One-Shot.

" No perfect moments. "

 

 

After a long hectic schedule, infinite finally received a day-off. They were having a good long rest in their apartment, knowing that this was the only chance they got since they will make their comeback soon.

 

“You should just confess to her.” Hoya encouraged Myungsoo, head-locking him with his arm. “Take the risk dude.”

 

“Just off Hoya!” Myungsoo blushed, pushing Hoya away from him.

 

“I love you Amber!” Sungjong shouted, passing the living room and headed into his bedroom.

 

“Shut up Sungjong!” Myungsoo shouted back, rolling his eyes.

 

Myungsoo dropped onto a long red couch behind him and sighed heavily.

 

“I’m waiting for the right time.” He admitted. “Besides, I’m sure that she won’t feel the same way about me.”

 

“Where’s the spirit? “ Sungyeol interrupted, sitting next to Myungsoo. “Don’t wait for the perfect time, make a move and make a perfect day instead!”

 

Hoya nodded, showing agreement in Sungyeol’s advice.

 

“You guys are seriously annoying!” Myungsoo complained, dropping his head backward. “It’s easy for you to say, imagine if she rejected me, I might die straight away.”

 

“Woi, our leader had confessed million of girls and yet gets rejected and he is still alive and looks at him, still eating his lunch in the kitchen!” Hoya retorted.

 

“It’s because he didn’t take it seriously.”

 

“Come on dude, we are sick of your daily complains and heartaches for this past two months.” Dongwoo finally spoke up after hesitate for a while in contributing in their conversation. “Every day, you would like Amber Amber Amber! At least make it worth to fuss about!”

 

“Amber that, Amber this, Amber is cool, Amber is hot” Hoya added, imitating Myungsoo.

 

Myungsoo took a nearby pillow and shoved it to Hoya. He sighed heavily again as if there were tons of burdens sitting on his shoulders and nodded his head slightly before he stood up on his feet.

 

“I’ll try then,” Myungsoo announced confidently. “I’ll try it tomorrow!”

 

“Make it today since I heard from Luna that they will be promoting overseas for three months and they will fly tonight. It’s a last minute decision though. I just got her text this morning. ” Sungjong interrupted nonchalantly, walking into the living room. Obviously, he had heard the whole conversation.

 

“This is your last chance.” Hoya shrieked out of sudden, throwing back the pillow to Myungsoo. Myungsoo let the pillow reached him without attempting to catch it.

 

“Why didn’t Amber tell me?” Myungsoo mumbled, sighing.

 

“You should meet her right now.” Dongwoo prompted, looking at his watch. “By the way, why should she tell you?”

 

Sungyeol immediately glared at Dongwoo and signalled him to stop talking, knowing that it would gradually ripping off Myungsoo’s confidence.

 

.....

 

 

Amber was packing her clothes when she Sulli entered her bedroom and announced that some guests were visiting. She folded the last piece of her shirt and walked out of her room to see who were visiting them at this hour, leaving her door open.

 

She was walking down the stair when she realised that Myungsoo and Sungjong were sitting on the couch in the living room. She smiled and mouthed ‘hello’ after they realised that she was at the bottom of the stair.

 

“What are you guys doing here?” Amber asked, sitting on the empty sofa next to Luna.

 

“Luna told us that you will fly around Asia for the next three months so we decided to pay a visit.” Sungjong explained, quietly signalling Myungsoo to talk with Amber.

 

“We will surely miss you guys,” Myungsoo added, not knowing what else to add. “I mean, of course everyone would miss you guys.”

 

“Seriously Myungsoo!” Sungjong screamed in his mind.

 

Sungjong sighed while glaring at Myungsoo. It took Sungjong few minutes to lure Luna to the kitchen, leaving Amber and Myungsoo in the living room.

 

“So you will make a comeback next month?” Amber asked, killing the eerie silence around them.

 

Myungsoo nodded, not knowing what to say.

 

“I hope I could support your comeback,” Amber added, rubbing the back of her neck.

 

Myungsoo couldn’t find the proper sentences to reply her and eventually causing an awkward silence fell in between them, the only sound was the sound coming out of the air-condition.

 

“Why are you so quiet today?” Amber asked curiously, sensing that something was wrong with Myungsoo. Usually he would respond to her conversation but why it was different now? She felt a little ache around her chest after realised that maybe Myungsoo was awkward around her.

 

“Well, I guess I should continue packing my stuff.”

 

There was no reply from Myungsoo so Amber stood up from her seat and walked toward the stair. Before she walks up the stair, she took a last glance at Myungsoo who was starring down at his feet.

 

“I failed,” Myungsoo mumbled sadly.

 

.....

 

 

Three months had passed, Amber walked out of the airport surrounded by securities and fans. Amber missed Korea and she knew that she had always missed someone, the only person that managed to steal her heart, Myungsoo.

 

After they escaped from the large crowds, Luna told them that Sungjong will come over tonight to celebrate their comeback.

 

“Will Myungsoo come?” Amber asked and immediately regretted it. “I mean, will all the members come?”

 

“Don’t hide it, alright?” Victoria chuckled, hitting Amber shoulder. “It’s obvious that you like Myungsoo.”

 

“Amber?” Krystal looked closely at Amber’s face and Amber quickly covered it. “You’re blushing?”

 

“Amber is blushing!” Sulli screamed happily at the back seat.

 

They teased Amber the whole journey but she couldn’t help but smiled. Sooner, she will meet Myungsoo after three months missing him. She wondered if he missed her or not but inside, she was hoping that he will misses her too.

 

 

“They have arrived!” Krystal shouted downstairs causing Amber to panic.

 

A rush of nervousness filled every of Amber’s blood vessels and she quickly took a last glance at the mirror before headed downstairs.

 

She was really happy and couldn’t stop smiling but …

 

...

 

“Amber!” Sulli knocked the door continuously. “Open the door!”

 

Amber was leaning against the door; hot tears were rolling down her cheeks. The worst nightmare had just slapped right at her face hours ago. Her whole fairytale had just crushed right in front of her face. Her smile was no longer there. She couldn’t stop crying no matter how hard she tried to convince herself. The more she thinks, the more tears streaming down her eyes.

 

 

Myungsoo … the guy she had secretly loved has finally found her other-half …

A beautiful young lady who stood 163 centimetres with a perfect curve body, wearing a red Mickey Mouse t-shirt with a dark blue skinny jean was standing in front of her few hours ago, introduced herself as Han Yoochul. Her clear big round eyes with small pointed nose and perfect red lip filled perfectly on her face had probably attracted Myungsoo’s heart. Amber just lost her confident in front of this young lady, how can she be compared to her.

 

 

 

 

“How is it?” Sunggyu asked, looking at Myungsoo who was engrossed with the person he was texting with. “Amber?”

 

Myungsoo shrugged.

 

“I thought you would immediate fall back in love with her,”

 

“I realised that it’s not love, it’s more to crush actually and trust me, and I had already get over her.” Myungsoo answered coolly.

 

 

 

TQ for reading and subscribing (: