Beware of Jealousy

Triggered Vixen (Beware of Jealousy)

**
“Wow,” I turn to see Baekhyun, he’s busy scrolling on his cellphone. “What happened?” he smirk, “You happened.” I frown, huh?


“Because she’s the host you goy the chance to take a selfie and even posted it on SNS?” he said and I realized what he was insinuating. “It was a friendly-shot.” He nods. “I know, because, I’m your friend also, right?” I frown and it reach my peak. I’m too tired and all and here he is. busy annoying me.


“Damn it, Park Baekhyun, you’re taking this as a big deal!?” he rose form our bed and walk near the window of our room. “Why don’t I have the right to?” I groan and hissed, trying to calm myself. “I don’t have?” he said as he toss his phone on the sofa near the bed.

“Answer me, then, I’ll stop.” I closed my eyes and sigh. “YES! YOU DON’T HAVE THE RIGHT TO, SHE WAS MY FRIEND, A CO-ACTRESS! BAEKHYUN!” he flinched and I felt guilty, he was never used with this. I walk near him to get him in my arms, but, he stopped me. “No.” he said, stepping back and eyeing me, I can see tears nearing to escape his eyes. Damn, Chanyeol.
“No, baby, I’m so sorry. No, she was just a friend. I’m so sorry.” he shake her head as he wiped her eyes. “Arasseo, I understand it, we’re just married in paper, and I know you had regretted everything, for letting me remember things and for freaking waiting for me, if I wasn’t here, maybe you two, are dating or worst is…” I sigh and groan. “ That! BAEKHYUN, stop this. Will you!?” he walks near me and I felt a hot sting on my cheeks. “Yes, I will stop. Right here.” he said as he undo his ring on his right hand, our promise ring. “Let Sunbin wear this, you!” he said as he storm out of the house. I sigh and ruffle my hair. I run down the stairs and I saw him hail a cab.


I want to follow him but it will only fuel his anger to me, damn it, he’s too much to compare with an actress, that, he’s my husband for freak sake...


I sigh and dial Jongdae's phone but got no respond. Next, is Kyungsoo he picked and I was so worried that my words were lost. 
“What happened, Yeol?” I sigh. “We fought, is he there?” he sigh. “No, he’s not here, I was calling him a while ago but he keep rejecting my calls.” I groan. “Okay, thank you, I’ll text you later, bye” before I could end the call,He spoke.

“Is this about your IG update?” I chuckles bitterly and sigh. “Yeah.” he too, chuckles.

“He’s jealous, understand him. Learn to lengthen your patience, Chanyeol from now on.” I frown, what is this doe eye human saying? “Okay, bye.” And we ended the call.
I drove to our other house and saw him leaning on the garden’s swing, the gate’s open and so the lights. I get inside and locked the gate, “Let me explain?” he eyed me and smile. “No need, I’ll sleep. Night.” He said and get inside the house, not bothering to lock the front door, so I choose also to slide in and follow him.


He is on our bed, his back facing mine and I can see the way he shivers. “Baby, I’m so sorry. I was so stress. I know, it was not a good excuse, sorry, really. You don’t have to get jealous. I only love you. Baekhyun, I love you.” he sigh and sniff wiping his eyes. I’m so dead if dad will see him tomorrow. 
“You don’t have to lay your attention on me, go back now, I’ll stay here for a while, until Myungsoo finished the divorced papers.” That alarmed me and I have to slide next to him, I embraced him but, he’s resisting. But, I didn’t let him, he stops and I could feel his sniffs and sobs. He remain on my arms and I am crying too. I don’t want to lose him.


“God, stop crying, will you?” I said as I kissed his neck. “It was nothing, she’s my friend. She said “hi” when we saw on the back stage and she said she wants to meet you, he’s engaged, baby. Please?” he remain silent. 
“I don’t know, let’s just, free ourselves?” I tightened the hug. “No, I won’t. Even if my career will be the only thing that can't make us together, I will surrender. I wanted, I always wanted to be with you, Baekhyun, and you know that” he shake his head. “I’m not sure, I dunno anymore. Chanyeol, I don’t” I cried and he turn to face me, his face was a crying mess. “Why are you crying, Chanyeol?” he said as he wipes my eyes. I kissed his nose as I dip my head on the crook of his neck.

“Don’t…don’t leave me, wag mo na akong iiwan ulit, mahal kita, mahal na mahal, Baekhyun” That made him smile. “I love you, too. But, I know I am the only who does, I can free you, you’ve been into her right? She’s been the talk of your mouth when we’re together.” he said, I hugged him and sniff on his neck. “No, I just did that to tease you at first, but, I did stopped, because she’s engaged and I really loved you more than anything else, I only love you.” he sigh and hug me back, that relief me. 
He kissed my hair. “I’m such a trouble to you, Chanyeol. I made you feel bad for four years, forgotten our memories and ever put the blame on you, you’ve been in a long pain because of me, so, let’s stop? I want you free from all the pain, and let you have the thing you like.” I cried harder. “YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE I WANT, OKAY?” he sigh.

“Let’s stop lying,” he said as he untangle hiself on me. 
He stood and I was about to follow him but, he stopped me. “No, I’ll go get us new clothes, we’re both drenched with sweat and tears.” And he walk to our wardrobe. I wiped my yes and sigh, I can never live without him in my life. Four years is hard for me to stay alive, if not because of my wishful thought of him coming back, I won’t handle myself for that long.

“Chanyeol, here. Change with these.” He said as he came back already in his plain white shirt and black jogging pants. His eyes are swollen, and I’m responsible with that. I can see him; in pain. I get the shirt and hug him. “Please, let’s talk. I’ll change and we’ll talk, please?” he sigh and nod, wiping my tears,
I changed into white shirt and gray sweat pants, I walk on our bed and saw him eyeing the frame above our bed. “I love you.” I said and that made him raise his sight on me. “That was the words I’ve been keeping on my own, when I saw you in the midst of the fans. When I sang the part on our song, when I only look at you, in back of my head I’m yelling ‘I love you and I missed you,” I said, “I’m so sorry, and,” he looked at me, I can see tears. “I need you, you’re the one for me, Baekhyun.” I said as he wiped his eyes.


“But, that was before, tell me are you still happy with us?” I nod and walk to his side. I hold his hands. “Of course, I am.” he nods. “Then, how about Sunbin?” I sigh and poke his nose. “I love you, not her. She was just a friend. I can delete the photo if you want to” I offered but, he shake his head. “No need, issue will bloom.” I sigh.


“Okay, just tell me, everything, everything and I can do it for you, just for you, please don’t leave me. I’m sorry I pour all my stress to you, sorry, I love you” I was crying but his kiss stop me. “Stop. We’re both stress. We need to stay stronger. Hmm? I love you, very much.” I cry and he smile. His eye smile, he ran his hands on my nose. “Stop, with the tears, we’ll end up looking funny tomorrow, if we both got swollen eyes.” he said and I chuckles. “Baekhyun, can I kiss you?” he smile and nod.

I lean near him and kiss him. He kissed back and his arms encircled on my neck. “I don’t do make up .” He said once he broke the kiss that made me laugh. “Arasseo.” I said as I hug him. 
“Can you please be my husband?” he sniff and nod, I smile as I ran the ring back to his ring finger. “We both promised until death, right?” he nods and hugs me. “I’m sorry.” And he burst with tears. I cooed him until he fell sleep.


I grab my phone to text Kyungsoo


To: Kyung,
We’re okay. Here at Sungsang-do. I’ll drop him off tomorrow.


And I sleep, after making sure he’s fine and his rings are with him. 


“AAACK- argh!” I rose from bed as I heard someone. I saw an empty space beside me, I ran to the bathroom, only to see Baek throwing up. I pat his back, he hated it; vomiting. He washed his mouth and sigh as he wiped her eyes, that was swollen because of last night’s


“What happened?” I asked as I offer him a glass of water. “I’ve been like this, since before the Encore concert, started in Newark.” he said, sound so tired. 
“Let’s go to hospital?” he sigh, “I have to work.” I shake my head. “You’re health is always in the first place, I can call dad.” he sigh and nod, “I’ll cook us breakfast, go, wash.” He nod, and smile at me. 
After cooking his favorite breakfast; egg and bacon with bread, I called dad.


“Dad, I want to tell you, Baekhyun won’t be able to attend work today.” dad said ‘ok’ and followed by a stern ‘why’ “He throw up, he said he’s been having this since last month, when we’re at Newark.” dad sigh. “Okay, let me see you after, hmm?” I said yes and we ended the call.


At the same point, Baekhyun, walk down the stairs, wearing his simple long sleeve and pants. He look so tired, and sick. “You’re pale.” he nods. “I am,” He answered as he slump on the stool.


“Why aren’t you telling me about the throwing up?” he sigh. “I thought it was because of stress.” I nod and offer him the food. He ate the egg but the bacon and his grape juice.

“I don’t like that.” I frown and nod. I excused myself after we eat, and I washed myself. 
Minutes after, we head out of the house, driving to their hospital, he’s quiet.


“Are you okay?” he shake his head. “I feel sick.” It makes me worry. “Okay, we’re near.” And he nods. After a couple of traffic we reached the hospital.


“Let’s go.” and we go inside. Test were run and so on, after an hour. The doctor called us. “Mr. Park, the tests shown a good result in your body,” she said and she flipped the paper, before continue “but your pregnancy.”

That buzz on our ears. I felt his hands tightened on mine. “P-pregnant?” he repeated. “Yes, almost two months.” I eyed him. “I am?” I smile and kiss his forehead. “I love you, thank you, Baekhyun.” He hugged me back and cry. “Mood swings” the doctor said.


“Here’s the prescription and the medicine, vitamins that he needs to take, never skip meals, away from stress, and currently avoid heavy works and take care of him, Mr. Park.” I nod at the doctor and we thanked her. We both walked to the pharmacy and I get everything as I settled the bill. I eyed him he’s sitting on the bench as she rub his stomach. 
“Chanyeol” dad called me and I smile. “dad,” he nod. “What happened?” I smile and lend him the papers. “Oh, his mom would be happy.” And I agreed. “Dad” Baekhyun said as he saw his dad. He rans to us and kiss his dad before clinging on me,


“Congratulations!” and we both thank him, he told us that there will be a celebration, and we tried to say ‘no’ but no one can stop her father for being a father and so we agreed.


“Where do you want to go?” I asked him as we walk into the aisle of the wards, “Can we visit Luhan hyung, for a while?” I frown. “Okay, but, why?” he smile. “I wanna tell him in person, just like what he did before with Zhiyu.” I nod and hold his hand as we take the elevator.


We saw a petite man in light brown hair and white coat, leaning in the counter as he read something, a patient’s record, I guess?


“Han-nim?” he smirk before lifting his head and he walk to us, how come? “Yes, Hyun-nim?” I sigh, now I know. “Hyung, we have a good news.” Luhan frown, “Why do you look pale?” I sigh,

“Hyung, he’s pregnant.” Baek blushed as he nod and Luhan hyung hugged him. “WOW!” and we chuckles. “Alright, so what time is the celebration?” I sigh, “Later, tonight. We’ll go there after we go for a date.” Baekhyn answered and I was shocked, what ‘date’?


“Bye!” and we bid byes, 
Upon walking, I realized the thing he said a while ago, about the date.


“So, you want to date me?” he smirks. “Yes, and baby.” I look at him. I helped him get inside my car and so I did.

“I texted Myung and told him that it was from a friend and she cancelled, right away. I dunno, but, I’m becoming an impulsive one. Sorry.” I smile and shake my head. “No, it is fine, just don’t get too close to Myngsoo and don’t think of leaving me, hmm?” he nods and that’s enough for me to be at ease. 
“I love you, Park Chanyeol!” I smile, “I love you, too!” and he chuckles.

A wonderful gift for me, is right here. And I won’t waste time not to cherish them.


“Let me date my pretty husband” he chuckles and I kissed his lips. 

 ** 🤭🤭🤭🤭 **

 

End 

고마워.