OneShot

Sooyoung's Amazing Note Cards

So.. hey there! Hope you guys like it ^_^ 

 

 

 

 

It was just another normal day for Bae Joohyun, the school goddess. She woke up, had her mourning routine, had breakfast, went to school, met up with Seungwan, had her morning classes, died over her literature classmate, a cute girl in glasses and messy bun, who had cat eyes but looked like a bear, and had a talent with words, oh, and she also happened to be Joohyun’s crush; and now she was at her locker, it was lunch break and she was getting ready to meet up with Seungwan and get something to eat; that until someone approached her.

“B-Bae Joohyun.” She would recognize that voice anywhere; it was the same voice that recited such pretty poems on literature class and made her smile like a fool.

“Yeah?” She answered turning around trying to keep her cool; and there she stood, slightly taller than Joohyun herself, cat eyes, cute ears, messy bun, glasses, uniform neatly kept and in her hands something that looked like notes.

“H-Hey... So... Uhh” The taller girl started nervously. “Did you uh…” She took a look at the notes on her hands before continuing. “Did you fall from h-heaven, because you…” In her nervous state she ended up dropping her cards. “O-Oh , sorry…” She quickly apologized bending over to messily pick them up. “Oh god I’m s-so sorry, you’re… You’re just so pretty…” She started rambling underneath her breath still trying to organize her note cards.

“Oh God, you’re so adorable!” Joohyun couldn’t help herself and ended up thinking out loud.

“I… hm…” The bear girl searched through notes before continuing. “I-I don’t have a card for t-that…” She said with an adorable pout and furred eyebrows. Joohyun felt like melting.

“You’re Seulgi right?” She knew that already, she just wanted to start an actual conversation.

“Y-Yeah” Seulgi stuttered fixing her glasses.

“May I know who gave you these notes?” Joohyun asked softly, afraid the girl may think she’s mad at her.

“Joy…” Whispers the girl hesitantly. “M-My friend Sooyoung” She answers after clearing . “I-I’m sorry… She… She said I should t-talk to you and… And then she gave me t-this, a-and…” She panics; maybe trusting Sooyoung with this was indeed a bad idea. 

“Well, it’s okay Seulgi.” Says the smaller girl smiling sweetly. “But I don’t think you need them.” She carefully removes the notes from the slightly trembling girl’s grip and throws them away. “I want to hear your words, not Sooyoung’s.”

“I’m… I’m not good at this…” Says the girl in glasses looking down embarrassed.

“Hmm, I don’t know, you seem to be pretty good with words in literature class.” Says the blonde with a hint of smile. “Or are those words reserved only to pretty poems?” She was fully smiling now, joking with the other girl to try and make her calm down a little.

“You know?!” Seulgi seemed surprised that Joohyun remembered her from one of the few classes they shared.

“Of course I know, it’s kinda hard to miss such a pretty face.” The shorter girl couldn’t help herself. “And such talent, you’re really good with your words Seulgi, use them.” She encouraged the taller girl.

“I… I think you’re pretty.” Started Seulgi blushing, and correcting herself right after, afraid she sounded too shallow; she didn’t liked Joohyun just because she was pretty. “B-but that’s not just it, you’re not just physically pretty, you’re really nice too; you’re pretty on the inside.” She was blushing even harder now. “You’re always wiling to help people, and you’re hard working too, even when it’s not a good day for you, you still try your best, a-and you always have a smile on your face… I think your smile puts stars to shame, when you smile Joohyun, even the moon gets jealous and the world stops to stare.” She finished the last part looking right into Joohyun’s pretty eyes, surprised that she even managed to hold the eye contact.

“See?” Now it was Joohyun’s turn to blush; she knew that the girl was good with her words, but being the one those words were directed to, made the blood immediately rush to her face. “I told you, you were good.” She couldn’t hold the eye contact for too long.

“N-No I’m not… There’s no words I could ever use to describe you Joohyun.” Said the brunette sincerely. “I just try to.” Completed the girl smiling shyly.

“Well then, how about we go to that really nice bakery down the block after school?” Suggested Joohyun with hope that the girl in front of her would say yes; she couldn’t let this opportunity pass; her high school crush was right here in front of her saying such pretty things and being absolutely adorable; she even got help from her friend just to come and talk to her; it had to be a green sign from heaven. “So you can keep trying…” She joked with a smile.

“J-Just you and me? T-Together?” Asked Seulgi blushing madly. “L-Like a d-date?” Her face and ears were very red right now and Joohyun could only internally freak out at how cute she looked.

“Do you want it to be a date?” Joohyun asked taking a small step forward still smiling at the bear looking girl.

“I…” She hesitated making Joohyun hold her breath. “Y-Yeah… If that’s okay with you of c-course.” Seulgi finally accepted making the other girl beam excitedly.

“It’s more than okay” Was the shy answer. Behind the cute girl she saw her friend Seungwan waving at her. “I gotta go now… But I see you after school okay?” She wanted to stay more, but she was dying to tell Seungwan about her little date with Seulgi and how cute she was; and also her stomach was already protesting too much, she didn’t want it to ramble loudly and embarass herself in front of Seulgi.

“Okay” She answered softly.

“See Ya!” In a brave moment Joohyun leaned in and kissed Seulgi’s cheek, running off immediately so the girl wouldn’t see her red cheeks and shy smile.

“Y-Yeah” The brunette answered touching her cheek dumbfounded. “See ya…”

“Yo Loser!” The yell made her jump slightly snapping her back to reality. “You’re gonna stand there the whole day?” Said none other than her friend Sooyoung, approaching the girl with a teasing grin.

“You scared me Sooyoung.” She had a hand above her heart; it was thumping loudly, but she wasn’t so sure if Sooyoung’s yell was the real reason for it.

“Sooo…” The red haired girl started with a teasing tone. “I saw Bae Joohyun pass by me coming from this direction, with that cute Canadian friend of hers and a big smile on her face…” She wiggled her eyebrows at that. “Tell me how it went.”

“I got a d-date; we’re going out after school.” The shorter girl answered still not believing.

“Ha!! I knew it would work, what did I told you?” The red haired said excitedly. “Park Sooyoung never fails with the boys and ladies.” She said smugly passing her arm over Seulgi’s shoulders. “Now my friend, you got your girl” A smirk came across the taller girl’s face. “And that is thanks to my notes.” She stated proudly.

“Yeah Sooyoung” Seulgi said rolling her eyes. “All thanks to your notes indeed.”

 

 

 

I know it's short, but is still cute right??

Let me know what you think in the comments

See Ya ^^