Final !

Only For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OngHwang Minhyun and OngHwang Seongwu is a popular twin in your school. Minhyun is popular as he is the brain of the school and because he is one of the dancer from the school representative dance group, Wanna One. While his brother, Seongwu is famous because he is one of the main dancer in the same dance group and he is also the solo dancer. Everyone in the school knows that Minhyun is dating with one famous girl from the Girl High School. She is the prettiest at their school. You heard that they both met each other at the dance competition last 2 year. But no one knows about Seongwu's relationship. Some people said he is single, some said he already have a girlfriend and he hide her very well, and some even said he like man. Seongwu knows all the rumor about him but he never say anything about it.

 

...

 

Seongwu and Minhyun always bickering a lot with each other and Minhyun always win most of the time with 'I was born 10 minutes earlier than you' card. Seongwu just groaned and rolled his eyes everytime Minhyun said that and they end up lauhing together. You are in the same class with both of them and that is the reason why you know many things about them.

 

...

 

Oh! The twins is quite naughty too. They used to love play a small prank towards everyone in the class especially you. They make you cried once because they put a fake insects (which is your biggest fear), in your bag. You accidentally grab it and when you pull it out you broke out in tears. The twins who laugh at first start to panic when they see you cried. They run towards you and tell you it's only a fake insects and they keep saying sorry. Because of that incident, you ignored both of them for almost a week until they apologize for the hundreds time and promise to buy you a meals as an apologize. They even promised that they will never pull a prank anymore and they do the talk. They never pull a prank anymore and that's make you start talking to them again.

 

...

 

Oh ya! The twins are bestfriends with other 9 kids from different grades. They become close after they know each other from Wanna One. Their groups are famous after they won 1st place last 2 years and of course they are famous for their visuals. Between all the friends in the groups, you have a little crush to Daniel and Jaehwan, eventhough you are close with the twins. Daniel is the most popular one in the group and he is famous for his playboy image. When your bestfriends ask you why you have a crush on Daniel, you said thats it's only because he is good looking, cute and he can dance well. While for Jaehwan, you like him because you have heard him singing while playing guitar and you like his voice so much. Talking about your crush, you had your own principle when it come to relationship. For you, a man have to open up first if they have a feeling to the woman he love. If he's a gentleman, that would be no problem for him, you thought. You told your bestfriends but they said that, these day, it doesn't matter who open up first. It never wrong for a woman to be brave and tell the man that she like him. But you stick with your own principle. 

 

...

 

You have to go home late today after you help your teacher collecting your classmates homework and bring it to the teacher's office. You walk in front of your school gym and notice that Wanna One is warming up to practice. They will be competing in an anually dance competition woth other schools in 3 weeks. You peek for few moments and startled when someone tap your shoulder. You almost scream but you relief because it was Seongwu.

 

"Yah! You scare me!", you scold him. He smile, "Sorry. Hehe.. Why are you still here? Oh. You want to join? Watching us practicing?", he asked. You shake your head, "No. I'm going home. I just- stop by because i heard a music. I forgot that you guys are practicing.", you said. He noded, "But, if you really want to join us, it's fine. It's free though.", he said with a smile. You chuckled, "No. No. Really. It's okay. I need to go home. My phone batery almost died and I don't want my mom to be worried. So, I really need to go. Sorry.", you said and Seongwu look a bit disappointed. "Ermm. Maybe- next time.. Yeah. I'm really sorry but I really can't make it today.", you apologize when you see Seongwu's reaction. He just shake his head and tell you it's fine but he will wait for you to watch their practice next time. You just bow a bit and turn around to walk away when you feel Seongwu hold your wrist.

 

You look at him and your eyes widened. You can feel that your cheeks are burning. You look at your hand and he let it go when he realize it. "Ermm. Sorry. But, can we talk for a moment? I- I want to tell you something. Don't worry! It won't take long. P-promise.", he said. You just noded and he pulled you to a corner. You only look at him, "You know that the competition is in 3 weeks. I want you to come and watch me. Because.. I.. Urmm.. I'm gonna win this for you. And, if I win this, I want to ask you if- you willing to go out with me. I mean.. Uhh.. I want you to be my girlfriend!", your eyes widened. "I-..Uhhh..I-..", Seongwu cut you, "No. I don't need your answer right now. You can answer me after I win that competition. For you.", he said. You can see from his eyes that he is actually nervous. You smile and said jokingly, "Are you sure you can win that competition?,", you giggle when he look shock, "Ermm. Okay. I will wait. But, I really have to go now. And your friends are waiting for you too. You- should go and start practicing too if you want to win, you know?", you said to him. He look at you, dumbfounded. He then smile, "Okay. You should go then.", he hold your shoulders and make your turn around.  You just walk away without looking back at him. You can't stop smiling. 

 

Actually, you are still confused of what happen. You curse at yourself because you sounds like you are giving him hopes. You are scared what if this is one of his prank that he want to play on you? You brushed off the thought. You tell yourself that you are confident that he will not win that competition because in the previous competition, he only place 2nd and 3rd. So, you think that he will never get to be 1st. But, your heart is praying that he will win 1st place. 

 

...

 

On the competition day, you sit at the seat that Seongwu keep for you. After few minutes, the solo battle start. Seongwu told you that he will be performing as the second last solo dancer from total 5 dancers. The 3rd dancer end his performance with a bow. 

 

Seongwu walk to middle of the stage and stand behind the mic. He bring a guitar and he wear almost see through white shirt, a fedora hat, and... a choker?! You can't lie to youself that he look very hot. He start playing the guitar and he sing a short verse from a song.

 

🎶I promise you, I'll never forget

You made me born again

I can be proud of my people 

I'll do my best

 

I promise, I won't let you go

You who have been the light to me

I will never forget the spring day of both of us

I promise you🎶

 

When he stop playing the guitar, the light fade out. When the light is on again, you can see that 'different' Seongwu is standing on the stage. He is standing in 'ready' position to start dancing. Hand on his hat covering his face, the other hand is on the mic stand, and he's standing with a cross leg. His shirt is now half ed and he is- what?! He is biting a rose! 'Oh my god! He- look so hot!', your heart beating so fast. When the music start playing, you can see Seongwu smirk and he start moving to the rhythm. His dance looks smooth and... y. Then, music stop and he throw the hat to the side. Now you can see that his hair is all up. He look extra hot and handsome without the hat. You love that look on him. He take the rose from his lips, he smell the rose, kiss the petals, and throw it to the audiences. The girls at the front row are screaming and fighting over the rose. But his eyes never leave you. He smirk. The music continue and he continue dancing with y moves and this time he show more serious and y expression for whole performance which make him look extra hot. He even do a body wave and his dance moves is all on point and his moves is all smooth! When the music ended, he look at you and wink. You remind yourself to keep breathing. 

 

After the last dancer performed, the MC announced that the com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter