Party

Scratching Cat

I was writing another story but that shhit was sad so I wrote this. I hope you'll enjoy it. It's short short. 

You know I don't like those parties, Sooyoung... says Sehun falling into his bed only to be hit by a hanger from his girlfriend's clothes.
Please Sehun, let's go out together, she says pouting.
No, Sooyoung. I'm not going to feel comfortable. Why don't we stay and watch some movies in my house? asks Sehun from the bed, not making contact with her. He knows that if they look at each other, she has every chance of winning. Whether out of tenderness or intimidation, she always gets everything she wants. Sooyoung knows it too. That's why she stands in front of him, forcing him to make eye contact with her. But he resists.
We can watch movies any other day. Today we're going out. Sehun... she says, approaching the bed where he is lying and resting her arms on his shoulders, her face only inches away from her boyfriend's. When he finally looks at her she smiles sweetly, please.
I have no costume, Sooyoung...
That's not a problem.
She says, getting up and walking to the bathroom.
What are you going to be? He asks.
Catwoman. She says, making the "scratching cat" gesture with her hand, meow.
Sehun doesn't laugh or say anything. And Sooyoung rolls her eyes. 
Is there any problem, Sehun?
None.
But his tone has changed.
Good.
I hope you know you'll have half of the party trying to figure out your instagram
, Sehun says, remarkably annoyed.
Don't be silly.
I am not silly.
Don't be jealous.
I am not jealous. I just want you to know what you're going to provoke
, he says quietly, still in bed.
Sehun, she turns to look him in the eye. Sehun, look at me. He obeys. The way I dress is for me, not for others...
I know...
So what's the problem? Hopefully I won't have anyone behind me at the party and i'll be able to enjoy it, but even if that were to happen, you don't have to worry. Sooyoungie only wants you
, she says in aegyo voice. Sehun laughs. And so does she.
Do you have your costume ready? he asks, getting up of the bed.
Of course.
Can I see it?
he says,  walking towards her.
You will see it at the party. Or before, actually, because we're going together.
I don't have a costume, Sooyoung
, he says, hugging her from behind while she puts on makeup in the bathroom.
You're going anyway. I don't care if you're dressed as a jealous boyfriend, Sehun pretends to bite her ear, you're going to come with me and we're going to enjoy the night.
Both look at each other through the reflection of the mirror. And Sehun smiles.
You can go as a policeman... Sehun makes a grimace of displeasure. Maybe i'll let you arrest me at the end of the night.
It's not a bad idea to be a cop
. She laughs.
I love you Sooyoung, he says, kissing her cheek
I love you too Sehun, I couldn't bear to be your girlfriend if I didn't.