001

Hoodie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina’s POV



 

I wake up with tears still running down my face. I take a shaky breath, trying to calm myself down. It was that same dream. The dream that I have been getting every night since Tzuyu left last year. I remember the day clearly. Too clearly.

 

It was a normal sunday morning much like this one. I woke up with one of Tzuyu’s hoodies that was oversized on me. I looked around for Tzuyu, usually she would still be asleep and even if she wasn’t she would still stay in bed for cuddles. I called out her name and went to the living room worriedly. Thankfully, there she was, sitting on the couch with a coffee in hand and a gaze that stared off in the distance. I smile cheerfully and sit on her lap while wrapping my arms around her neck, laying my head on her chest. I immediately let go when I feel her get tensed and wear a uncomfortable expression, she’s never been uncomfortable by my skinship before?

 

“What’s wrong?” I remember myself asking stupidly. She clenches her jaw and averts her gaze away from mine. I grab her head and make her look at me.

 

“Tell me.” I demanded. She takes a deep breath and looks straight in my eyes.

 

“Let’s break up.” Tzuyu says coldly. I stand up from her lap in shock. I let out a nervous chuckle.

 

“Tzuyu-ah stop joking.” I force a smile and giggle. She still wears that same cold expression.

 

“I’m not joking. I’m leaving now.” She states as she points to the navy blue suitcase. Hers.

 

I force my tears away and manage to ask why. She didn't answer for a long time.

 

“I’m just tired of this... “ She trails off and for the first time that day, I saw a bit of emotion flash through her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter