Avoidance (Chanyeol)

In Your Eyes

When Chanyeol felt that he can't help but to fall harder for Baekhyun even more. He thought he should just avoid Baekhyun, maybe in that way he can also avoid the phase of having a heartache. But really, who was he kidding, it was not like he could definitely see where Baekhyun would be and avoid being near him. It can't work that way, and so he did the most stupid thing that he might regret.

 

It was one of their study sessions and he could only listen to Baekhyun teach things and discuss to him stuffs here, and there. Maybe, if he could see, he can actually watch the love of his life tallking to him in an adorable way. However, what bothered him the most is the whispers around them in the library. Baekhyun might have told him not to think about those anymore, because really, Baekhyun said so himself that he was so fun to be with, and cue his fast heartbeat and blushing cheeks that he had to lie that he was feeling hot when the smaller guy asked him why was his cheeks so red. 

 

"Baekhyun could definitely be with those who can actually see him."

 

"He deserves better, really."

 

"Poor Baekhyun, are they dating?"

 

Those are just some of the things he can actually hear. 

 

"Excuse me? Can you get out? We don't need toxic people here in the library." Baekhyun snapped at the girls who were gossiping them. He can hear sorry's around them and maybe they really walked out, because angry Baekhyun is really scary. 

 

"Mr. Shades, don't really mind them, okay. Now, are you listening to me?" Chanyeol felt like he should just sort things out with Baekhyun and maybe distance himself, because, like what they said, he deserved someone better and really, he was the one why Baekhyun seldom talk and go out with his freinds. He was such a burden.

 

"Baek, can we just stop now? I am tired." he tried to lie. "Oh, okay then. Let's go."

 

While they were waiting for Mr. Kim to arrive after Baekyun texted him that Chanyeol wanted to go home, Chanyeol decided that they should really talk right now. 

"Baek, I want to say something and please just let me talk don't interrupt me, okay? I think you have to stop sticking with me. I really don't like it when I am with you, just I want us to stop talking together already, and be strangers." when Mr. Kim arrived, he immediately went to him not even giving Baekhyun a chance to answer him. 

 

 

He was already in the car when Mr. Kim decided to talk with him, because he can actually feel the tension earlier. "Sir, what's wrong? Did you and Baekhyun fight?"

That's when Chanyel strated to breakdown, startling Mr. Kim because he never seen Chanyeol cry like this ever since he became blind.