The First and Last

Polaroids of Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minjoo opens Chaeyeon's drawer filled with photographs to get a polaroid for the last time, thinking that if she still continues to do this she'll get caught.

Searching through the polaroids, she makes sure she finds a polaroid of her and Chaeyeon doing what she seems is a most memorable moment out of all.

Finally after such a long time she finds a polaroid that makes her cry, and she took that a sign that this is it, the final polaroid that she'll show her.

She quietly pushes back the drawer and hides the polaroid on her hoodie's jacket and whisper yells a success to herself, but then a voice coming from her backs turns the success into a fail.

"" she mutters to herself.

"So" Chaeyeon looks down at the floor and then back up to Minjoo, dissapointment visible in her eyes. "I take it as you basically throwing our polaroids of memories together these past few days huh?"

Minjoo quickly turns her head to look at her and shooks her head, "No! It's not what you think-"

"Then what!?" Chaeyeon slams her hand on the wall.

Minjoo wonders why she's so angry, when there's really no reason at all to be this angry.

"Ahh so I guess I can say you're dating her now huh??"

A tear immediately runs down Minjoo's face, "Since when did you become so assuming? For s sake Chaeyeon stop acting like you know everything"

Chaeyeon laughs coldly, "Seriously? So you're denying it now that you've been shoving your face into that Yuri girl these past few days-"

Minjoo stops her angrily now, "Are you out of your damn mind, Chaeyeon?? I've only been hanging out with her most of the time these days mainly because you've been too focus on your dance team to even talk to me and know what's going on!"

The dancer goes from being angry to being fully confused.

"Plus, that doesn't even change anything cause even if you haven't been too focused on dancing lately you wouldn't even know because you get so easily jealous! That's why I've been hanging out with Yuri because she's the only person I can talk to about this"

And at that moment, Chaeyeon felt her heart break to pieces after all that she said, she definitely hated herself.

"Minjoo I'm... so s-sorry.." Chaeyeon starts to sob. "I.. I just- my past keeps getting in my way when you know.... w-whenever I see the people I truly loved before with someone else it always ends up with..... a b-breakup.. so seeing you with Yuri has been making me so anxious and scared, that's why I decided to just focus on dancing.... I'm seriously so sorry Minjoo"

"Oh right your past... I'm so sorry too I-" Minjoo apologizes while crying but then gets cutted off with Chaeyeon hugging her.

"Please don't be sorry, I should be the one... I truly really am very sorry Minjoo.. I promise from this day onward I'll try to stop my jealousy"

"No it's ok" Minjoo pats Chaeyeon's back. "I understand"

Chaeyeon smiles and then looks at Minjoo in the eyes, "Now tell me.. what is this polaroid stealing you've been doing? What is it for?"

Minjoo sighs in relief knowing that she can now finally tell her girlfriend this.

"Ok so um here's the thing, I haven't really been completely honest with you in our 3 years of being together."

"Uhh what??" Chaeyeon looks at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter