(1)

whipped.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

inspired by what happened in iz*one chu where the members were asked who they want as a boyfriend. 

 

j.wy

 

This is the first time we go together as a group to Japan. We did visited hi-chan's family place and had an actual good meal, the karage was extremely delicious and i think i will never forget the taste. 

 

Now we using our bus, we are going to the place we are staying. It was a colossal japan traditional house, it is amazing since this is my first time staying in japan with my members, my favorite people. 

 

Night came, we all hang out in the living room and just have some random conversations. We play well together as a whole. We had a pajama fashion show and it was hilarious, especially yujin unnie. 

 

We then play asking questions, the game was funny until Sakura unnie asked some weird question that made me feel weird and butterflies seems flying in my stomach idk why. 

 

"Which iz*one member you want as your boyfriend?" Sakura unnie asks while giggling.

 

I was about to point at yujin unnie but seeing her pointing at yena unnie, i change my mind and points to nako unnie instead. Yet, i accidentally had and eye contact with yuri unnie and she smirks. oh my god. 

 

We laughed all night and it's time to sleep, i am currently brushing my teeth in the bathroom and hear a gentle knock from the door. 

 

"Can i come in?" Yuri unnie whispers and I open the door while still brushing my teeth. I rinse and wiped my face as I feel like she is staring while smirking. 

 

"What" I pout as she smiles and just stand here staring at me with a knowing look. 

 

"What unnie, i don't have time for this." 

 

"Chill, see you are treating me like this because you are going through puberty-" I then hit Yuri unnie in a jokingly manner and she laughs. 

 

"Okay, serious time. I saw you, the way you act before."

 

"What? Act like what and when?" I pretend to be clueless. 

 

"Stop pla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter