Final~

Ongcheongie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*100% FICTION!*

 

WannaOne members except Seongwu was called by their manager for a meeting before the recording for a variety show. The production team remind them not to tell Seongwu about the meeting because they want to pull a pranked on Seongwu. Fortunately, Seongwu has an individual schedule so he will come a bit late than the other members. After the meeting, WannaOne went back to their waiting room and saw Seongwu is resting on the couch. He is sleeping while sitting and leaning to a wall beside him. They feel bad because Seongwu look so tired. Daniel sits beside Seongwu. Seongwu open his eyes as he can feel someone sits beside him. He saw him members and smile to them. He asked why they are late. They lied that they just reached to the recording studio. They asked if he is fine because he look tired. Seongwu just smile and said that's he feels a bit tired. He tell s that they should not worried because he's fine. The production team called WannaOne members to get ready for the recording.

When they enter the studio, the MC greet everyone nicely and shake their hands. When it's Seongwu turn, the MC just bow instead and make Seongwu flustered. During introduction time, MC asked questions to each members. Then, MC asked something about WannaOne members schedule and the members asked Seongwu to answer since he is the only the member that have an individual schedule at the moment. When Seongwu about to tell his schedule, MC cut him and said he should let the centre of their group or their leader to answer the question. Seongwu just laughed and nod his head in embarrassment. He apologized. Then, MC ask which members can dance and everyone keep looking at Seongwu, Daniel and Woojin. Woojin step out first and he dance. When Seongwu about to step out, MC stop him and ask Daniel to dance first. MC said since Daniel is the center of the group, he should dance first. He just laugh awkwardly and try not to show his real feeling. He's hurt. 

During break time, Seongwu excuses himself to the toilet and he cried. No one knows that he cried. He felt so lonely and tired but he didn't want to tell his friend because he didn't want them to be worried. He is tired after he rushed from the individual schedule location that located almost 30 minutes from the recording studio he's currently at. He didn't even get the chance to change his clothes. He is tired because he couldn't get enough sleep last night, doing some revision for his individual schedule. He end up sleeping at the couch in the living room. He woke up with aches all over his body. After 5 minutes, he step out from the cubicle and washed his face. He went back to the studio, they start recording right away.

Half way recording,  he can see the MC giving him a glare. He try to ignore and only looking at the floor. The MC asked WannaOne their nicknames. They tell everyone nicknames and Seongwu is the last one. And the members tell the MC that Seongwu nickname is 'ongcheongie' and they explain the meaning. Seongwu just laugh along with the members. The MC suddenly walk to Seongwu and hold his shoulders. He suddenly laugh and said "He really suits that nickname. He really look like a fool because he didn't know that he has been pranked.". Seongwu jaw dropped. He is shocked and confused. Everyone laughed their heart out because Seongwu look so confused. He look at s and asked for their explanation. And when they tell him, his knee dropped to the floor and he cupped his face. He laugh with them. Actually, he's not really laughing. He acted. He acted like he is laughing together with them. But, deep inside his heart, he's still hurt about the treatment he get just now. He's tired. Then MC hug him and apologize and said all the harsh comments or harsh treatment is only because of the prank. He hug the MC back and he said it's fine. He take a deep breath and the recording continues. 

 

Is Seongwu really fine? He think that he is fine but actually he is not. 

 

.....

 

Seongwu just arrived home from his individual schedule. He's happy because finally he get to come home and get some rest that he really need. After one week filled with his individual schedule, he finally get 3 days leave. He didn't plan to do anything for 3 days. He only want to rest. Seongwu is tired. After showering, he wear his pyjama and preparing his bed to sleep. He remember that WannaOne show where he got pranked last time will be aired tonight. He open his laptop and search for his names on internet and watched the video online to read the comments. He wants to read Wannable comments. Wannable is like his energizer pills. He always feel better everytime he read their comments. Wannable is his strength. But, he then hate his own decision. 

 

1st comments and the replies, 

"He is really 'ongcheongie'. ㅋㅋㅋ"

-"of course. He is indeed our 'ongcheongie'."

-"kkk. Right? 'Ongcheongie' really suit him well."

 

He shouldn't be hurt but he can't stop his own heart. The comments is make him hurt. "Well.. Maybe they are my fans.. So, they called me using that nicknames. Well.. They used the heart emojis.", he try to brushed off bad thoughts in his head and continue reading the next comment. 

 

2nd comments and replies, 

"Sometimes I wonder that his foolish act is an acting or not. Kkk.. I'm joking. I love you oppa. <3"

-"i guess no? Look at him completely being a fool and idk why he have so many fans."

-"yah! If you don't like him, you don't have to watch his video. And for your information, our ong seongwu is multi-talented."

-"that's right. Just leave our ong seongwu alone you haters."

 

Even after he read his fans comments protecting him like that, his heart still hurt reading that one reply. He read the 3rd comments. 

 

3rd comment and replies, 

"He is so cute and innocent like a baby. Uri ong seongwu baby~ i will protect you."

-"but, don't you think he is too fool? Even a baby won't be as fool as him. How come he didn't know that he got pranked even with that bad acting by the members and the mc? Lol"

-"shut up hater! You are too jealous of him. And their acting is not bad at all. You said this only because you can't act well like them."

-"I'm not jealous of him. Lol.. Seongwu got nothing that i can be jealous of. Lol"

 

He closed his laptop. He couldn't take it anymore. His tears is about to fall. He climbed up to his bed and pulled the blanket covering his head. He cried. His heart hurt so much after he read all the negative comments and he's tired. Everyone said he's a fool. He's tired of it. He was thankful that his fans is there backing him up. But, he just can't forget the all the bad comments that he read. He heard the door clicked. He turn to the wall and act like he is sleeping. He can feel someone shake his shoulder.  "Hyung. Seongwu hyung? Jisung hyung ask you to come and eat.". He didn't respond. Daniel walked away and tell the other members that Seongwu is sleeping. "Oh really? Let him rest first. I will keep this for him to eat later. Come. Let's eat.". He heard the door closed. Seongwu continue crying till he fall asleep.

 

He feel someone waking him up. It was Jisung. "Seongwu-yah. Wake up.". Seongwu rub his eyes and sit up on his bed. He look at Jisung with his puffy eyes. "Come. Let's ea-. Why are your eyes red and puffy? Are you crying?". 'Crap.', he thought. "No. I'm not. Maybe.. I'm too tired. Yeah.. I'm tired.", he said as he walked down from his bed. Jisung cupped his face and look at his eyes, "Ong Seongwu. Don't lie to me. I know you cried.". Jisung look worried. He really can't lie to Jisung. Jising knows s the best. Seongwu sigh, "I.. I just miss my family.". He lied. He don't wan't Jisung  to be worried. Jisung look at his eyes, "Are you sure? If something is bothering you, you can just tell us. You know that right?", Jisung said with a frown. He look so worried. Seongwu just noded, smile and tell him not to worry.

 

He went to the bathroom and washed his face. He washed it many times because he want his puffy eye to be gone. He look at himself in the mirror. 'Yes. You are a fool Seongwu. You can't even hide anything. Why did you keep making everyone worried for you. You are a grown up man, for god sake! You should take care of yourself. Stop being clingy. People hate it. Stop troubling people, Seongwu.'. He let out a heavy sigh and walk out to the kitchen.

The other members are watching a movie at the living room and Jisung is preparing Seongwu meal at the kitchen. Daehwi saw Seongwu smiled at him. Seongwu smile back and walk straight to the kitchen. When he sit down, Jisung ask him if he need anything else. Seongwu smile and shake his head, "This is enough hyung. You can go conti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter