End.

Appa's Cake

A/n: you can read this on its own or you can also check my first vixxfamily fic at the description box.

Happy birthday Leo~ ♡

 

 

Friday night after dinner, Hongbin gathered his brothers in his and Ravi's room for a private meeting. With curious eyes, Ken and Hyuk stares at his second oldest hyung then at Ravi who begins to yawn aloud.

"Can we get over this and done with, Bean? I'm sleepy." Ravi laze down his bed, ready to take his own slumber party inside his head without washing up.

Hongbin then slaps Ravi's shoulder, waking up their oldest hyung before facing his other two younger siblings.

"You can't, sleepy head. We need to make a cake for Leo Appa." He said and all three gasps in surprise, Ken jumps out and was about to yell when Hongbin stops him before he could do so. Their parents might hear them and probably scold them for not washing up and sleeping.

"Is appa's birthday tomorrow?" Ken cutely asks, his voice muted down in order not to be heard by their parents.

"Yes, Kennie. And we need to bake a cake for him before they wake up again." Hongbin answered.

Ken almost squealed but then stops himself as he volunteer a task to his brother.

"I want to bake! Bake! Bake! Bake!" He chanted.

"Silly," Hongbin laughs. "Ravi's going to be in charge of baking the cake since he's the oldest--"

"Bean," Sleepy Ravi interjected before the latter could finish. "I don't know how oven works."

Hongbin pouted. "But we cannot bake a cake without an oven!"

"Have you heard of a no-bake cake?" Finally, Hyuk, a smart 4 year old spoke.

All 3 pair of eyes looks at him.

"Well, I saw umma browsed it on the internet the other day." Hyuk shrugs.

"That's it! Well, we just need to look for a recipe that doesn't need an oven." Hongbin clasps his hands in hype.

"Do you still need me, bean? I'll go and sleep now." Ravi mumbled before he finally closes his eyes to drift off to sleep. Hongbin decided to let him be for now. He'll wake the oldest later before he tucks himself to bed.

"We're not going to bake a cake?" Ken pouts his lips and droopy eyes welcome Hongbin.

"We're still going to make a cake, Ken. We're just not going to bake it." He answered as he ruffles his second to the youngest brother's hair.

"Let's meet tomorrow downstairs. Wake up early, ne?" Hongbin announces and the two youngest replied him with a loud yes before leaving their room while Ravi slightly raise his hand in the air, obviously too sleepy to reply energetically.


The next morning, all four kids went down to the kitchen, ready to make a mess but they stops upon seeing their umma already there, busying himself in the kitchen.

"Oh, kids." Hakyeon got a surprise and stops on what's he's doing upon seeing their kids up and early.

"Are you going to make something for your appa?"

The three kids nod their heads while Ravi yawns before he nods.

Hakyeon smiled from ear to ear and before he could stop himself, he puts down the bowl and wire whisk in his hands and envelops his kids in a tight hug.

"Want to help me?" Hakyeon hugs and all four of them nods.

------

Leo blinks his eyes awake upon hearing a loud thud coming from downstairs. He looks around his surroundings and met the dawn slowly creeping up outside the window. His eyes then lowered down to the empty side of the bed and found Hakyeon missing. His feet then tousles around the blanket finding an escape and once his lower body was free, he slips on a pair of sleepers and heads out, going to the kids room. He first visited Ken and Hyuk's bedroom and find they are missing as well. When he reaches Hongbin and Ravi's room and find them gone too, he realizes that something happened, whether it's good or bad, his thoughts are more inclined to the bad side. With quick steps, he storms directly to the kitchen and gasps when he met his family in a messy, sticky situation and once again, the kitchen is now in ruins. He sighs.

"What are you guys doing? You should've wake me up and help you." Leo said, scratching the back of his neck as he looks at the kids and at Hakyeon. All of them are covered in flour and milk, and he just couldn't help but add in his thoughts, 'this wouldn't be another disaster if i was here with you all together in the first place.'

"You don't have to Leo. We can't possibly ask you to help us in--"

"Happy birthday appa! We made you a cake!" Ken blurted out and runs toward his appa and raises his arms up.

Leo then carries Ken up in his arms, not worrying about how dirty his son is right now, and smiles at Hakyeon and their kids.

"Thank you for making me a cake." He shyly replied.

"Shall we have a lovely breakfast then?" Leo asks and his wife as well as his kids all smiles and runs to hug him as well, as one big, happy family that they are. Even though it will be a pain to clean up the kitchen once again.


The end.

 

 

 

A/n2: who would've thought The Lovely Breakfast will have a sequel? I don't but, here it is. I hope you enjoyed this story of mine. ^__~