her eyes

Backpack
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Minjoo-ah can I borrow your backpack for my CSAT tomorrow?” Chaewon suddenly asked while they were watching TV, slowly tilting her head towards Minjoo expecting her answer.

 

“W-what? Why? Don’t you have your backpack unnie?” Minjoo was clearly caught off guard with Chaewon’s question.

 

“Yeah, but I don’t like mine, and yours may bring me good luck.” Chaewon casually answers back, knowing Minjoo is too kind to refuse her anyways.

 

“Sure unnie, as long as you do your best, okay?” And as expected, Minjoo finally agrees.

 

“Yes! Thanks Minjoo-ah! Btw do you know who’ll be coming with me to my CSAT’s?” Deep inside Chaewon was hoping Minjoo was accompanying her.

 

“O-oh...” Minjoo was about to reply but the moment she made eye contact with Chaewon it was like the world stopped and the only person she could see was her, Minjoo never knew how beautiful her unnies eyes were, or how soft Chaewon’s lips looked, if she would only lean forward her lips would touch hers. 

 

“Yah! Why don’t you just kiss already!” Yujin suddenly came out of no where running around the dorm as usual. 

 

“Eh! What are you talking about Yujin-ah! Come here you brat!” Minjoo could not believe Yujin told them to kiss each other, but she also couldn’t believe she kind of wanted to. 

 

Chaewon watched as the prettiest member of IZ*One chased around their puppy-maknae screaming at her and hitting her with a pillow.

 

“Chaewon-ah, Manager-nim told me that Kkura-chan and I will accompany you tomorrow.” Hyewon came out of the kitchen holding a cup of ramen and took the place Minjoo was previously sitting in.

 

“Oh...” Chaewon couldn’t help but feel disappointed that her beloved dongsaeng was not coming with her.

 

“Eh, you don’t have t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter