Why are we friends again?

Because you’re my friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun groaned in misery. Why did he decide to accompany Myungsoo to the bar again? Oh yeah, right, Myungsoo just had his heart broken. Of course Woohyun just had to be a good friend and accompany Myungsoo to the bar to get drunk. Woohyun honestly didn’t understand why people thought getting drunk would make them feel better after break ups but whatever, he’s here and there was nothing he could do about it. 

Woohyun really did love Myungsoo, I mean he seriously did. He stood by Myungsoo when he only ate fried chicken, he stood by him when he’d only wear plaid, he’s even standing by Myungsoo even when everything the guy buys is black. Really, Woohyun did love Myungsoo even if he was a tiny bit obsessive. However what Woohyun would love to avoid, was a drunk Myungsoo.

Drunk Myungsoo was still somewhat cute because Myungsoo was always cute in all he did....or at least he was before he started cause trouble. Unlike sober Myungsoo, drunk Myungsoo was much more daring and loved to brag. Drunk Myungsoo was even more clingy than his sober self. Drunk Myungsoo would latch onto you and not let go for hours. Hell, there were times that he wouldn’t even leave somewhere unless you gave him a piggy back ride, which led to the current situation at the moment.

Myungsoo was always a clumsy one and just had to fall into some dude who was carrying drinks. And Myungsoo just HAD to decide that this person needed a hug. Fortunately the dude was patient and didn’t punch either of them in the face. Unfortunately Myungsoo latched onto Woohyun and decided that he didn’t feel all too well. The next thing Woohyun knew, puke was all over the right side of his shoulder and just about everything below on the right. Woohyun really wanted shove Myungsoo off at that moment but gosh darn it, how could shove the guy off when he looked so content in his misery?

“Yah, Myungsoo! Let me take off my shirt!” Woohyun said as he scrunched his face up in disgust.

“But hyungggggg, youureee really super warm and nice and cuddly~!” Myungsoo slurred out cutely. Woohyun sighed, this was definitely going to take awhile.

“Come on Myungsoo, I have throw up on me which is really really disgusting, seriously.” Woohyun said gently before Myungsoo cling closer to him.

“No Hyung!  Don’t call yourself disgusting, mommy said that’s not a nice t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter