final

A Piece of My Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the brink of getting drunk, Kyungsoo felt the consumed alcohol finally kicking in. With his head feeling lightheaded, the tipsy man took his cellphone, checked his SNS hoping for any update from his favorite singer, but nothing, all twitter could offer is an extremely dry timeline, a disappointed whimpering left his mouth before switching to his messenger app.

 

Uh-oh, slightly tipsy Kyungsoo holding his smartphone brings nothing but danger, Baekhyun- could attest to that.

 

Seeing his friend snickering behind his screen, Baekhyun alarmingly grabbed the device out of Kyungsoo’s loosening grip. A growl came after that but the sober man decided to ignore his friend.

 

“What.Are.You.Doing?” Kyungsoo asked, tyring to sound calm despite of annoyance.

 

“Oh..” Baekhyun chuckled awkwardly after seeing his friend’s screen, to Baekhyun’s dismay Kyungsoo is just watching some adorable puppy videos on youtube- that’s all, nothing serious really. “My phone died just before I get to read my mum’s text.” The blond boy lied, Kyungsoo could tell though since Baekhyun kept on biting on his lower lip- a habit he developed whenever he lies.

 

A drunk Baekhyun is a talkative one, he’d talk endlessly and blabber ridiculousness on his entire drunken state.

 

Drunk Kyungsoo? Unlike Baekhyun and like his normal self, the boy tends to remain quiet. Not or emotional kind of drunk. He don’t flirt with his acquaintances neither does he bursts into a crying mess like how hormonal teenager usually does. Kyungsoo would just sit there, cheeks flaming red.

 

But unknown to their friends, Baekhyun always hide his friend’s gadget infront of alcohol. Because a drunk Kyungsoo plus a smartphone device is a complete disaster- like a dangerous weapon for mass destruction. It’s a big secret between two friends.

 

“Here.” Blondie said, tossing the phone back to his tipsy friend before sagging back on his seat.

 

However, since it’s the only two of them binge drinking at the Do’s, Baekhyun allowed the younger his phone. Kyungsoo hasn’t slept for 26 hours straight, blondie knows his friends would pass out any minute now.

 

Whistling, Baekhyun chuckled before chugging down a half bottle of beer after Kyungsoo’s body expectedly fell on the back rest of the sofa he’s currently seated at.

 

 

 

 

When Kyungsoo woke up in an unpleasing way (hungover and headaches are ers, a price to pay of drunkards like himself), he forced his uncooperative body towards the kitchen, his throat begging for water.

 

The darkness failed as Kyungsoo notices that he hasn’t slept that long, Baekhyun isn’t at sight, indicating that the blondie is a selfish kind of a friend, sleeping on a comfortable soft bed while leaving his friend to suffer the wrath of his uncomfortable sofa.

 

After satisfyingly hydrating his body with water, Kyungsoo took a pitcher of water along with him, placing it in the middle of the sofa table, not too far, just enough where his short arm could conveniently reach.

 

His big pair of eye is ready to rest when he felt his phone vibrating under his pillow, a pillow which Baekhyun positively put under his head- he shrugged, Baekhyun somehow has thoughtfulness left in him. Kyungsoo smiled at that thought before typing in his password.

 

10 messages received his phone screen tells. Kyungsoo sighed, how could he receive numbers of messages in a span of three hours? There is no way unless- Wait- his eyes bulged, almost jumping out of its socket.

 

Did he- did he somehow drunk texted someone? But as long as he could remember he certainly did not. All Kyungsoo did with his phone after getting tipsy was scroll on his twitter, checked his messenger and watched a bunch of cute puppy videos.

As far as he could remember Kyungsoo held back his alter ego from communicating with people because he’d prefer to suffer from a major hungover than face the consequences of whatever embarrassing drunk texting he did.

 

‘Oh.’ His mouth forms into a small o after realizing, yeah he’s just a little tipsy and not drunk enough to blackout but it seems like that he did. Seeing he messaged Kai with- Holy !

 

Kyungsoo swears or more like regretfully uttered not to neither drink nor taste alcohol again as he back reads his messages to Kai.

 

To Kai:

Hey

Hey Kai

Kai

Hey babe

I miss you.. terribly.

Please comeback

Yeah, I’m an but you should know you’re a total jerk, leaving me like that.

But I’m an aren’t I? For allowing you, giving you a chance to break my heart.

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA I am drunk sorry

I love you so ing much

Hahahhahaha you’re ugly though

And your singing

I’m sorry.. I am really sorry

Please please let me see you even just for a second?

Just a second and I’ll walk out of your life before you could.

I love you…

Babe..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter