Fin

Love bites

Sua hugged Yoohyeon from behind as she felt like hugging someone. She would usually hug Siyeon, but she felt the need to go over to Yoohyeon. She slowly walked over to Yoohyeon who was listening carefully to Jiu’s announcement towards the fans and her appreciation towards them coming to support Dreamcatcher. She nodded to the point that she was in close proximity of Yoohyeon and pounced on her making Yoohyeon stumble for a bit. Yoohyeon looked at Sua with an arched brow but looked away and smiled at the fans. Sua nuzzled her cheek into Yoohyeon’s shoulder before slowly pulling her down. It wasn’t enough since Yoohyeon was taller than her, so she tiptoed to get to her target and bit Yoohyeon’s ear. Yoohyeon pulled away as she grasped her ear while blushing. The fans were laughing and Sua was grinning while fleeing the crime scene.


Yoohyeon intertwined her fingers with Sua’s as she was getting nervous with their interview with the reporters. Sua squeezed her hand in return to reassure her that it was going to be okay. Yoohyeon looked at the shorter girl before her as her teeth began feeling itchy. She was then lightly dragged onto the stage while waving to the infinite amounts of shutters going off. They all stopped to their designated spots but before Sua let go of Yoohyeon’s hand she poked her but instead Yoohyeon moved her face and bit the tip of Sua’s finger. Yoohyeon let go of Sua’s finger and began running off like a little child. Sua only smiled then shook her head before walking to her seat beside Handong.


Yoohyeon found Sua giving hand hearts towards the fans and began skipping over to her. She placed her hand over Sua’s and they looked at each other in the eyes. Sua raised her eyebrows and Yoohyeon only smiled which made Sua even more confused. Yoohyeon pulled Sua’s heart hand up to her lips and bit it. The fans laughed at their interaction while the other members looked just as confused at their actions. Yoohyeon began skipping off towards Gahyeon to play with her. Sua laughed at Yoohyeon’s actions as she softly caressed the area Yoohyeon just bit with a smile playing on her lips.


“You know you and Sua just keep getting weirder and weirder,” Siyeon said as she dropped herself right beside Yoohyeon on the couch. Yoohyeon was playing a game but heard Siyeon’s statement.

 

“How so?” Yoohyeon questioned as she dodged a car in the race.

 

“You know you guys keep biting each other whenever you guys are together in the public eye.” Siyeon crossed her arms as she still didn’t understand what the reason behind it meant.

 

“Trust me, Siyeon Unnie, we don’t just do it in the public eye,” Yoohyeon stated as she pumped her fist up in the air when she won yet another game in Mario Cart. Siyeon looked at Yoohyeon in horror.

 

“I didn’t need to know that.” She said as she began to think about things that shouldn’t be on her mind.

 

“Know about what? Me and Sua Unnie just bite each other by accident but sometimes it’s to get back at each other when we do something wrong.” Yoohyeon innocently pointed out as she tried to cover the real reason behind their bites while Siyeon let out a sigh of relief.

 

“Ats long as you guys aren’t hurting each other then it’s fine.” Siyeon rubbed Yoohyeon’s head before walking off.

 

Jiu walked up to Sua who was cooking for the rest of the members.

 

“What’s going on with you and Yoohyeon biting each other? It’s like you guys are being friendly in the cameras but then when you bite each other it looks like you are secretly showing them that you hate each other behind closed doors.” Jiu asked as she was generally worried for the group hoping that they might hurt the group over something that could be fixed by talking it out.

 

“We are just being friendly with each other, Jiu Unnie. We just have a different way of showing it.” Sua merely said as she turned off the stove and put the pot in the middle of the counter. “Food’s ready.” She called out and the members quickly went to the counter and began eating.

 

As the other’s surround the table, Yoohyeon sat beside Sua who was busy making sure everyone was having their fill as she asked if the food was okay or what could make it better or what their diet plan was, so she could think about a different menu next time. Yoohyeon picked up a piece of chicken that was still piping hot from the pot and blew on it.

 

“Sua Unnie?” She called out as she brought the chicken up to Sua’s mouth.

 

“Yeah?” She answered as she looked at Yoohyeon who had her hands out ready to feed Sua.

 

“Eat.” Was all she said and Sua got the memo. She ate the chicken, but she also bit the chopsticks hard enough to make Yoohyeon’s hand move just a little bit. Yoohyeon smiled at Sua’s actions and happily went back to eating.

 

“Are we missing something here?” Gahyeon pointed out as she watched their entire interaction without breaking any contact.

 

“That’s for me and Sua to know and you guys to find out yourselves,” Yoohyeon said as Sua went back to asking Jiu what the staff Unnie told her what she should be cutting down, so she could stock up Jiu’s side of the fridge.

 

“I feel like you guys aren’t telling us something.” Gahyeon pouted before grabbing the salad bowl.

 

“It’s nothing that bad don’t worry about it,” Yoohyeon reassured as she grabbed a piece of carrot and looked at Sua who made eye contact with her. She bit into it and smiled while Sua looked away as she blushed.


Sua looked at Yoohyeon longingly when she was waving at the fans and Sua tried to give her attention to the fans. She began being her playful self until one of the fans called out to Yoohyeon.

 

“Yoohyeon-ah!” He screamed out to her. Yoohyeon and Sua looked at the screaming fan. Yoohyeon smiled and waved at him then produced a finger heart. “Idiot!” He shouted then started laughing. Sua widened her eyes and she walked over to Yoohyeon who had a shocked expression on her face.

 

“Why?” She questioned as she tried to stand her ground. “Why am I an Idiot?” She asked but the fan only shrugged and walked away. She dropped her head and Sua hugged Yoohyeon from behind.

 

“It’s okay, Yoohyeon.” Sua cooed as she intertwined their hands where Yoohyeon’s palms were touching the back of Sua’s hands. She gripped onto Yoohyeon’s fingers making sure that Yoohyeon wasn’t getting out of her grasp. “It’s just one fan.” She whispered as she struggled to say it into Yoohyeon’s ear, however, Yoohyeon was still pouting. Sua sighed and let go of Yoohyeon’s hands but swiftly turned her around to pull her into a hug. Sua also brought Yoohyeon down enough for her to subtly without letting the fans notice that she nipped Yoohyeon’s collarbone. When she pulled away, she wiped off the slightly dark red lipstick that lingered on Yoohyeon. “And don’t forget that I’m always here for you okay?” Sua said while Yoohyeon nodded with a small smile that graced her lips.

 

Later that night, Yoohyeon crawled into Sua’s bunk since she couldn’t get what the fans said to her out of her mind.

 

“Can’t sleep,” Yoohyeon stated as she lifted Sua’s arm and entered the space between them. Sua moved herself to become more comfortable with their sleeping arrangement and began spooning Yoohyeon.

 

“Do you want me to stay awake until you fall asleep?” Sua asked as Yoohyeon nodded. “You know that you aren’t an idiot, right?” Sua had to state it out as she knew that, that little incident was replaying in Yoohyeon’s mind.

 

“Why does it feel like I am though?” Yoohyeon sulked as she never felt so small until today.

 

“You aren’t though. People always want to make themselves feel better and they also want to make a name for themselves. What other way than to try and defame idols like us.” Sua replied as she nudged Yoohyeon to face her. When Sua did she grasped Yoohyeon’s left hand and bit her ring finger very hard that Yoohyeon winced at the pain. “There now this is going to fade after a couple of days but know that whenever you are feeling down look at this and remember that I’m always there for you always and forever okay?” Sua rubbed her finger over her teeth marks that were imprinted on Yoohyeon’s finger. Yoohyeon nodded as she smiled at Sua’s clumsy actions.


“What’s up with your finger?” Jiu asked Yoohyeon as she noticed a band-aid on Yoohyeon’s ring finger. Yoohyeon smiled as she touched the band-aid.

 

“Sua Unnie bit me and I’m just using a band-aid to cover it up, we do have a fan signing to go to,” Yoohyeon explained while Jiu became worried for Yoohyeon’s sake.

 

“Do I need to have a talking to Sua into not bullying you?” She asked but Yoohyeon shook her head.

 

“She’s only helping me out by being Sua,” Yoohyeon said in a vague way. Jiu wouldn’t understand what she and Sua have and she didn’t want to explain it as well. It took a while for Jiu to let go of the topic of Sua hurting Yoohyeon but once she left the room Yoohyeon brought the band-aid to her lips and kissed it. “I love you too, Sua Unnie.”


“You know, Yoohyeon-ah?” Sua asked as Yoohyeon was busy playing a game on her phone.

 

“Hmm.” She hummed in response letting Sua know that she was semi-listening to her.

 

“It says on the internet that puppies show their affection by nibbling and biting,” Sua said as she was researching up on her lovable puppy lover. Yoohyeon hummed in response again as Sua was still reading. “How about we do it?” That got Yoohyeon’s attention as she dropped her phone on her face.

 

“Ouch!” She cried out as she rubbed her face. Sua popped out of her bunk and was already on the ladder.

 

“You okay?” Sua asked worriedly. Yoohyeon only nodded as she didn’t dare look at her phone as it was the culprit.

 

“Yeah,” Yoohyeon started as she remembered why the phone fell on her face in the first place. “Hey, Sua Unnie, what did you mean by we do it?” She questioned as Sua looked at Yoohyeon in the eyes confused but remembered.

 

“Oh, I mean instead of saying I love you to each other since you don’t want the others to find out about our relationship yet, we just you know… bite or nip each other.” Sua played with her hair as she was blushing at her reasoning. “We don’t have to do it if you don’t want to.” Sua quickly backed out of her suggestion as she began feeling insecure about her lame decision. Sua began walking down the ladder before Yoohyeon grabbed Sua by the collar and pulled. Their lips crashed together and then Yoohyeon bit Sua’s lip at the end. Sua pulled back as she touched her lips.

 

“I guess let’s start this. Let the Love bites begin.” Yoohyeon said as she began laughing at Sua’s face. She grasped Sua’s hand and nipped her wrist. She knew it would hurt but it was just a quick little pinch. “I love you.” Yoohyeon quickly said to reaffirm their little action. Sua looked at her with tender eyes and smiled.

 

“I love you too.” Sua grasped onto Yoohyeon’s hand and nipped it as well. Yoohyeon flinched at the pain but she knew that it was real.


Sua and Yoohyeon were on the couch with their foreheads pressed together and their fingers intertwined. They were laughing as they were telling each other what the other members said to them with their biting. Sua noticed the band-aid on Yoohyeon’s finger and was worried.

 

“Did I bite you too hard?” She asked worriedly as she felt scared to look into Yoohyeon’s eyes.

 

“You didn’t,” Yoohyeon said softly. “This band-aid is my memento,” Yoohyeon explained as she was slowly getting embarrassed at her imagination. Sua looked at her in the eyes urging her to continue. “Y-you bit me on the left hand and on the ring finger.” Yoohyeon wanted to explain as little as possible, however, Sua didn’t understand where this was going. “It looks like I’m engaged to you.” Yoohyeon was blushing furiously as Sua finally understood what was going on. She didn’t let go of their hands though.

 

“Oh,” Sua managed to say before going silent for a couple of minutes but she mumbled to herself.

 

“What was that, Sua Unnie?” Yoohyeon asked while Sua bit her lip.

 

“I’ll get you a real one when the time comes… so for now just make do with my love bites and band-aid rings.” Sua stated as she kissed Yoohyeon’s band-aide ring. They were in the moment until they heard something drop.

 

“Sua and Yoohyeon!” Jiu yelled out and they looked over at the entrance way where the rest of the members were. “What are you guys doing?!” Jiu said in surprise while the members looked at the odd couple.

 

“Giving each other hickeys.” Yoohyeon proudly said as she wanted to use the word, she found out recently through the internet. Sua looked at Yoohyeon with wide eyes and then to the rest of the members.

 

“It’s just love bites.” Sua quickly explained to the others but it didn’t work.

 

“That doesn’t even make it better you know,” Gahyeon said as her face was flushing at the weird images she was having going through her mind.

 

“Means that me and Sua Unnie are a couple and we just bite each other to say I love you instead of verbally saying it, so you guys and the fans don’t suspect a thing.” Yoohyeon quickly said as she hated prolonging the inevitable. The entire gang was silent and Sua broke it by adding.


“Well, at least I don’t have to be lectured by everyone every day to quit bullying you,” Sua said as she leaned into Yoohyeon and nipped her ear before excusing herself to go on a run. Yoohyeon touched her ear and just bit her lip. I love you too, Sua Unnie.