i don't wanna miss a thing

I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol is inside the van with the other members and are going to the dorm after having an Asia Tour for several months. They’re gonna have three weeks off, before starting to record an upcoming album.

“Guys, what are you gonna do for this weeks-off?” Suho asked as he looks at s.

“I don’t know yet.” answered Baekhyun without tearing his gaze over his phone and followed with a nod from the other members.

“The only thing I really want to do right now is throw myself on my comfy bed and sleep for days. If that possible.” Kai butted in as closed his eyes and leaned his head.

“Chanyeol? How about you?”

The group’s main rapper who’s been focused on his phone since the time they entered the van, stays quiet and not answering his leader’s question. Suho turned his head at him when he doesn’t get an answer. On the other hand, Chanyeol is looking at someone’s post on Instagram which uploaded just few minutes ago. He pulled his earphone and started playing the video.

Just when the leader about to repeat his question, Chanyeol looked at the front road and suddenly said something.

“Hyung, can you drop me here?” knowing where exactly they are right now, the manager told the driver to park the van.

“Guess now I know the answer.” Said Suho while chuckled at himself and put on his earphones again.

They’re exactly in front of Blackpink’s dorm right now. After bowing and saying goodbye to the manager and other members, Chanyeol walked into the building. Glad it’s already night, so there isn’t many people there. He walked casually there as if he’s been visiting here so many times before. When he’s already in front of the door, he rings the bell and wait.

Chaeyoung:

It’s already late and we just finished shooting music video for our upcoming album. All of us are working really hard for this comeback and that’s why we immediately cleaned ourselves and went to bed as soon as we entered the dorm. I, on the other hand, doesn’t feel like sleeping yet. So, here I am scrolling through my Instagram. I then decided to post an Instagram Story of me singing a bit of Aerosmith’s I Don’t Want To Miss A Thing with the tumblr lamp that hanging on the wall of my room as the background of the video.

“Don't wanna close my eyes

I don't wanna fall asleep

'Cause I'd miss you, baby

And I don't wanna miss a thing

'Cause even when I dream of you

The sweetest dream would never do

I'd still miss you, baby

And I don't wanna miss a thing”

After pressing the ‘post’ button, I then close the Instagram app and lock my phone. I’m a little bit hungry right now, maybe there’s something to eat in the k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter