END

Myoui and Park

*13 years ago*

5 years old Jihyo was playing in her backyard when she heard the sound of truck. She peeked through the hole of the fence that separated her backyard and the road. She saw a truck parked in front of the house beside her house. It’s been a while since someone occupied the house next to her.

There, she spied her new neighbor. She saw a little girl, probably around her age, hugging a penguin plushie. She looked so tiny in her oversized hoodie. The girl turned around, feeling that she was being watched. Jihyo, ducked her head and hid behind the bush. Seeing nobody the girl just shrugged it. Then Jihyo stucked out her head, she finally could saw the face of the girl. It felt like time had stopped and Jihyo swear that she just saw an angel.

The next day (I could talk all day about this angelic girl that Jihyo saw, but you already know who she is even without me describing her with more detail right?).

Jihyo woke up from her slumber. She went downstairs and saw her Mom preparing breakfast for their family while her father played with her baby little sister. She went to the kitchen and hugged her Mom’s waist. Her mom just chuckled and ruffled he hair, seeing her little princess being clingy towards her.

“Go wash your face and brush your teeth, after breakfast we are going to greet our new neighbor.” Jihyo’s mom said to her daughter. Jihyo just grumbled and proceed her way to the bathroom.

*skip (since I’m really  lazy and finding a way to finish this earlier)*

The Park family arrived in front their new neighbor house. Then, her father pressed the bell, there a young woman opened the door. They introduced theirselves as the woman’s neighbor. She then asked them to come inside and met her whole family.  Inside the house, there she saw the little girl sitting on her father’s lap.

“Mina sweetie, come here and introduced yourself.” Her mother told her.

“He… hello… I… I’m Myoui Mina” she said shyly while hiding behind her mother’s legs. Jihyo just squealed inside her mind when she saw Mina, she’s so cute >///<.

“Hello! I’m Park Jihyo!” Jihyo said and extended her hand.

“Come on, Mina.” Her mom whispered to her and encouraged her daughter.

Mina took Jihyo’s hand and shook it. Jihyo smiled and asked her to play with her which Mina replied with her gummy smile. Jihyo’s heart started to beat fast seeing Mina’s smile, but she just shrugged it off .

And that’s the beginning of their friendship.

*13 years later

Both of them are going to college, after 3 years being stuck in a hell hole called school. For the past 13 years, Mina has grew beautifully. She got many confessions back there, but she always rejected her suitors. Jihyo felt happy when Mina rejected them.

Now, they’re inside their college, trying to find a way to their dorm. Yes, they’re going to live in a dorm, since their house are quite far from the campus and it’s better to stay around the campus. They’re lost, now they’re walking aimlessly. They arrived in a garden. They saw someone who’s sleeping on a bench. They don’t know what to do, whether to wake up that person and ask where the dorm is or just let sleep and wander around by theirselves. They choose the first one. They shook the sleeping person (I forgot to tell you, that person is a girl and has long blonde hair :>).

The sleeping person groaned and opened her eyes. She saw two pairs of eyes staring at her. She blushed and fixed her self to make it a bit presentable.

“Um… what can I help you?” the girls scratched her head.

Then, they explain that they’re lost and want to go to the dorm. While explaining their situation to the girl, which named Momo and is their senior, Mina can’t help but to check the girl. Her eyes and Momo met and she looked away immediately. Her cheeks blushed. Jihyo who saw it can’t help but feel a sting on her heart.

Momo who’s kindly guide them to their own room and she just noticed something.

“Oh wait, your room is just beside mine! What a coincidence” Momo said.

*skip!! (I just want to finish this)

Long short story, Mina and Momo become really close. Too close for Jihyo’s liking. They are basically glued to each other. It’s either because they’re both of Japanese or they’re something more. Jihyo is really jealous.

Lately, all Mina did is talking about Momo. Everytime she talked about Momo, her eyes always glinted and she always showed her gummy smile. Jihyo is jealous, she knew it. She can’t help but wanting Mina to talk about her like that, she want to be the one who get Mina only attention. But, she also cares about Mina’s happiness. So, Jihyo just smiled, listening to Mina’s ramble about Momo attentively. Eventhough her heart feels like someone just broke it with Thor’s hammer and her head is dizzy.

*skip a few days later (right, this is a MiHyo AU and the one who requested for this want a happy ending. But, not everyone could have a happy ending 😊 )

Jihyo was reading a novel on her bed when Mina suddenly barged in and painting hard. She started to squeal. Jihyo just watched her and confused. It’s so not Mina to act out of her character.

Mina laid on Jihyo bed and hugged her bestfriend. Jihyo had a bad feeling and she’s sure that she would not liking whatever will come out of Mina’s mouth.

“Momo asked me out!!!” Mina screamed thought it’s just sounded like Jihyo’s normal voice since Mina’s voice is really quite while Jihyo is a mic. Jihyo felt like she just got stabbed. It hurts but it’s not bleeding. She felt like she couldn’t trust her own voices so she just mustered up the best smile she could made. She hugged Mina. Blinded by the red light, the sun had left her and she couldn’t felt the warm. She felt numb.

“Congratulations” Jihyo said, she forced herself to smile even it’s painful.

*skip (seriously I just want to end this)

Mina and Momo were happy together. Jihyo who knew about it can’t help but felt really broken, she choosed to distance herself from Mina, it’s though at first since they live in the same dorm.

Jihyo did her best in avoiding Mina that it made Mina frustrated. She missed her bestfriend,  like a lot. She didn’t know why Jihyo suddenly avoiding her.

Mina tried to talk Jihyo, but Jihyo just ignore her. They rarely met eventhough they live in the same room. Jihyo always woke up earlier and came back to their room after Mina was asleep.

Mina was sad, knowing that her bestfriend avoided her and acted like she didn’t exist. She’s really sad that she even broke down once.

*skip

Mina went inside Momo’s room. She’s cuddling with the older girl. Mina keep sighing and Momo noticed that something must be bothering her.

“Did something happen?” Momo asked. Mina shaked her head.

“You know that you could tell me anything.”

Mina hesitated at first, but seeing the concerned and worried look on Momo’s face she choosed to tell the older girl, about Jihyo who suddenly avoided her. She missed her bestfriend.

Momo’s listening attentively to Mina, it made her realized something. Deep down when she asked Mina out she already had a feeling about this, but she just wanted to be selfish. It hurted her, she knew that she couldn’t be the one. She knew it from the start. But, she couldn’t control her desire, she just want her. She already knew the moment she saw them, the chemistry was there. They can’t be separated.

‘It stings’.

Momo sighed, she was just being selfish. She wanted this but a part of her felt bad. She fell in love with Mina, badly. She loved her gummy smile and how she always had this glint when she talked about something she truly like, which almost all of them are about Jihyo.

“Mina, have you ever thought about your feeling?” Momo asked her.

Mina was shocked when Momo asked her. She didn’t know why Momo suddenly asked her about that, ‘Of course she loved Momo, Right?’ she thought. But, inside her heart, there’s a contradiction, her heart longed for someone else, Jihyo.

Should she set her free or not? She love her, so much. But, seeing her sad is more painful than anything. But, for now… Momo just wanted to enjoy Mina’s warmth.

*skip, 10 years later

“MinJo come back here!” Mina called her son.

Yes, Myoui Mina already married and had a son called MinJo.

Her son run towards her. He hugged her mom.

Why Mina named her MinJo? Well, it’s short for Mina and Jokbal. Because a certain someone can’t live without her beloved Jokbal and since she’s important in Mina’s life, they named him MinJo. 😊

 

-The end-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(You thought that’s the end? LOL, I’m just kidding, there’s more).

 

After MiMo’s cuddling session and talk.

“Mina, let’s break up”.

“But, why Momoring? Are you going to leave me?” Mina had teary eyes.

“No, but I think I can’t do this anymore. I’ve been selfish and not caring about the others. I just want you to be happy.”

“You’re really kind. Thank you for accepting me. Eventhough we know that I’m not the one who own your heart Mina. You knew that too right.” Momo smiled, a broken one.

“You should follow your heart Mina. Everything,.. it’s always her right?.” Momo said, making Mina realized it.

“But, Momo…”

“I’m okay, go get her.” Momo encouraged her. Then, Mina went out to search for her. After Mina gone, Momo broke down. She did it.

 

(I absolutely have no idea about this story, so please bear with this. Like literally I can’t think of anything, as long as I could finish this.)

Mina searched for Jihyo, she ran around the campus, But, she couldn’t find her. She went to their room, there… she saw her, Jihyo, looking like a goddess. The girl who occupied her mind and heart.

“Park Jihyo.” Mina said.

Jihyo got shocked when she saw Mina. Why she’s here when she’s supposedly with Momo right now. Jihyo wanted to walk away, but Mina trapped her between her arms.

“Don’t you dare to leave me” Mina said.

“Why you are here? You should be with Momo”

“We broke up.” Mina said. Jihyo.exe is stopped working.

“WHAT??? WHY?? IM GOING TO GET THAT PEACH!!!” Jihyo raged.

“It’s because I just realized something.”

“DID THAT PEACH DO SOMETHING???!!! IM----” Jihyo is cutted off. Mina is kissing her.

 

Yes, MYOUI MINA IS KISSING HER, PARK JIHYO.

“Wha… wh…” Jihyo is speechless.

“Don’t you have something to say to me?”. Mina giggled.

“Is this real?” Jihyo can’t belive this. Then, Mina kissed her again.

“That’s… wow…” Mina is amused seeing Jihyo who’s normally composed being a cute adorable mess.

“Marry me.” Jihyo suddenly blurted out.

 

*back to MinJo

“Mom, where are we going?” Minjo asked his mom.

“We are going to meet your mom.”

Shortly, they arrived in a restaurant. They went inside it and there, the love of Mina’s life is waiting for her and her beloved son.

“Hey Myoui.” Someone called.

Mina turned around, the owner of the restaurant greeted her. Mina smiled seeing her.

“I’m a Park now, Momoring.” Mina said. Momo, the owner of the restaurant smiled and joined Mina.

Yes, Myoui Mina is married to the one and only, Park Jihyo. Well, the reason why they named their their son after Momo’s favourite food is because she played a big role in their lives.

 

-The end-