Meeting your Dream Girl

A Fan's Dream Girl

* Inspired by the many stuffs happening at a fansign, IZ*ONE impromptu recent mukbang vlive, IZ*ONE CHU contents & most importantly one that I'll explained in the author notes at the end

 

Minju was shaking. It wasn’t the first time she’s going to see the girl of her dream yet just the thought of her standing right in front of the fairy turned her into a nervous wreck. She leaned onto a pole trying to calm her fluttering heart but to no avail, her heart just wouldn’t cooperate at time like this. She tried distracting herself by looking around and noticed how there are so many heads in front of her line where she could barely see the entrance. ‘If only I didn’t overslept, I wouldn’t be so far back in the queue’ she sighed.

 

After what seems like a decade for Minju, she was finally inside the venue, sitting at the last row of the hall along with a few other strangers. She cursed yet again blaming herself for being late but when her eyes laid upon a fairy like person coming up the stage, her mind went blank and a smile subconsciously formed. ‘Ahhh Chaewon is such a fairy’ she muttered which then she heard an acknowledgement from the stranger beside. The brunette couldn’t care any less of the response she got as her eyes were solely fixed onto the girl wearing a dark blue sweatshirt who’s currently doing her greetings up on stage.

 

She was having an enjoyable moment watching the fairy smiling so brightly greeting each and every fan who stood in front of her, how the fairy frowned when her members for being no-jam, how she would cling to her unnie and just watched her other members did some stupid things. At some point, Minju felt like creep for staring too much.

 

The instant her row was ushered into the line formed adjacent to the stage, she was shaking once again. ' ! get a hold of yourself Kim Minju!' She thought as she was fidgeting with the shopping bags she was holding. She went up the stage and greeted the first member, Choi Yena. “Hi Yena unnie, you looked even more like a duck with this yellow shirt”

“Hey minju you came again , and that’s not very nice to say to someone older than you” she pouted which only made Minju to giggle at the sight. “I know…Here’s a gift I prepared for you” Minju handed her a plush toy. “This is so cute! Thanks I’ll be sure to show this off to Chaewon and say that her favourite fan gave me this” Yena exclaimed which made Minju blushed. “Eyyy it’s not like that! What are you talking about unnie”

“What? What? It’s true tho. Chaewon is so going to be jealous” Minju shrugged then nonchalantly said “It’s okay I got her a special gift today” and the older girl smirked looking back at the post it attached on the album.

 

Moving along from Yena’s place, the brunette took her sweet time talking and distributing the gifts she brought to the other girls. Before long she was finally standing in front of her dream girl, Kim Chaewon. “Hello my dear Minju, how are you doing today?” the words Minju heard as she stood there with her pepe expression, astonished with the fairy’s beauty. ‘Crap her eyes are shining’

“I… I’m good. Umm Have… Have you eaten, Chaewon unnie?” the seated girl giggled before nodding with a bright smile as Minju was trashing herself on the inside, probably ashamed for being a stuttering mess.

“Ahh we went to a bakery earlier and ate some bread”

“What kind of bread did you eat?”

“I got myself a cheese cake and cinnamon bread…” Minju kind of floated away as Chaewon shared on how Eunbi was eating bread non stop, Yena eating with crumbs all over her shirt and Minju could only think of one thing ‘How can someone looks so precious simply talking about bread’. She was finally brought back to her sense when she noticed Chaewon had stop talking and currently locking eyes with her.

 

 

Badump! - one heartbeat

 

Badump! - two heartbeat

 

 

By the third heartbeat, Minju diverted her gaze with a visible rosy tint on her cheek. ‘Oh god Oh god oh god what the hell was that?!’ She let out an awkward cough before taking a knee. That action made the fairy flustered “What’s wrong?”

“I noticed you’re stretching your neck just now, I’ll just sit like this so you don’t have to look up while I’m giving you my gift” the fairy shyly smiled as the younger girl rummaged through her pockets finding something.

 

 

 

“Anyway here is my gift for you Chaewon unnie” Minju said as she opened a light green little box in front of the fairy.

 

 

 

 

 

There inside, is a ring with a rose on it. There’s a few small diamonds aligned along the side and the rose is layered with a light green and light pink colour on it.

“So, Marry me?” Chaewon was completely flustered over the sudden proposal but nonetheless she let out a small laugh before saying thank you a few times instead. The proposal sure was a huge surprise to everyone in the hall and other fans started cheering for Minju’s brave act. “No No! You cannot take Chaewon unnie, she’s mine” Nako who was beside Chaewon said into the microphone jokingly before leaning over to hug the fairy. “What is this? How can you do that, Chaewon-ah I thought I was your one pick!” Yena claimed as she stood from her seat. Soon the other members was talking with the mic saying how Chaewon was theirs.

 

 “Woah seriously our ssammu just got proposed when we said Hyewon would be the one to get married first” the oldest, Eunbi voiced out making the others and Minju to laugh along with their antics teasing the fairy.

 

 

“I’ll be sure to come to the next fansign to see you” Minju told the older girl as they intertwined their fingers briefly. Chaewon nodded and flashed a smile before Minju was then ushered by the staff to move along to the next member.

Kneeling in front Yuri, Minju was turning red once again as the girl immediately asked if she was about to propose to her as well since she’s still on her knees. When Yuri earned a shaking head in return, Yuri huffed “This is not fair, now I’m jealous of Chaewon unnie”.

 

 

 

Minju couldn’t help but chuckled at the sight in front of her, she got to meet her dream girl again and now they're all making her heart fluttered. One thing for sure is that she was so glad she become a fan of these dorks.

 

 

-the end

 

 

- or maybe not -

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chaewon stepped inside the room after her shower and sat on her bed before a loud duck decided to jump onto the poor fairy. “Ey hey our ssammu got proposed today in front of hundreds of fans”

“Unnie stop teasing me” she whined and hit the older girl.

“How can I stop though, you’re so lucky because she’s so pretty”

“Yah! Am I not pretty then?”

“You are but Minju is prettier” the older girl continued to tease the fairy.

 

The fairy was tracing the ring on finger when a pair of hands s around her for a back hug. “You’re wrong Yena unnie, our ssammu is the prettiest in the whole universe.” she was startled at the sudden contact that she let out a shriek. “Min..Minju? When did you get here?”

“Yah! No pda in front of me!” Yena exclaimed before trying to pull the fairy away from the beautiful pepe. Minju stucked her tongue out and instead tighten her hug around her girl.

“I swear I really don’t get you Kim Minju, why do you have the need to attend fansign events when you get to meet Chaewon regularly”

“Just because. Plus the thrill of lining up along as a normal fan again is kinda exciting”

“Oh please, I saw how you’re always shaking before you went up the stage”

“No I did not!”

“You are” Minju was about to retort back when Eunbi came into the room asking Yena for help.

 

The second Yena left the two, Chaewon turned to face the younger girl. “Yah! You haven’t answer my question, Kim Minju”

“Sorry ~ Almost half an hour ago? Eunbi unnie let me in and we’ve been playing games outside. I saw you came out of the shower so I came to your room” Minju brushed her fingers along the fairy’s silky hair and thought ‘how could a person be this beautiful’

The two remained silence for a moment enjoying each other’s presence before Chaewon asked the question she’s been dreading to ask since the fansign event. “Are..are you serious about what happened earlier?” The younger girl smiled instead “Of course I am, and you haven’t answered my question miss Kim Chaewon. Thank you is not an option though-”

“How am I supposed to answer you when there are hundreds of fans behind you looking at me intently! I was being professional” her words were cut off by Chaewon’s outburst and a pout only to have Minju laughing out loud before hugging the older girl.

 

“I know. So let me ask you again, will you marry me?“ The younger girl pulled away from the hug slightly to see the girl’s reaction. With a nod and a curt yes, Chaewon went in for a kiss.

The lovebirds were interrupted by loud cheers from the door along with Yena’s remark “The No-Jam duo are getting married!”

“YAH!”

 

 

 

Indeed Kim Minju was really glad she became a fan of these girls, or else she wouldn’t have met, fall in love with, and now she’ll soon be marrying her dream girl, Kim Chaewon.

 

A/N : Thank you for reading. If I may tell you, the scene at the fansigning event is what I dreamed off if I ever got to attend one :') I would love to propose to Chaewon cause why not, SHE'S SUCH A SWEET GIRL!

Oh and I know it's kinda cringy just let me voice out my inner fangirl into a story. I'll forever at writing the ending of a story lol

So yeah stan IZ*ONE!(If you haven't listen, please give them a try at least), and to those who are already fallen for them very deep, we're in the same boat yeah high-5 man! lol Leave me a comment and I would love to know the bias of my fellow wizards (I mean Wiz*one).