macarons with chocolate fudge fillings, Tiffany's favorite. They used to make macarons together, but Taeyeon wanted to prepare it for Tiffany. 

"Oh my God, Tae!" Tiffany said in perfect english, her eyes sparkling in happiness. Taeyeon's heart melted on how her girlfriend reacted.

Tiffany grabbed one macaron and took a quick bite before closing her eyes and letting out a satisfied moan, Taeyeon's smile never left her face. "You like it?" Taeyeon asked, placing the tray on her lap.

"Ugh Tae, I LOVE IT!" She said loudly, which startled Taeyeon's little pet who came running to the living room and barked non-stop "ZERO-YAH!" She shouted again, which scared the little pup that made Zero run away. "Zero still hates me, huh" she said in a guilty face. If she's not too loud, maybe Zero wouldn't be so scared of her

"It doesn't matter" Taeyeon said while bending over to the living room table and placed the tray there before scooting closer to Tiffany and lowering herself to hug Tiffany's waist. "I missed you" she said, Tiffany bent down and kissed the small girl's forehead before brushing Taeyeon's hair with her fingers.

"Me too, Tae" she answered before shifting Taeyeon's position so that the two of them can lay down on the sofa with Taeyeon wrapped around her arms.

The two stayed like that for a while as they talk about Tiffany's career on LA. 

"I saw that interview where you were asked to choose between me or Sooyoung" Taeyeon said, facing Tiffany "Why didn't you just pick me?" She asked rather confidently but couldn't hide her joking face.

"You know that I will always choose you no matter what" Tiffany answered while lifting Taeyeon's chin with her fingers and kissing the small girl who was just pouting seconds ago. "Since it was only asked "friend-wise", I'd choose you both. But you already know who will always be my first choice" she added. Taeyeon smiled and buried her face on her girlfriend's chest again, sniffing the latter's floral scent. Absorbing everything entirely, as if she can.

"I missed you" she said, not pulling away from the tight hug.

Tiffany combed Taeyeon's hair with her fingers "I know" she said before kissing the smaller girl's head. "You said it for like 15 times" Tiffany said with a laugh, the smaller girl pouted even if Tiffany can't see. 

"But I missed you" she said, still hugging Tiffany tight. 

"16" Tiffany said, referring to how many times Taeyeon has said that.

Taeyeon lifted her head up and their eyes automatically met. Her eyes was red, she was crying during the hug all along. It surprised Tiffany because she didn't hear sobs or she didn't hear Taeyeon sniff. It's even hard to tell because Taeyeon's voice sounded normal. And she couldn't feel tears on her top, she silently blames the thickness of the sweater she's wearing. 

Tiffany brought her hand up closer to Taeyeon's face and wiped the falling tear with her thumb. Tiffany showed a sad smile, in which Taeyeon pouted in response. 

Tiffany leaned in and kissed the smaller girl a little longer than before. They pulled away when they both noticed that the kiss is turning into something else and when they noticed that Tiffany is hovering Taeyeon. They let out a laugh after realizing what just happened and where the kiss could lead them to. But they didn't care. Tiffany lowered herself down again and kissed Taeyeon as if there's no tomorrow and didn't stop even if the kiss led them somewhere else.