Crazy coincidents..

Is it only a fantasy?

Unmi loves Beast so much. She have all their albums and posters. It also became her habit to pray and beg God every night to make her meet Kikwang personally. Actually, she wants more. She wants to marry him but that's just too impossible.

But one night, Unmi and her bestfriend were walking downtown when suddenly unmi sees somebody who looks just like Kikwang.

''Wah~ I think that's Kikwang!!! I need to go and let him give me an autograph!!'' unmi tells her bestfriend.

Unmi's bestfriend pouted and replied, 'Aish! Why would Kikwang walk alone at night?'

'I don't care! He stopped in that cafe. All I know is it's him and I have to hurry now!! See you later at home!' Unmi shouts while running to the guy.

There were many people downtown and she was covered with people walking by so when she got to the cafe place, Kikwang wasn't there anymore. She tried asking the waiters but they said they don't know which way he headed. 'Aigoo! I'm so stupid. Why didn't I have the best eyes to see where he headed.' Unmi whispered to herself.

She has no more choice but to go back home. When Unmi got home, her bestfriend Jenny asked her about what happened.

'Unmi-yah! What happened? Did you get a kiss from him? What? Tell me!!' Unmi just kept herself quiet and Jenny asks exitingly again, 'What happened? Speak up.' So Unmi sighed and said, 'Nothing happened. He wasn't there when I got to the cafe. Maybe I'm just so slow.' 'Aw. That's okay. He's Kikwang. He should not stay for too long in a certain place. cuz you know, he might get mobbed by fans!' she cheeringly tells unmi. 'Hmm. Okay. I'm okay. I know I'll see him again.' Unmi replied while smiling and they started chatting about girl stuff..

FAST FORWARD....

The next day, Unmi woke up early in the morning and saw a letter outside their gate.

Unmi rubbed her eyes and looked at the envelope. It's from a person named 'Choi Jun Su'. Unmi thought *huh? who's choi jun su? weird..* She opens it, and flipped the paper. It says ''Annyeonghasaeyo! This is Choi Jun Su. What's up? I'm back from America and I have a party on Saturday. I would love to see you there. See you!'' she read it with a poker face and scratched her head after reading and said, 'Ahh! I remember. He's my old classmate. Aish. So stupid, early in the morning.'

Unmi went inside her house and called her bestfriend Jenny. 'Yeobosaeyo?' she answers. 'Hi jenny. Let's go to my old classmate's party tomorrow.' Unmi tells Jenny. 'What? Okay. I love parties! We're definitely going!' she replies while grinning. 'Alright. Still have to buy my dress for tomorrow. Bye jenny!' unmi said and hanged up.

Unmi wore a pink floral dress and went to the mall to buy a nice dress.

While walking, unmi suddenly sees the guy who looks just like Kwangki. Unmi went crazy and did not know what to do. She widened her eyes and followed the guy. She thought

*omg! Last night he I saw him. And now, I see him again! This might be fate.*

Kwangki walks to the left, turned to the right, to the left and stopped at a restaurant.

Unmi was hiding at a wall post in the restaurant and peeking at Kwangki. Somebody was waiting for him...