my eyes on you

Libentia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Normal friday night for Seulgi means doing the encore stage for the Really Bad Boy, a strip club in downtown Itaewon, which also means she gets to showcase the moves she perfected all week long. 

Dancing had always been Seulgi's passion, she would dance for school events way back in high school, sometimes if she had time she would do for college festivals too but what brought her to the club was more than the passion for the art. 

It had more to do about the headier feeling of being desired, wanted and knowing she was making these patrons feel... 

Somewhere to her right another dancer nudged her, Seungwan by the looks of it, the woman had just finished her set for tonight, the sheer white fabric of her outfit clinging on all her pretty curves, thick eyeliner making the wild look in her eyes pop even more. 

"Had fun?" Seulgi casually asked as she bunched up her hair into a snapback. 

"Yep! I snagged a date too!" Seungwan said excitedly flashing a pink card in front of her, RBB gives a set of cards to their visitors in the entrance, some sort of communication between the dancers and the patrons, then the number of accepted cards will be charged accordingly. 

Yellow means an invitation for a personal dance, green means for an invitation to the private rooms, red in case a patron or dancer is not interested to be approached or be bothered and the rare one Seungwan's currently holding means she got invited to spend the night outside. 

"Oooh, who's the lucky bastard?" Seulgi quipped, personally outside invites don't do well with her but she couldn't let her own issues hinder her friend's mood, it's not often she sees her genuinely happy. 

"Well, just the usual." Seungwan averted her eyes, probably sensing Seulgi's displeasure. 

"Mafia boss guy, huh?" 

"Look Seul, I'm—

"Shh, Wannie, why don't you just go and freshen up? You have a date to go to and my set's starting soon anyway," Seulgi said smiling a little, Seungwan conceded after some time too but not before giving her a hug and asking her to promise she'll be home by five.

Seulgi only gave her friend a nod and shooed her away, soon enough a staff was telling her she'd start in two minutes and then the next thing she knew she was whisked off to the stage.

The song she chose for her set tonight was something of the usual, slow and sensual but with the just right amount of teasing, what with the conservative approach in her outfit she opted to do more with creative. Starting off with throwing her cap to reveal the stark blonde of her hair, then carding her fingers through the strands as she lowered herse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter