Never [The End]

Possessive Much Mr. Wu [KrisHo Version]

“My love for you is like a fart that can’t becontained. Bursting out aloud in all its glory and fragrance.”- Kim Junmyeon

 

……………………………………………………………………

 

Junmyeon walked slowly toward his dorm with both of his hands insert inside his jeans pocket. He heaved a huge sigh, thinking how can his boyfriend got jealous because of a small thing. Like you know, just holding your friend’s arm-trying to keep him from running away. See, it just a small matter. 

 

 

Huhhh, another sigh. He shook his head and make his way toward the stair in the dorm. Apparently, the dorm that he lived in didn’t have a lift. He lived in the second floor, and oh how thankful he was being given a room on that floor. With each step that he took, he kept on thinking how he will clear this mess. In a blink of an eye, he reached his room. He took out his room key from his pocket and unlocked the door. 

 

 

 

Junmyeon’s POV 

 

 

I opened the door and took out the key from the hole. I went inside my room and take out my shoes-while my right hand closing the door and locked it. While still trying to wearing my slipper, I feel a blaring gaze, staring straight at me. I feel a shuddered running through my spine. Oh my lord. Is there a thief inside my room? I gulped. I turned around, trying to see behind me-but I forget that my room was still in pitch black since I forget that I still didn’t switch on the light. 

 

 

 

The light from the balcony just managed to make me see a stature of a man sitting on my single sofa just beside the sliding door to the balcony. I squinted my eyes, trying to see that man face. Arghhh, who are you? Should I switch on the light, but then that man will see my face and will recognize me. Oh lord. What should I do? What should I-wait, Yifan. Yeah Yifan. Taking my phone from my left pocket, I make a speed dial and dial number 1 which is Wu Yifan. I placed the phone on my ear and heard that it was connect. I was kind of startled when I heard someone phone was ringing in my room. 

 

 

 

That ringtone, why do I find it so familiar? Is that him? I cut the call and the ringtone stop too. Trying to make sure of my guess, I dial the number again. Then I heard it again, that ringtone. My right hand flew toward the light switch, and switch on the light. Once my room brightened, my gaze move toward that man who was sitting on my single sofa. A man with a frown on his face was glaring straight to my eyes. By seeing that glare, I know that if glare can kill, I will be so dead right now. I gulped. My left hand which was clutching my phone slowly went back from beside my ear to my side. 

 

 

 

Arghh, this is Wu Yifan that we are talking about. Like, I should have seen this coming. But me being me, just put that thought aside. He suddenly stood up from his sitting position and went beside the end of my bed. “Come here”, he said with a cold voice that I never heard before, while his arms were crossed on his chest. 

 

 

 

Is he that mad at me? Trying not to make his angry meter getting higher and higher, I obeyed his words and went toward him. I stood a little too far from him, afraid of him since I knew how he is when he is angry. 

 

 

 

Seeing the distance that I put between the both of us, he frowned harder than before. “Why are you standing so far from me?”, I flinched a little. Well who wouldn’t when you know that your boyfriend is the badass guy in the university. A guy who make a fighting as his hobby and love to throw a punch here and there if you’re messing with him or anybody that related to him. I heard a cough coming from him, “Closer”, he said in a tender voice that I’m familiar with. Apparently, he sensed that I was kind of scared of him. 

 

 

 

Hanging my head lowly, I moved my feet one after another-until I was standing right in front of him. I closed my eyes automatically when I saw that raised both of his hands. Is he going to hit me? Still awaiting the hit coming from him, I shut my eyes and clamped my hands tightly. 

 

 

 

But there’s nothing. Nothing like hit that coming toward me. Instead, I was being held tightly in his arms. I feel his breath slap me on the left side of my neck. My face was buried on his chest. “I miss you”, come a whisper from him and a peck on the crook of my neck. I shuddered as I feel his lips making a contact with my neck. “I ing miss you”, he said while tightening his hold on me. I bring my hands to wrap it around his waist, returning his hug and snuggling my face on his chest. I took a deep breath and smell his scent that I love so much, a deep, masculine and dreamy fragrance. “Didn’t you miss me babe?”, come a question from him. 

 

 

 

 

Hearing that question, I breathed out a heavy sigh, “Of course I miss you”. As soon as I said that, I feel his arms which was wrapped around me start to loose. He held my shoulders and make a little distance between the both of us, just a little since I still got my arms on him. I displayed my most cute pout once I’m face to face with him. This darn, he just now how to ruin a sweet moment. He smirk.

 

 

 

 

He brought his gazes from my eyes down to my nose and stop at my pouting lips. He leaned down slowly, while his gaze was locked on my lips. I feel his lips make a contact with my lips as I shut my eyes tightly. The peck last for a few seconds, before he part away. I was about to open my eyes when I feel he dropped another peck and this time just a short one. 

 

 

 

No One POV

 

 

Yifan caressed Junmyeon left cheek tenderly. A light smirk on his face, “Your lips are so addicting you know. I just,” he stop and once again bring his gaze to Junmyeon lips, “can’t get enough of it”. A shade of red appeared oh Junmyeon cheeks. He hit lightly on Yifan chest, “Just keep your thought to your own self will you. No need to speak it out loudly”, he whined while his feet are stomping lightly. Seeing his boyfriend childish behaviour, Yifan can’t help but to let out a light chuckle. He shook his head and sit down on the end of Junmyeon bed. He patted on the space on his right, “Sit here”. Junmyeon settled down his on the bed heavily, as if throwing himself making the bed bounce a little. 

 

 

 

 

As if he’s coming back to his sense, Junmyeon snapped his head toward Yifan. He saw that Yifan was staring at him as if he was waiting for Junmyeon to say something. Junmyeon sighed. He turn his body fully facing Yifan and sit with his legs crossed. His hands played with the hem of Yifan’s white shirt, an action that he always did when he’s nervous. His eyes which were originally staring at his hands wander up to Yifan face and meet with Yifan soft gaze. “I’m sorry about today”, he said.

 

 

 

“What are you sorry about?”, came a question from Yifan. Still having a direct eye contact with Yifan, Junmyeon decided to just blurt everything that he done today. Everything from the scene that happen in the afternoon until when he arrive back in his dorm. “I’m sorry for holding Jongin’s arm. It’s not that I really want to touch him, but I have to. I need to. And I’m sure that you know why am I holding his arm aren’t you.” Junmyeon stop and wait for Yifan respond. Yifan smile tenderly at him and nodded his head lightly, signalling Junmyeon to continue his words. Seeing Yifan gummy smile, Junhong can’t help but to smile along with him.

 

 

“And I’m sorry for avoiding you this whole day. I’m afraid to meet you when I saw that menacing glare you give to me this afternoon.” “And why are you afraid when you know that you can explain everything to me like this?”. Junmyeon pouted, “I’m afraid that you’ll hit me”. Yifan frown and clasped Junmyeon hands that were tugging on his shirt, “You know that I can’t and never gonna hit you. You should know that I’m not a lover who loves to enjoy the love of his life in pain. And remember, I’m not a lover of domestic violence.” Junmyeon bite his lower lips, trying to make out his mind whether to say the thing that is on his mind or not. 

 

 

 

Yifan tighten his hold on Junmyeon hands, “What is it babe?”.

 

“It’s not just that. I, I’m also afraid that you’ll leave me. I do remember that before this, that you don’t like it when your lover is touching other person. I’m afraid that you’ll break up with me. I, I don’t wanna lost you. I can’t imagine my life without. I’ve forget how to survive like how I survive before I meet you.” Tears streaming down on both of Junmyeon cheeks. Yifan wipe away those tears with the tip of his thumbs. He pulled Junmyeon head down slowly to his chest, hugging him securely in his arms. He dropped a light peck on the crown of Junmyeon head. 

 

 

 

 

He placed his right cheek on top of Junmyeon head while his right hand was patting softly on Junmyeon back. His caressed was so soft and tender that it managed to soothe Junmyeon. Yifan sighed. He know, he just know that one day his lifestyle will make his love relationship being like this. People will be afraid to open up with him, afraid that he will hurt them. But they didn’t know that this merciless guy, who just know how to fight will never lay a hand on the love of his life. It as if he was hurting his inner soul if he hurt his lover. Like right now. Seeing Junmyeon cried in front of him make his heart hurting, as if someone was squeezing his heart. “Junmyeon-ah”, he whispered with that lovely voice of him. “There’s nothing else that I can say accept to ask you to trust me. When I said that I’ll never leave and break up with you, just trust me. Your trust is so important to me. I’ll never leave you, never once I ever think of breaking up with you. You should know that since the first day I decided to court you, I’ve put all of the decision in your hands. Everything is on you. If you wish to break up then I’ll grant it cause your happiness is everything to me. You can leave me, but I’m never gonna leave. I’ll stay here, waiting for the day that maybe you’ll come back to me. I don’t care how long that waiting will be, but I’ll keep on staying at here-waiting for you. Waiting for you with open arms.”

 

 

 

Junmyeon pulled away slowly from Yifan chest. He brought his left palm closer to Yifan cheeks and wipe away those tears which even Yifan himself didn’t know had escaped from his eyes. A loving smile was colouring Junmyeon face. “Why are you crying? You shouldn’t cry. That will destroy your oh-so-bad-boy vibe. What if your enemy saw you like this? Then they will think that you’re weakling. What if-?” CHU, Yifan dropped a peck on Junmyeon lips. Shutting his nagging. 

 

 

 

Then he dropped another peck on Junmyeon forehead. “Every lover will act like a weakling when they’re in front of their lover. Even me. Just know that you’re my strength and my weakness.” Hearing those sweet words from Yifan, Junmyeon let out a big grinned which result in making him having a cute eye smile. This time, instead of Yifan-Junmyeon is the one who first initiated the kiss. Yifan respond quickly and return the kiss. He felt Junmyeon bite lightly on his lower lips, teasing him. He was about to bite back on Junmyeon lips but darn his boyfriend decided to part their lips-stopping their kissing moments. “I love you Yifan-ah. My one and only possessive Wu Yifan.”

 

.............

THR END

.............

a/n: for everyone that have been subscribing and reading, upvote and commenting,, i wanna say thank you so much and i really LOVE you guys... Thanks for loving KrisHo..this is the last chapter for this story.. For anyone who wants to read another Krisho stories that i wrote, you guys can check it out in my stories collection.. For now i just got 3 KrisHo stories : "No, I'm Not", "Mr. Dragon Is Jealous" and "Possessive Much Mr. Wu"...