Military

Military suprise

 

            " umma faster I am getting late ... I need to be at school in 30 minutes " Lee eunhae  daughter of Lee Donghae and Lee hyukjae/eunhyuk...... 

" I am coming , I am coming stop shouting ......... " Lee donghae come out of his house while wearing his long coat........" do you think your we should go and pick your grandparent ?" Donghae ask his 18 daughter while starting his car.......

" take me to school first then go and pick them... it early anyway...... " eunhae tell her mother and take a white paper from her pocket....

donghae look at her and return his eyes back to the road......." is that your speech ?" Donghae ask her...

" mmmhhh. .. I am really nervous " .... 

" I still can't believe my your graduating. ..... your growing up so fast ...."  donghae tell her and eunhae laugh at him...

" umma, please don't start crying.... " ....... they keep chatting and just like that they reach eunhae school....

" bye umma. .. don't be late... I love you " eunhae kiss her mother cheeks and take her bag ......

" see you" donghae wave at her and start driving to his parent in law house.......

...........................

In military camp.   Many soldiers were out carrying there army backpacks... eunhyuk smile looking at how some are crying meeting there familys. .. there newborns. .....

" I am coming home donghae ... " eunhyuk tell himself .

" hey hyukjae, are you ready?" eunhyuk look at the person asking him and smile seeing his best friend who will take him home. ....

" yes choi siwon. ... I am damn ready.... let suprise them hahaha " eunhyuk adjust his army cap and start walking towards siwon car....

he was still dresses In his uniform. ..........

" you mean know one knows that your going home today?" Siwon wife Kim heechul ask him....

" only umma and appa knows..... they will be at eunhae school. ...." eunhyuk aswer him looking at his phone screen smilling......

............................

" umma , appa. ..let sit here.... we can see in front clearly. " donghae tell his parent in law as they sit in the first row. ..... the hall was full with students and parents. .... ..  .

Infront of them there were chairs for graduating students ...... 

" where is my granddaughter? " donghae mother in law ask him...

" they are graduating mom... they will enter last when everyone has sitted... they will sit there Infront " donghae answer her while holding her hand. ......

 

" can we have your attention please ".... the hall went quiet when the school principal talk. ...

" thank you for coming to witness our daughters and sons receiving there certificates. .... without wasting any time let welcome our 2018  graduates" ... 

The guest start clapping there hands as they enter the hall.....

" umma there she is .... wearing white " . Donghae wave at eunhae ........ " oh my baby girls she is so pretty. ..... 

" let start with a national anthem " ... .....

" thank you, you may sit down and let begin. .." .... the ceremony was going good... teachers talking.... students perfoming. .........

" we received a msg that a student who graduate in this school is here and will love to say something. ... please come in".....

Eunhae look at his friends and start whispering. ...." who. ... .. I don't know,  myb your boyfriend eunhae. ..he finished this school last year too " eunhae pout and look Infront at door opening. ...

" Oh my God" eunhae hand went straight to her open mouth while tears already start flowing.... and at the first row we have donghae with same to same expression but he was crying hard .......

Eunhae friends smile rubbing her back......

" please welcome captain Lee hyukjae " eunhyuk shake hand with the principal and went to stand at the Mike. ...

" good afternoon. ... everyone ... I am sorry for coming without any notice. ... I just got my leave yesterday and today it my daughter graduation and I would love to be the one handling her certificate ... can I sir " .... the school principal stand and went near him.... 

" of course .... we would like to call on stage our 1st runner up graduate. .. she is one ofor our top student .... Lee Eunhae".....

Without waiting eunhae run on the stage and jump hugging his father crying. ...

" akhhhh I miss u appa. ... I miss you so much ..... " 

And ofcourse no one can stop him... donghae couldn't sit anymore seeing his husband and daughter hugging he just stand and run to them and hug eunhyuk from behind. ....

Eunhyuk smile and use his other arm to pull donghae Infront and kiss his lips..... 

" you son of bi.......you lie to us" donghae slap his husband arm....

the guest were clapping there hands..... 

" let me give my daughter her certificate. ....." eunhyuk take the roll papers from the principal and give it to his daughter.... 

" congratulations Lee Eunhae. .... "  eunhae take his certificate while crying.... 

" thank you appa "..... 

The Lee Family went down on the stage to let the other student receiving there papers....

....................

" okay come on stop crying .... look my two babys are not beautiful while crying. ..." 

Donghae start beating his husband chest. ... " you lie to us... you told us your coming in 5 days.... I hare you "...... eunhyuk smile and hug him ...

" I love you too..... I got my leave yesterday and I plan with umma and appa to suprise you........ I love you baby. .. and I love you too my second baby" eunhyuk hug both of them smilling...

####################################

I know it not good I am sorry....