Final

Happy Married Life
Please log in to read the full chapter

One random day at their married life I hope it satisfy my annyeongz readers ^^~

~~~~

 

Yujin sniffed curiously as she wakes up from the strange aroma in the air that makes her stomach growl. Following the source, she stands up from their bed and went out of the room.

 

 

"Wonyoung?" she asked curiously as she walked into the kitchen.

 

Wonyoung jumped and whipped around. She was wearing nothing but Yujin’s thin shirt that the latter wear last night under a pink apron.

 

".-Yujin!" she cried, "You scared the daylights out of me! SIT!"

 

 

WHAM.

 

 

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" yelled as she sat up and rubbed her head.

 

 

"Scaring me, of course. Suddenly appearing in my back while I’m doing something here in our kitchen, you know I get scared easily, I thought you will wake up late since you just came home past midnight?!"

 

 

"Coming to spent a precious time with my wife? Is it wrong, I want to make you happier with me now? Any other questions?" she said dryly, picking up an apple from the fruit basket and sniffing it before biting it in half.

 

 

 

Wonyoung frowned slightly at her but said nothing else, instead returning her attention to what she was doing before.

 

 

"What are you doing?" Yujin asked, leaning her head on hands and looking at Wonyoung with curious eyes. She poked the many packets and bags out, and looked at the spoon and bowls that littered the counter.

 

 

"I'm making cookies."

 

 

"Cookies, what flavour?" -Yujin asked, walking over to Wonyoung and leaning over her shoulder, looking at the recipe. "What are these?"

 

 

Wonyoung blushed slightly. Yujin was so close, she could feel breath on her neck.

 

 

"These are mint cookies," she said smiling, shaking off her embarrassment. She showed her a round and warm mint chip cookie, fresh from the oven.

She took it gingerly, as if it was going to bite her. Wonyoung giggled.

 

Yujin sniffed it and then put it down. "How do you make them? I didn’t know that cookies can have mint flavour?" she asked, taking the cook book from Wonyoung and looking at it, upside down.

 

 

"No," Wonyoung said, snatching back the book, "it's a recipe. It's quiet simple. If you wanna find out, you can help me." I can’t tell her that mint cookie is harder to make than others.

 

 

"Okay. . ." .-Yujin said slowly, an evil glint in her eye, "but only if I get to hold that cook book, I want to know how to make it!"

 

 

Snatching the cook book away, she held the recipe tight for Wonyoung to fight.

 

 

"Hey!" she cried, trying to grab the book to no avail. "Give it back to me!"

 

 

"No, I don't think I will. . ."

 

They were an inches away from each other, Wonyoung still trying to grab the book which held purposely above her head. Yujin stuck her tongue out at Wonyoung and frowned almost playfully back.

 

 

Wonyoung smirked and kick Yujin on the stomach.

 

Yujin winced slightly, bringing the book down a few inches and losing her grip, nervously.

 

 

 

 

Spotting her chance, Wonyoung grabbed the recipe book and whapped lightly on the head with it. "Ha that’s what you get for messing with your wife."

 

 

Yujin grumbled, rolled her eyes, and walked over to the other side of the counter so she was across from Wonyoung again. "Spoil brat."

 

 

Wonyoung just smiled angelically at her while Yujin tried not to melt.

 

 

"Anyway, to make cookies, you first have to get out your ingredients," Wonyoung said, indicating the many bags and containers around her.

 

 

"Okay. Got it. What is the first ingredient to cookies?"

 

 

"Flour."

 

 

"No, this is flour," Wonyoung said, trying not to laugh. She showed her the white powder.

 

 

And then Yujin sneezed with the smell.

 

 

White flour covered the kitchen, settling on table tops and on the floor.

 

 

She looked up at Wonyoung with a white face and an embarrassed expression. "Sorry."

 

 

 

Wonyoung smiled and giggled at the flour that fell off of the top of Yujin’s head as she moved. "You're helping me clean up."

 

 

 

 

"I guess that's fair. . . but what are we gonna do for that flour stuff?"

 

"There's still a little left in the bag," Wonyoung said, looking into the sack. "We'll be able to make a batch."

 

 

"Good. Can I put it into the bowl?" Yujin, sticking out her hands for the bag with a look on her face that said 'gimmie'.

 

 

"If you ask nicely."

 

 

"No."

 

"Then you can't."

 

"Feh."

 

"Just say it!"

 

"No!"

 

"Come on. . ." Wonyoung said soothingly, waving what remained of the flour in front of Yujin temptingly.

 

 

". . . Please?" she asked, giving her puppy-dog eyes. No pun intended.

 

 

 

Wonyoung blushed pink from under the flour. "Good job. Sure you can."

 

 

 

Handing her the bag which she proceeded to proudly pour into the metal bowl, Wonyoung brushed the powder off of her face. This is one of the days she imagined her married life to be and it becomes a reality now.

 

 

She looked up at her. "You missed a spot," Yujin said, pointing to a bit of flour on her cheek.

 

 

"Hm?"

 

"Here,” as if concentrating, gently brushing the flour off for Wonyoung, who burned red.

 

 

"Thanks," she said, still pink, before consulting the recipe again.

 

"What else do we need?"

 

"Sugar."

 

". . . Can I pour that in too? Please?"

 

Wonyoung smiled and handed her the sugar.

 

.

.

.

.

.

 

 

Things went pretty smoothly for a few minutes, until it was time to put in the eggs.

 

"All right," Wonyoung said, taking three eggs out of the refrigerator. As she was closing the door, she felt someone grab the eggs from her hands.

 

"Look at me!" Yujin smirked as she began juggling the eggs.

 

 

 

"Don't do that!" Wonyoung cried, "they'll break!"

 

 

She just stuck her tongue out at her again and continued, juggling and walking at the same time.

 

 

"Stop it!" Wonyoung cried, trying grab the eggs, accidentally slipping on some flour.

Please log in to read the full chapter