Chapter - 2 : TRANSFER

All for One and One for All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*At the Airport*

"Irene unnie... are they here yet?" Yuri asked Irene.     "Not yet... maybe they're just a little bit delayed" Irene replied.   "A little bit? common unnie... We are waiting here for like 2 hours now" Yujin complained.     "Yahh... just wait a little bit more and stop complaining" Eunbi said to Yujin.  "Unnie.. how can we not compain? we are waiting here for them for like decades" Yena also complained.   "Aish! you two are really the same... just wait!" Eunbi said.   "Ugh!" Yena and Yujin shouted in unison.    "Yah unnie! they're here!" Chaewon shouted to the girls.   "Yah! you two stop complaining now... they're here" Hyewon yelled at Yujin and Yena.   The girls waited for them outside until....    "SAKU CHAN!!!" Chaeyen shouted then run towards Sakura to hug her.   "Yah Chaeyeon ah I can't breathe" Sakura said while Chaeyeon hugged her tightly but Chaeyeon didn't let go.    "UNNIE!" Hitomi and Nako shouted then run towards the girls to hug them.  "Unnie ah we missed you" Wonyoung said to Nako and Hitomi.   "We missed you all too!" Hitomi said.   "We are really really glad you three are back here!" Irene said to the girls.   The sky started to get dark.   "Guys, let"s go now before the rain comes" Seulgi said.   "You're right, Kids let's go!" Irene said.    "Yah lovebirds! let's go now!" Eunbi shouted to Sakura and Chaeyeon.  "Yes unnie!" Chaeyeon replied. " Saku chan let's go" Chaeyeon said to Sakura.   "Ok, Chaeyeon ah" Sakura replied.

*At the house*

"Ahh home" Yena said then lay down to the sofa.  "Aish.. yah! help the girls carry their bags!" Irene said.   "ugh.. ok unnie" Yena sighed in defeat.   "Sakura, Hitomi, Nako ah.. you guys can go unpack then let's chat when you're finished" Eunbi said.  "Ok unnie" Nako replied.   After the girls unpacked they gathered in the living room.   "So, how does it feel that you guys go home in Japan?" Joy asked.    "Its fun unnie... its so nice to see my family again" Hitomi replied.   "Same" Sakura and Nako added.   "Oh and we got something for all of us" Sakura said.   "Oh what did you guys bring?" Yeri asked.   "Wait let me get it" Nako said.     "Here!" nako handed the gifts to the girls.    "Its a group jacket... Our group jacket" Nako added.    "Woowww! its really cool!" Yena exclaimed.  "And its got our faces and logos in the back!" Yujin added.    "Its really awesome girls... Thank You" Irene thanked the girls and hugged them.    "So how about we wear it when school starts" Chaeyeon said.   "That sounds   AWESOME!" The girls shouted.    "Guys, food is ready!" Eunbi said as she finished cooking.   They all rushed to the dining room especially Yena and Yujin.   

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter