final.

Best decision.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Jinsol was walking around campus and starting to get a better view of what is the sad reality of the true meaning of a college student, she was already pretty damn tired and hungry but somewhere far far away was her dorm. Looking back to her day, she regrets begging her parents to leave her early and spare her of the "shame of having caring parents" and now she kinda has to move this huge cart with all her stuff by herself. Unexpectedly, there is a small coffee shop next to her and the blonde girl could really use some overpriced coffee to get her energy back.
    Sitting there, in the little cafeteria, Jinsol thinks about her choice of switching majors. Sure, leaving theatre and starting biology was a big contrast for the girl but leaving the small town to come here in Seoul was definitively her best decision. The sounds of people surrounding her were extraordinary and she wanted nothing more than to listen to their conversations, some girls on the back of the shop were talking about dates and new chances of love, a couple were discussing majors and the boys on the table by her side were chatting about some random chick they saw in the street. 
    After a long moment of watching the street filled with students, Jinsol paid the ", this much for a cup of coffee?" bill and one more time went on her endless search towards the dorm. It ended to be way ahead then what she assumed, and after walking a solid half an hour she found her new address. The building was old looking and in a weird shade of blue, however, the inside looked warm and friendly, she strumbled in carrying all her bags by herself. Jinsol sat beside her bags for one or two minutes and thought about sleeping in the hallway for the night, she was so exhausted and the huge stairs in front of her didn't help the blonde feeling confident into climbing them. 
    Contradicting her relatively good luck, the same bunch of girls talking about dates in the café walked inside the dorm. They were about 5, but Jinsol already had a good feeling that they were her new sisterhood friends, the small one walked in already talking about some guy's bad luck:
    "But did you even see him hitting on Sooyoung? Like he stood an actual chance, I could only laugh at the scene he made when she said no"
    She didn't even spare a glimpse at Jinsol who was sitting on the floor, instead, she only turned around to her friends and made a confused look with her face. The other girls, while entering the house, were still talking about the Sooyoung's case and the one with black silk hair embraced by another taller girl, did actually see Jinsol and stopped saying anything at all:
    "He could have some dignity, after all, it's obvious she was going to say no now that she is going out with that Jiwoo girl, rig... What the actual ? Who are you?"
    Jinsol got a little intimidated at the moment, five very "dressed to impress" girls were looking at her, all with curious eyes staring at a drained Jinsol, realizing the girl group was still waiting for a response, she could only rumble some things about being a biology major on her very sleepy voice: 
    "I'm Jung Jinsol, you guys are kinda, my new in-doors neighbors. I hope you accept me!"
    The brunette one, who had her arm intertwined with a chic pink-haired chick, looked at her with warm eyes and said:
    "Welcome Jung Jinsol, we were expecting you! I hope you will enjoy Seoul university. Hyunjin will help you get settled in your room and tomorrow we'll talk about your new arrangement here, in our home"
                            --------
    Jinsol got used to her new place, the girls barely see each other on the weekdays because of their majors, Kahei was finishing mechanical engineering, Haseul was a music major with Heejin, Yeojin was a freshman in arts and Hyunjin was a runner for the university. Jinsol got used to their dynamics, and fit into the routine peacefully, although she quickly found out that works wouldn't get done inside the house, the girls always wanted to go out or have an insanely loud sleepover, so Jinsol got herself a library card and studied there almost every day.
     Not knowing exactly how, Jinsol also developed a friendship with The Eden Girls from campus, they called themselves that as a joke and it actually stuck, the so-called Eden Girls were formed by Jiwoo, her girlfriend Sooyoung, Chae Won, and her "it's complicated" Hyejoo. The girls got interested in Jinsol by seeing her every day studying her off on the college library and being an active group of debate, the Eden Girls called the social butterfly Jinsol to a "free coffee and a satisfying chat with people who actually care about their degrees". Later that day, Yeojin shoved her onto the dinner table and asked what she was doing with"The Eden Girls" and a confused Jinsol hit the smaller back and started a tickle fight all over the dining room. 
    The Eden Girls would take the blonde girl to pretty serious discussions over coffee and bagels, Jinsol never really understand how a group of very rational women got fascinated about her, although, she learned not to question destiny with her mother. So Jinsol would always go out with them and have a very good time. After they used all their brain juice, discussing professor's dramas and new discoveries through the week, the group used to go to clubs, drink their weight on cheap vodka and dance until morning, Sooyoung used to claim that "every good student needs a break and this is the best way to do it, just drink it, Soul!". That was exactly how Jinsol got herself a bad reputation around college.
    Jinsol only cared about gaining an excellent degree and rock the biology world upsi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter