{end}

Meonji

 



Yerin



Okay. Since Meonji arrived here two weeks ago, I was so happy! He's so cute and fluffy! I'm glad that Sowon unnie let him stay at our room. I'm still scared but, psh. He's still a 2 months old puppy so yeah, that explains the biting. "Meonji!" I called out and he came running to me. I smiled and picked him up. Sowon unnie smiled at me and hugged us. "I'm gonna be sad if he dies." Sowon unnie blurted out and I looked at her incredulously. "Unnie!" I said and smacked her shoulder. "We're gonna take care of him! What are you saying?!" I said and she smiled while rubbing her shoulder.
 


"Hahaha! Okay! We'll take care of him. Come on, let's go outside. The other members are waiting for him to come out. Let's prepare breakfast too." Sowon unnie said and I smiled while we went outside, with me still carrying Meonji. He my chin and I giggled. The other members were in the living room, all huddled up. I smiled and put Meonji down. He ran and played with the other members, while Yuju and Umji are taking pictures, Eunha and SinB are playing with him. Sowon unnie and I smiled and went to the kitchen. "He's the only boy to live with us." I said and she chuckled. "Don't forget, we have girlfriends." Sowon unnie said and I sighed.
 


"More like, they are now Meonji's girlfriends." I said and Sowon unnie sighed and grabbed a frying pan. "You're right. Well, it's all been done." Sowon unnie said and the stove and I got the eggs and bacon. "Don't worry, we have some Soju left in the fridge. I think we need a bottle, so we won't get jealous of our baby." I said and Sowon unnie laughed. I smiled and cracked the eggs into the frying pan. "We should just go to a bar." Sowon unnie suggested and I lit up. "With manager unnie or oppa?" I asked and she smiled. "Stylist unnie." Sowon unnie said and I giggled.
 


"You're attached to her." I said and got the spatula. "Someone should be attached to one staff, right? You even said you love our choreographer!" Sowon unnie said and I gasped. "Unnie! Shut up! That was before me and SinB were girlfriends! I thought that was only between us!" I said and kicked her foot. She yelped and laughed. "Really though, we should go there tonight." Sowon unnie said and I nodded. "Let's invite Namjoo unnie and Hayoung." I said and she smiled and motioned a thumbs up. "That's a great idea. Let's just keep it for ourselves." Sowon unnie said and I nodded and we continued cooking.
 


<><><>
 


Now, breakfast is ready! I called out the other members and they all sat in their respective places and we ate. I stood up and Sowon unnie nodded. "Where are you going?" SinB asked and I smiled. "I'm just gonna call someone. Be right back." I said and went to our room. I got my phone and dialed Stylist unnie's number.
 


"Stylist unnie! Can you accompany us to the bar tonight?"
 


"Ah! Mianhae, Yerin-ah. I'm at Jeju right now because I'm spending time with my family." Now that's a bummer.

 


"Oh.. Okay, Stylist unnie! Enjoy!"
 

 


"Okay! You too!"
 


We ended the call and I sighed. So much for the bar escapade. I sighed and went outside. Sowon unnie looked at me and I shook my head. She frowned and continued to eat. I sat down and continued to eat as well. "Look! Unnie, we have new photos of Meonji today!" Umji said and I smiled and Sowon unnie just smiled as well. "And! And! Meonji kissed us both!" Eunha said and SinB smiled and pointed at their lips. That's mine, Meonji! I'm pretty sure Sowon unnie has the same thought. We haven't even kissed for one week already. I guess SinB doesn't love me anymore...because I'm boring.
 


No... SinB isn't like that, or is she? I don't know! "Okay! So who will wash the dishes today?" I asked and Yuju raised her hand. "Me! Because I just went home yesterday!" Yuju said and I smiled and put my plate on the sink. Sowon unnie followed and she whispered something at me. "Let's just go to the convenience store and get some more extra Soju and some juice." Sowon unnie said and I nodded. We went to our room and we both exhaled once we laid down on our bed. "He kissed them again. I didn't even get to kiss her this week." I said and Sowon unnie sighed. "Same. I didn't know having a puppy was this hard because our girlfriend's attention is on him." Sowon unnie said and I giggled.
 


"It's still 11 am... We should buy the extra Soju and juice now, unnie. We're just gonna drink in our room tonight and let Meonji sleep in the other members' room." I said and she nodded. We both dressed up and got our wallets. We went out and saw them playing with Meonji, including my girlfriend. They didn't notice our presence so I guess it's okay to go out now. "Yerin unnie! Sowon unnie!" Yuju called out and I yelped when she hugged me. "I missed you, by the way! You too, Sowon unnie!" Yuju said and kissed my cheek. Oh..ah--... That was unexpected. So, I guess I blushed. Sowon unnie laughed at me and I smacked her shoulder.
 


"Y-Yuju yah! D-Don't do things like that--" I was cut off when she kissed me again. ON MY NOSE! BRO! MY GIRLFRIEND IS RIGHT THERE! "Uh... Yuju, don't get carried away. You might get dead because of someone's glare right now." Sowon unnie said and I didn't look at what she's pertaining to and I was still holding the part where Yuju kissed. Oh my ing god. Stop! I have a girlfriend. I pulled Sowon unnie out of the dorm and I sighed. "Oh my god. I hope I'm gonna be alright later." I said and Sowon unnie laughed and wrapped me in a semi hug.
 


"You're gonna be fine. Come on, let's go and buy our stress relievers!" Sowon unnie said and led me to the convenience store. We picked out some Soju and some sweet juice so that the taste of the Soju will not stay in our mouths. We paid and went back home. "We have 4 bottles of Soju and 2 juices each. It's still 12 pm so let's just wait and let time pass by." I said and Sowon unnie nodded. We went in our dorm and we were stopped when Meonji came to us. Sowon unnie picked him up and we went to the living room. We saw SinB in the opposite side of the couch, just staring at the TV, while Eunha was between SinB and Yuju and she was clearly feeling the tension between the two.
 


Yuju was at the opposite side of SinB and I think they were having a war. A mental war. SinB looked at me and I awkwardly smiled at her. She glared at me and I gulped. "I'm dead." I sighed out and Sowon unnie patted my shoulder. "Don't worry, we have these for a reason." She said and showed the bag of liquor. I nodded and we went to our room. We laid down on our beds and we slept.
 


<><><>
 


I woke up and I looked at our clock and it was now 7 pm. I looked over at Sowon unnie and she was now awake, while scrolling through her phone. I got the Soju and juices from the kitchen fridge and I gulped when SinB was there, with the other members. I secretly went to the fridge and got what we need. "What's that?" SinB asked coldly and I gulped. "Uh. Sowon unnie wants Soju and she ordered me to get it." I said and SinB nodded and was just staring at me. I gulped and went back to our room. "Sowon unnie! SinB's scaring me! I think she wants to break up because she's staring at me." I said and Sowon unnie threw a pillow at me.
 


"Don't say such stupid things." Sowon unnie said and sat up from her bed and set up our table. "Unnie, we didn't eat yet." I said and put the bottles on the table. "Don't worry, I already ordered our food and for the other members." I nodded and we waited patiently for the food to arrive.
 


<><><>
 


I heard the doorbell rang so I got the money from Sowon unnie and went out of our room. The members were now at the living room. Well, Yuju, Meonji and Umji are in the living room, I don't know about the Eunbi Duo. I went to the door and got our food and paid the delivery man. "Guys! The food's here!" I shouted and they all went to the kitchen. "Uh.. So, as I told you, Sowon unnie's gonna drink. Who would like to have Meonji in their room?" I asked them and they were silent. Wtf? "Are you gonna drink with her?" SinB asked and I looked at her. "I don't know... If she insists, then I will." I said and she didn't look satisfied of my answer. "Anyways, just take care of Meonji for us, just this night." I said and they nodded.
 


"Sowon unnie and I will not join you guys in the table to eat. We'll be eating at our room because Sowon unnie demanded to eat there. So, eat well!" I said and I immediately went to our room. "The food's here!" I said and Sowon unnie stood up. "Yeah! Let's get started!" Sowon unnie said and I nodded and we squatted down on the floor. We opened our food and we began eating.
 


<><><>
 


We were now done eating, so I opened two bottles of Soju and two juices, for me and Sowon unnie. I gave her Soju and juice and we started drinking. Once I finished one gulp of Soju, I started to feel very tipsy. "Hahaha! Yerin-ah! You're such a light drinker!" Sowon unnie said and I felt my head aching. Ouch. I didn't mind and continue on drinking my bottle of Soju. I just need to finish one. That's it. "SinB! She doesn't love me anymore, unnie! What do I do?" I asked to Sowon unnie and she was laughing at me. "You're not the only one, Yerin-ah. Once I let Meonji come here, I think our relationship wasn't even here." Sowon unnie said and I gulped another shot.
 


"I don't understand.." I said and took another gulp. "Calm down, Yerin-ah. You have low tolerance of alcohol. Please don't get too drunk." Sowon unnie said and I nodded while taking another gulp. The world is spinning! What do I do?! "Ugh.." I groaned out and held my head. I heard the door open and I looked at it. I saw a person but I can't see her because it's too blurry. "What are you guys doing?" Someone asked and I think it's Eunha. "Just letting ourselves go for the night. We have problems to take care of, Eunha-yah." Sowon unnie said and I nodded. "Yeah!" I blurted out and I looked at the second person.
 


"I need to stop, unnie. She doesn't love me anymore." I said and stood up and went to my bed.
 


"Who is she talking about?" Someone asked and I didn't look at her anymore. My head hurts so bad. "You. You should pay attention to your girlfriend, you know. She's thinking that you don't love her anymore." I think Sowon unnie said that. I don't know. I wanna sleep. So.. I slept and didn't bother about the people in our room.
 


<><><>
 


Ugh.. I woke up feeling all sick and I need to get some aspirin and WATER. My throat feels dry. Ugh... I stood up from my bed, but someone stopped me. I yelped as I jumped and fell to the floor. "Yerin unnie!" Someone called out and I gulped. Still dry. "Yeah?" I asked while rubbing my back. "Why did you jump?! You hurt yourself!" I looked at my bed and saw SinB in a pajama. I stood up and scanned the surroundings. "Y-You..slept with me?! What about Meonji?" I asked and saw Eunha and Sowon unnie together in Sowon unnie's bed. "Meonji's fine. He's been taken care of by Umji and Yuju unnie, don't worry." She said and I gulped and nodded.
 


"Uh... I'm gonna go get some aspirin." I said and was about to walk away, but SinB held my hand and pulled me back to the bed. "I'm gonna get it for you. Wait for me." She said and went out, while I was just staring at the ceiling while laying down. SinB came back with some water and aspirin. "Thanks, Bi. You can go to Meonji now, I'm okay now." I said and sat up and drank the water and aspirin. "Meonji's fine. He's been taken care of. I'm gonna stay here." SinB said and I looked at her. What's she talking about? "But.. You could go play with Meonji. I'm just gonna sleep and you're gonna get bored. You should--" SinB cut me off by sitting on my lap and she kissed me. On my lips.
 


Oh... Uh.. Do I respond? What do I do?! It feels like I don't know how to kiss anymore! Oh .. Her lips are so soft and...sweet. While she was on my lips, SinB pulled away and I looked at her lips. It's swollen. I guess mine is also too. "You don't want me to stay here?" SinB asked and I gulped and looked at her. "I-It's not that I don't want to...but, I'm gonna sleep because my head is still hurting from hangover and you'll..feel bored." I said and SinB just smiled at me while caressing my cheek. "Who said that I'll be bored?" SinB asked and looked at her and nervously blinked my eyes.
 


"M-Me? I'm just gonna sleep!" I said and SinB pinched my cheeks and kissed me, she pushed me to the bed and made me lay down. She pulled away and pecked my lips one more time. "I'm gonna sleep with you because I had trouble sleeping last night, because I was literally just staring at you for hours." SinB said and hugged me. "Are you sure you wanna spend time with me here?" I asked and kissed her forehead. "I'm sure. I'm really sure. I've been crushing on Meonji for so long already and I didn't even pay attention to my own girlfriend. I feel so horrible." SinB said and I sighed.

 


I hugged her by the waist and she sighed when she was now lying on my neck. "No, don't be. I was like that weeks ago, but I got over it because he was constantly peeing on me when I carry him." I said and SinB giggled. Ahh.. I've been longing to hear that giggle for so long and my wish has been granted. "That's unfortunate.. Well, you have me. Don't worry about him.. By t-the way, i-it has been months since we did it." SinB said and I coughed loudly and SinB leaned away. "What?! SinB, for the love of your precious ies! What are you saying?!" I asked and she giggled. Oh . I said precious ies. Oh .
 


"Last time, it was precious and now, precious ies? What the hell, unnie?" SinB said as she giggled and buried her face in my neck once again. "N-Nothing..." I said and buried my face in her hair. We were in complete silence when she broke it. "Don't hide your thoughts and concerns from me.. Okay, unnie?" SinB asked and I nodded. "Even if I'm preoccupied with Meonji, it doesn't mean that you don't have any right to whine about me not paying attention to you, okay?" SinB said and I nodded again. She's reprimanding me.. But it's okay. I love her.

 


"I love you, Eunbi." I said and pulled SinB away from my neck and kissed her lips. SinB responded and held my cheek. She pulled away and panted. I giggled and kissed her nose. "I love you too, Yerin-ah." SinB said and we kissed again. ^_^
 


Now, I know that I wouldn't be needing any more cold showers in the winter.
 


END.