Final

I can’t hear you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Last episode of izone chu  yesterday made me cry nonstop hajzgwjxvwjsjakaks Kkuchaeng really has my WHOLE HEART ><

Okay let’s geddit

 

 

 

 

Sakura watches Chaeyeon’s lips as the younger girl says the same three words that makes her heart flutter and break out into a wide grin. “I love you too.” She says, moving forward and wrapping both arms around Chaeyeon’s waist as she nuzzled her head deeper into the blonde girl’s neck. 

 

Sakura was deaf. An accident happened about 5 years ago. Though it took her months, years, to get better, Sakura never really got over it. How could she, when she couldn’t hear a thing? 

 

It was scary. No, it was terrifying. And she felt like she was trapped in a vacuum with absolutely no access to the outside world. Everyday felt like torture. 

 

Until Chaeyeon came into her life. 

 

-

 

[One year ago]

 

“Are you retarded or what? Quit staring at my lips will you?” An angry man slammed the table, making everyone in the restaurant turn to look at the commotion. Sakura bowed twice, mumbling a soft apology before readjusting her hearing aid. The device wasn’t working so she had to read his lips to know what the man was saying. It was beyond embarrassing. “S- sorry what is your order again?” 

 

When he stood up and raised his right arm up in the air, ready to bring it down to hit Sakura, someone else from the corner of the restaurant stood up. “Hey!” It was a girl. 

 

She quickly made her way towards a very scared looking Sakura and stood in front of her, protecting the girl. “What do you think you’re doing? Hitting a girl in public and in front of your own child?!” She motions to the baby beside him. 

 

The embarrassed man brought his hand down to his side, but still giving Sakura a death stare. “Are you okay?” Sakura couldn’t hear her but she could read her lips. Sakura nodded. “Y- yes.. thank you.” The girl said something else but it was too fast for Sakura to catch. 

 

She pushed the hearing aid harder into her ear, hoping it’d work, but to no avail. “Sorry, can you repeat yourself?” This time she saw the girl in front of her frown sadly. “You can’t hear..” Sakura read the girl’s lips, and nodded. 

 

The girl’s expression turned darker, seemingly more angry, as she turned towards the man and grabbed his collar. “You were about to hit a girl who couldn’t hear?! You son of a-“ before she could give the man a punc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter